Forum › Posts by altereggo

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Yuri Mesugaki, now there's a first.

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

This is the manga of the year. Brilliant stuff, but obviously the kind of individuals running this place these days don't appreciate it.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

It's finally here! I can't believe this series has been going for 8 years now. Still some of the cutest onee-loli I've ever seen, and the only doujin artist I know of who gives shoutouts and uncensored raws to scanlators.
He's recently started adding books to Pixiv Booth so that foreign readers can show our support.
Really need to get around to editing the new version of the first chapter he redrew for the tankoubon edition.

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 12:22AM

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Huh, where is chapter 7?

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Ten years later, and I only just noticed the incredible easter egg on this page. It's so cute she'd include a book by the author of Bambi along with Alice in Wonderland.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kodomo_no_jikan_ch29#3

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011
altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Just so people know, the main series will still be going up on Dynasty, but the rest of these prequels are going to be on exhentai and LWB. http://exhentai.org/tag/artist:ogu

altereggo
Girlfriends discussion 11 Dec 21:21
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

This is one of the few stories I've seen where the cute-and-time-consuming-to-draw outfits don't just vanish once the sex starts. He even kept the frilly skirt in the scene after they took their clothes off! That's real dedication.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Yeah, Ogu's got a tank out, a bunch of cute stories in anthologies (loli-yuri-consentacles, anyone?).
Doubt they'll all get done with how slow we are, but hey.

Wow, almost double the comments as the entire last series. Has Dynasty gotten bigger this year?

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 9:22PM

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Aww, thanks for all the responses. It's really heartwarming to see everyone loving what has to be the purest and sweetest yuri manga ever.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

I am utterly horrified at what I just read and as a woman this really makes me feel sick and I do wonder if the writer is a pedophile .

I dont know. But that would be like saying if a horror writer is a secret murderer or a psychopath. Not saying the chapter is not upsetting but one wonders how people get their inspirations and ideas or even the will to actually create those ideas into paper.

Don't worry, we'll find out in the next chapter!
And as for his inspiration and motivation: pure love.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Hope you all enjoy chapter 5. Sure was a long time coming.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Meet CGR: the world's worst translator and editor.
The man who failed to translate direct quotes from Full Metal Jacket. The man who thinks bothering to erase the japanese text is for perfectionists. The man who... well, you get the idea.

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Where is the "Don't try this at home" ? because you shouldn't! trust me... DO NOT!

Don't be silly! She said it was perfectly safe, didn't she? :D
We really should have TLed his afterword though, since it's always so hilarious.

And ok, I think I see a compromise here: how about tomboy cat-ear Flan?
... Oh god, what have we created?

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

So in light of the inevitable debate this chapter is going to cause, I want to clearly state LWB's editorial position on the controversial subject:
There are no lolis cuter than tomboy lolis. Objectively and inarguably, always and forever.

Please feel free to discuss and argue the merits of various types of loli in this thread. Just realize that if you disagree with us, you're disagreeing with SCIENCE.

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Personally I think the first of these last three is best.

last edited at Feb 23, 2013 9:10PM

altereggo
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Oh man, I'd forgotten this series entirely. I'd never read something so hilariously silly.

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Yeah, not sure how to work that. I'm more Team Vanilla than anything, but the current thingy is fine.
I'll make some icons for our groups tonight. You've got stuff by all our groups but Short Wharf, right?

altereggo
Prism 07 Aug 07:41
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Chapter "3.5" and an extra in Tsubomi 13, apparently.
http://l3zero.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post.html

Caution for the terminally un-hip: his blog contains jazz and loli, so don't look if you don't like them.

altereggo
Mathematical Yuri 08 Jul 22:56
Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Love this artist. There's a few groups of people trying to get more of his stuff done, but I wasn't even aware of Prism until you posted ch1.