Forum › Slow Start discussion

It was for her left ring fingerrrrrr!!!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So, dozens of chapters of cute girls doing cute things with a bit of subtext and Tamate being jokey and then . . . a ring. It was sweet, I'm happy, but it's like, putt . . . putt . . . um, putt . . . VVVRRROOOOMMMMM!!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The perfect chapter does exist after all.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's only fair that Eiko should make one for sensei next, to balance things out ;⁠-⁠)

joined Jun 11, 2016

if Eiko/Kamu doesn't happen I'm gonna cry

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

If you are hugging to measure sizes it is more efficacious to hug three times in three descending places.

joined Feb 1, 2021

The hugging to determine size, and the ring, were so cute. Maybe my favorite chapter of Slow Start in a while.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

if Eiko/Kamu doesn't happen I'm gonna cry

Frankly, with Eiko being such a womanizer and having a thing for the teacher, I kinda feel Kamu would be better off with someone else :/ Don't want her to be heartbroken. She's just too precious. ><

Rag_rappy_by_macharro_dbsu2xr-375w
joined Nov 23, 2021

It's only fair that Eiko should make one for sensei next, to balance things out ;⁠-⁠)

Well Enami's birthday is coming up next, in March I believe.

I honestly don't like Eiko and Kamu together. Kamu's clinginess brings back bad memories of high school of a 'friend' that would never leave me alone, almost ruined my senior year. It's petty I know but I can't help it.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Everyone thought Sensei was going to win and then out of left field, Eiko marries Kamu

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Everyone thought Sensei was going to win and then out of left field, Eiko marries Kamu

It’s not over till it’s over. The whole feeling between Kamu and Eiko’s relationship is like so fluffy, I don’t know how to explain it but kinda like super comfortable and warm but platonic. Comparing it to dynamics between Enami Sensei and Eiko, you can sense all the tension and a different kind of want coming from Eiko, like something serious and mature.

joined May 28, 2021

It's hard to picture Kamuri in anything resembling a ''grown up relationship'' when the girl acts, looks and talks like a 10 year old (^^) I never got that sort of vibe between her and Eiko personally.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Ya'll rooting for Kamu or Kiyose, but did ya'll forget that Kamu has already agreed to being completely fine with Eiko and her having a polyamorous relationship? It is being shown in the manga that Kamu and Kiyose have a very grounded friendship as well by bonding with food. So while Eiko is off doing her thing, those two are perfectly fine spending time together sharing a hobby. I legit feel the mangaka is taking their time with this slow burn poly relationship and I freakin' love it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In any case, it probably won't end with any couple anyway.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hiroe making progress as well. ^_^

joined Nov 23, 2021

It's nice that everyone gets a chance to shine

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope we get more interactions between Hiroe and Miki. I just really like Miki's admiration (and possibly crush) for her

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

So sweet

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Everyone makes an apron for their wife. ^_^

How come we never got to see Eiko wear the one Kamu made, though...?

joined May 28, 2021

You know sensei, you could be having fresh baked sweets everyday if you really wanted ( and gave it a few years) ;)

Also, I just love how hard Hana tries at everything she does and how much the gang supports her. They're a real positive reinforcement squad :O

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 8:36AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

HanaTama progress thanks to Tama this time, and Eiko managed to bring down some of Sensei's walls, with some help from Kamu. Keep going Eiko, it'll be Christmas soon in-universe, that'll be a big deal.

joined Nov 23, 2021

Casual Sensei outfit, it feels like it's been a while since that. Also now Eiko knows if she wants to come over to her house all she has to do is bring sweets.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

What's that 'DV wife' in the volume 9 specials mean? I tried looking it up and all I got were articles about domestic violence. Is that it?

joined May 31, 2013

What's that 'DV wife' in the volume 9 specials mean? I tried looking it up and all I got were articles about domestic violence. Is that it?

Yeah, it refers to Domestic Violence. The implication is that Eiko is like an wife that is so used to getting abuse that she gets surprised when she receives actual affection.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

To reply you must either login or sign up.