Forum › Utsusemi Zenpen discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I feel slightly traumatised - I really don't like graphic sex scenes that have no love at all. Just makes me feel just a lil' disgusted. But conflicting with that is the good art - the characters' faces were pretty but didnt like the content.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

I think the tag should be "Lots of sex" xD

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

lol I don't mind the art I guess it confused me a bit when it came to the cut off words in the type setting that looked like t-
his but i can cope :P

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Meet CGR: the world's worst translator and editor.
The man who failed to translate direct quotes from Full Metal Jacket. The man who thinks bothering to erase the japanese text is for perfectionists. The man who... well, you get the idea.

joined Mar 25, 2013

This seems is ongoing?
Oh well, would be interesting when one falls in love and is heart-broken xD

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

lesbian turn straight all the time in hentai don't bother......
homphobic as hell.
get raped/ gang raped and turned straight.

last edited at Mar 29, 2014 4:19PM

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

If you pretend the characters are Mugi and Okaa-san-sensei, the story becomes easily 8 times hotter!

joined Apr 12, 2014

loved it

joined Apr 20, 2014

Say no to sex without love

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I liked this story before people mentioned its continuation.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

It's not really a continuation, from what I remember the nurse is the only one that don't have a threesome with the twins or any het, the rest of the chapter are separate stories, the only connection between them is the twins, only one of the girls they seduce appear again, but it's her own het chapter.

Edit: And my memory was wrong, the nurse have sex with the brother in the next chapter...

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 6:43PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's not really a continuation, from what I remember the nurse is the only one that don't have a threesome with the twins or any het, the rest of the chapter are separate stories, the only connection between them is the twins, only one of the girls they seduce appear again, but it's her own het chapter.

Edit: And my memory was wrong, the nurse have sex with the brother in the next chapter...

I wish Het would stay away from my Yuri. I feel like I'll need to turn into some Gollum like creature in order to defend my precious Yuri.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

I wish Het would stay away from my Yuri. I feel like I'll need to turn into some Gollum like creature in order to defend my precious Yuri.

When it's hentai I don't really pay much attention to it, although there is a lot of mangakas who make good yuri hentai, majority of them do het like Murata, so lesbians characters are used for threesomes, orgies or to be raped (a lot), so we can't really expect a lesbian to stay lesbian unless the mangaka is known for making real yuri, it's frustrating when it's not a hentai and they use het for easy drama that most of the time is poorly done, and if it's serie with subtext like Love Live or Love Lab we can't really complain since they're not yuri...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

When it's hentai I don't really pay much attention to it, although there is a lot of mangakas who make good yuri hentai, majority of them do het like Murata, so lesbians characters are used for threesomes, orgies or to be raped (a lot), so we can't really expect a lesbian to stay lesbian unless the mangaka is known for making real yuri, it's frustrating when it's not a hentai and they use het for easy drama that most of the time is poorly done, and if it's serie with subtext like Love Live or Love Lab we can't really complain since they're not yuri...

Yeah, no. Thing is, having lesbians fall in love with some dude in Random Anime sucks, sure, but having lesbians turn into dick hungry sluts because of rape is fucking offensive.

Edit: If this discussion continues, it would probably be better to take it to the mangaka discussion instead of using 3 of his mangas. I probably won't continue this discussion though, cause I don't wanna think about it.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 9:06PM

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah, no. Thing is, having lesbians fall in love with some dude in Random Anime sucks, sure, but having lesbians turn into dick hungry sluts because of rape is fucking offensive.

Edit: If this discussion continues, it would probably be better to take it to the mangaka discussion instead of using 3 of his mangas. I probably won't continue this discussion though, cause I don't wanna think about it.

There isn't really much to discuss so we better stop it here, and most hentais are offensive in some way, so we can't really expect anything less than a woman becoming a dick hungry sluts, especially if it involves rape, the girl been a lesbian is just an extra, I find it more offensive when the lesbian is not raped and become a dick hungry sluts anyway because in hentai land penis is the best thing ever for a woman, only losing to a lot of tentacles.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 9:15PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hey I've been meaning to talk to you, but this site doesn't have private messages.. I'm loooving the manga you recommended . we must talk.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I get what you mean, being able to disconnect yourself from certain ghastly situations because it's a H-manga. Still not everyone can or want to do that and it's understandable.

Offensive it is, but not much more than mothers/wives leaving their family to be sex slaves or any number of things degrading tags that can be attached to hentai.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 2:06PM

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Offensive it is, but not much more than mothers/wives leaving their family to be sex slaves or any number of things degrading tags that can be attached to hentai.

Well most hentai is not vannila stuff, so you can't expect them to be anything but offensive and degrading, rape, mind break, slavery and woman becoming dick loving slut and ntr are the most used things in hentai, you can't read hentai and expect to not find something offensive in most of them.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 2:09PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Well most hentai is not vannila stuff, so you can't expect them to be anything but offensive and degrading, rape, mind break, slavery and woman becoming dick loving slut and ntr are the most used things in hentai, you can't read hentai and expect to not find something offensive in most of them.

Listen everyone... Murata might let you down sometimes with his storytelling. But, you won't hate yourself for reading his works. Sure, he might infuriate you with how he mixes yuri and het, but there's nothing horrific or misogynistic (relative to other mangaka) about his works, just smut.

Murata is pretty tame, especially compared to authors I've come across, like Z-Ton or Dahooch, where every other thing they do could involve body horror or sexual slavery.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Say no to sex without love

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Where's the fucking next chapter

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Never.

Take a day off, learn how to calm down and not be a jerk.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Since the next chapter is, just as you said, a fucking hetand hentai chapter, it will not appear on Dynasty, fortunately.

The best thing to do is to consider Utsusemi Zenpen as a NSFW oneshot. This chapter is sufficient in itself.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Since the next chapter is, just as you said, a fucking hetand hentai chapter, it will not appear on Dynasty, fortunately.

The best thing to do is to consider Utsusemi Zenpen as a NSFW oneshot. This chapter is sufficient in itself.

I'm so sad

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Fuck, I had skimmed past the second chapter thinking it was Yuri not really noticing it was het and recommended it, earlier, thinking it was a missing chapter never posted. Big yikes. On the bright side, I requested a correction on a mistake that was made with the scanlator so I guess that's good.

last edited at Mar 25, 2022 6:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.