BunCell
Hd-wallpaper-minimal-planet-art
joined Jul 12, 2022
Mrmk_z-1612571274462613508-img1

@Lewdholder what do you mean by lie?

BunCell
joined Jul 12, 2022

Ah, THIS WAS SO GOOD! AND CUTE! I'm so glad I read it, turned my gloomy day into a fluffy day

BunCell
joined Jul 12, 2022

Was it this one?: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsukarekitta_onna_ga_shinuhodo_iyasareru_tame_ni

THAT'S EXACTLY THE ONE! Thank you very much!

BunCell
joined Jul 12, 2022

Okay so I remember reading this here, it's about a stereotypical NEET girl, complete with a messy room, unemployed, and a complete shut-in, and then suddenly she's visited by a beautiful girl who decides to start living with her and taking care of her for no real reason. I SWEAR I'm not making this up I know I read it here but I cannot find it now, I believe it was series with very short chapters, definitely had the comedy tag too. If anyone has even a remote idea of the manga I'm talking about, any leads would be appreciated.

BunCell
joined Jul 12, 2022

Long prologue to introduce all the couples and their general dynamics with each other, and the rest of the chapters will focus on an individual couple each? This seems like it's going to be an absolute blast! Really looking forward to more of this series.

BunCell
joined Jul 12, 2022

I'm looking for a oneshot or a series with actual romance and a confession, and if it doesn't have too much romance it needs to have at least the confession part. Can't remember the last time I read some old-school straightforward and simple stories like that in the Yuri genre. Any recommendations will be INFINITELY appreciated, guys!

joined Jul 12, 2022

Not really a fan of poly endings, but this whole oneshot was so good that I didn't even care, SO GOOD! Good for the soul :3