Forum › Posts by hananoki

hananoki
joined Dec 21, 2022

I recently was reminded of this manga and really wanted to go back and re-read it. My memory is a bit hazy though. So, this is the best I can do with describing.

I believe MC is a 20-something, maybe 30? year old woman who works at a confectionery shop of some sort because I remember in one chapter there were some old ladies eating something red bean related. But, anyway, she's picking out stuff in a convenience store to eat for dinner(?) and as she's checking out some guy yells at the cashier for being slow. MC thinks she's the one being called slow and apologizes, then something happens. MC sees the cashier outside later and offers her something for her hands cuz they were cracked or chapped. Later, cashier is revealed to be a student and tracks down where MC works and confesses. I believe she was turned down because MC was like "it was my motherly instincts" or whatever. In later chapters, 2 friends of the cashier also end up liking the MC because she comforted them both. Friend 1 being originally really iffy of her, but ultimately opening up more when MC comforts her during an earthquake(?) when she texts her. With Friend 2, she's also a neighbor or in relative housing vicinity, I think there was an incident with her and a teacher that wanted to pursue a relationship. MC tells her that's nasty and adults(or teachers, not sure) are supposed to protect students. Also, she just provides Friend 2 with just general comfort, like a blanket when she's sleeping. I think food was mentioned in a chapter. In the final chapter I'm pretty sure cashier gave MC a ring and sent it to the group chat with the others. Pretty sure it's a yuri.

So sorry for my messy summary, thanks for the help in advance.