Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

But I wonder… Is Mitsuki truly clueless about her powers? It is becoming harder to suspend my disbelief…

I was just thinking about this too hahaha from start (and maybe still) I thought that Koga is dense, but at the same time we do saw her react to Aya's " flirt " and recognize it like she was been hit on. So~ can be like that people that can recognize it when seeing it but not when they are doing it? (thinking about that bio sheet) And if is not that, well not much to say hahaha

Its precisely bc she is clueless that she pulls them off, the more unintentional the bigger the effect

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Calling your female friend “cute” is normal, isn’t it? Aya is the fruity one for reacting like this…

At leas where i live it actually is common btw women, with men the word changes to something like "drip"

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah it's not uncommon but at the same time

Aya got hit hard.

Like the unintentional smooth makes it better

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 2:25PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay but when a really handsome girl you have a deep emotional connection to says it like it’s an axiom of the world, meeting your eye with a comfortable lopsided grin, it comes across a little bit different.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Critical hit. :D

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

It's so sweet to see Mitsuki taking off her mask when she is around Aya!! As Mitsuki use to wear her mask as a protective shield for her personality so others wouldn't notice her. while there are only two chapters evident of Mitsuki taking off her mask for Aya (ch. 28 & ch. 30) it just shows how comfortable Mitsuki is with Aya ;___;

MAH HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Calling your female friend “cute” is normal, isn’t it? Aya is the fruity one for reacting like this…

At the very least, you can acknowledge that your friend looks good and praise that without feelings of attraction required.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

At the very least, you can acknowledge that your friend looks good and praise that without feelings of attraction required.

So you agree? Aya is just gay panicking for nothing (it’s justifiable given how she’s down bad tho)

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I have no idea why, but I can't stop laughing at this background character

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

She looks like she's about to talk the manager about this

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

She looks like a character you'd see in DC comics

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

“The gays are doing it again! Such a disgrace to this establishment. I demand a refund!!”
[she says while eating some cookies she thinks she’ll get away without paying]

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

mitsukis' dangerous

joined Mar 21, 2017

Imagine making your new best totally straight girl friend blush like that. Totally a straight girl move.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 12:02AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

BRUH! XD This was soooooo worth the wait! XD Oosawa-san lost her mind/cool LOL
She can't be cool ...
when she's around Koga-san! (I forget names sorry if this isn't the right name y'all know what I'm talking about though).

I'm dying also the brothers are sooo adorable. Omg, when they went on and on about the lazer beams. These precious babies

lol and it's true younger brothers will never call their older sisters cute. Most siblings that are brother and sister won't. Sisters will compliment sisters though.

Edit: I realize I got the name right. But I often get confused cause of all the yuri mangas I'm following lol

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 9:02PM

joined Mar 26, 2014

Imagine making your new best totally straight girl friend blush like that. Totally a straight girl move.

XD The irony in this is immense.
Imagine doing it at first for her reaction, and now just doing by accident. Hahaha!

joined Mar 26, 2014

How are we not talking about how Oosawa saw flower petals and got one stuck to her forehead? XD That's so cute! Also anyone know what tye Japanese text behind is? Like internal screaming or her heating up sounding like a tea kettle?
I wish I understood how to insert an image instead of just a custom title to tap for the link to the page BUT here lol

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

How are we not talking about how Oosawa saw flower petals and got one stuck to her forehead? XD That's so cute! Also anyone know what tye Japanese text behind is? Like internal screaming or her heating up sounding like a tea kettle?
I wish I understood how to insert an image instead of just a custom title to tap for the link to the page BUT here lol

! [](PUT THE IMG LINK HERE)
just remove the space after the exclamation point
looks like it says a bunch of popopo but idk what it means tbh

joined Jan 17, 2019

Awww, what an awesome story, art, characters! Glad I’ve found it while still ongoing ^^

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

So you agree? Aya is just gay panicking for nothing (it’s justifiable given how she’s down bad tho)

I mean, why wouldn't she be happy to be complimented by her crush?

joined Dec 20, 2022

as a transgirl this hits different lmao I am feeling a great and terrible homosexuality

joined Mar 26, 2014

So like this?
Sadface

Damn, well whatever maybe it doesn't work cause I'm on my phone?

I was trying to do it like the mods said to:
! []( link) no space then

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 2:16PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So like this?
Sadface

Damn, well whatever maybe it doesn't work cause I'm on my phone?

I was trying to do it like the mods said to:
! []( link) no space then

^Make sure you link to the actual image and not the page it's on. In case of Dynasty pages, you can get the correct URL from the Download page link. (In your case, that would be https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/037/983/04.png)

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

At leas where i live it actually is common btw women, with men the word changes to something like "drip"

It's pretty normal, which is why smoothtsuki does it so casually without realizing the effect she is having on her.
Really Aya is getting flustered because her crush is casually complimenting her. She would'nt react like it if it was another one of her friend.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

“The gays are doing it again! Such a disgrace to this establishment. I demand a refund!!”
[she says while eating some cookies she thinks she’ll get away without paying]

I'm waiting for her to make her complaint by saying, "you know, back in my day...."

To reply you must either login or sign up.