Forum › Posts by ProfessorS

ProfessorS
joined Dec 28, 2022

I've been trying to find this manga for years.
The title was kind of long.

I'll describe it:

It appears the world lost all men.
It takes place at a privileged school.
There is a fancy walled garden inside where something like a kiss or something would bond together girls at the school.
I remember a chapter where the main character was trying to prune the garden wall as a task.

What stands out about the series is how people reproduce.
The manga artist came up with a rather complicated way how humans have evolved so women can reproduce with each other. Something about stigma to stigma plant reproduction was mentioned, I think.
The artist said that their editor told them to drop the lengthy explanation, since it bordered on scifi.

Any thoughts?

could it be Love DNA XX or Eden no Otome?

OMG!!! Eden no Otome seems like the one!!!! But the series stalled after a year. That's too bad.

Love DNA XX looks interesting too.
Thanks!

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 1:52PM

ProfessorS
joined Dec 28, 2022

I've been trying to find this manga for years.
The title was kind of long.

I'll describe it:

It appears the world lost all men.
It takes place at a privileged school.
There is a fancy walled garden inside where something like a kiss or something would bond together girls at the school.
I remember a chapter where the main character was trying to prune the garden wall as a task.

What stands out about the series is how people reproduce.
The manga artist came up with a rather complicated way how humans have evolved so women can reproduce with each other. Something about stigma to stigma plant reproduction was mentioned, I think.
The artist said that their editor told them to drop the lengthy explanation, since it bordered on scifi.

Any thoughts?