Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

okay this is funny but I have to be honest, it doesn’t line up at all

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

No matter how clean you wipe or wash, the moment you fart, all those fecal particles travelling in the aerosol dirties everything again.

Also a hose is disgusting, you'll be spreading all the fecal matter more widely and think about how shitty the hose (and the toilet) is going to be in the first place.

They do sell special alcohol wipes if you really need it to be extremely clean, but remember you'll also be rubbing away the natural oils that protect your anus from drying out and becoming inflamed, sore, broken and itchy.

PS: for those who don't wipe, keep in mind that people around you can actually smell your shit just by standing and know you don't clean up after a dump just by standing nearby, but they are perhaps too polite to break it to you that you smell shitty...

I can't help but laugh because this quickly turned into a conversation about blasting one's asshole with a hose, and spraying shit everywhere. Disgusting, but humorous heh

last edited at Jul 30, 2022 3:50AM

Mudrock%20(2)
joined Jan 11, 2017

No matter how clean you wipe or wash, the moment you fart, all those fecal particles travelling in the aerosol dirties everything again.

Also a hose is disgusting, you'll be spreading all the fecal matter more widely and think about how shitty the hose (and the toilet) is going to be in the first place.

They do sell special alcohol wipes if you really need it to be extremely clean, but remember you'll also be rubbing away the natural oils that protect your anus from drying out and becoming inflamed, sore, broken and itchy.

PS: for those who don't wipe, keep in mind that people around you can actually smell your shit just by standing and know you don't clean up after a dump just by standing nearby, but they are perhaps too polite to break it to you that you smell shitty...

Fair, I do know that fecal particles do get expelled when you fart and wiping/washing won't exactly have everything fully cleaned, that would be kinda impossible. What I meant was at least the visible chunks or sticky fecal material around your anus could be washed away instead of wiping and leaving something there that couldn't be wiped away. Just feels cleaner imo.

For the hose, well, it kinda functions the same as a bidet, since we have a tap just somewhere around the toilet. Not sure if you know, but bathrooms/toilets here don't look like Western toilets, everything is kinda together and shower curtains don't exist, at least that's how it is here. So a hose connected to a faucet is just a cheap bidet.

Alcohol wipes for your bum sounds terrifying, thanks for that image. It also sounds painful, so no, thank you.

Yes, please just...wipe or wash or whatever, no one is gunno judge you for keeping your butt clean, that's such a weird thing to think about. Only you're judging urself for cleaning your own butt, for some reason.

Also, very sorry if I offended anyone, personal preference that washing feels cleaner than wiping . If you wanna wipe or wash, up to you. Cultural differences, people here usually wash and wipe, it's just a thing, bidets are everywhere here, every toilet has one, and if not, then the cheaper version is used. All public toilets have them too and if not the the toilet can probably spray out water. So, to each their own. Again, very sorry if I sounded judgemental or mocking in any way, I wasn't I promise.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

^^ Nice backtrack.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

6 years in a row, no one can blame her for not being dedicated.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

okay this is funny but I have to be honest, it doesn’t line up at all

Yeah it was a shit-post, sorry. But it was the first thing I thought of, so I went with it.

(I literally had to stretch it vertically to match the proportions)

last edited at Jul 30, 2022 7:29AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

i started washing because of my old beliefs (sunni islam) i can not go back to only wiping because i feel cleaner this way (i deal with my hands no worries)

i have a sensitive nose so i hate it when i can smell shit
sweat is better than that please reconsider folks

last edited at Jul 30, 2022 8:47AM

joined Mar 20, 2022

If there is a harem route, I highly nominate Sensei! Please.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevos posted:

But I need to wonder when this all started, maybe she was doing it subconsciously before like an inexplicable curiosity but then it turned into fetish at some point, we need a flashback!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Nevos posted:

But I need to wonder when this all started, maybe she was doing it subconsciously before like an inexplicable curiosity but then it turned into fetish at some point, we need a flashback!

While I am interested, i shudder to think the discussion here about ages and stuff when that happens.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Nevos posted:

While I am interested, i shudder to think the discussion here about ages and stuff when that happens.

You shudder at that but not the discussion about shit and wiping?

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Nevos posted:

You shudder at that but not the discussion about shit and wiping?

Thats far more normal...

joined Jan 24, 2020

This manga is fucking hilarious. The kinks it’s focused on aren’t mine, and it’s not even my preferred form of yuri (it does definitely have the “created by a straight male hentai mangaka” feeling), but it’s so relentlessly funny and creative that it basically transcends all of that for me. Page 6 of chapter 4, in particular, is probably one of the single funniest things I have ever seen in a manga. Kaguhara with the “environmental scent devices” up her nose, her insanely goofy expression (her expressions in general are priceless), the earnest and detailed narrative explanation of what she’s doing, the fourth wall-breaking bit about how the equations are just there to set the mood for the panel… it’s sublime.

The MC is not very likable. She acte like any ecchi male protagonist. She gets want she wants and no one question her reasoning and let her .... snif them ? WTF

I don’t think Kaguhara’s really meant to be likeable. The narration itself basically dunks on her throughout the manga. She’s a creature of pure id, and that’s both what produces the comedy and makes her a less than ideal role model.

On her acting like an ecchi male protagonist, I pretty much agree with that and I think it’s actually pretty interesting how she’s depicted. Kaguhara herself is basically never painted as an object of sexual desire; she's never the subject of fanservice-y shots (at least not so far), and her horniness is portrayed as comedic rather than as titillating or sexy. I don’t think she’s a self-insert character per se, but I do kind of get the sense that she’s the vehicle through which Sakeru is partially indulging in and partially making fun of his own id. Why he chose to make that character a girl is a question which could have lots of different answers.

Download%20(1)
joined Jun 4, 2016

really gross but also fucking hilarious

FluffyPuppyGirl
Tumblr_nzipxtxzln1ugye8so4_250
joined May 2, 2022

i'm so thankful for the feet chapter

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i truly am in love with this
i swear i laughed so much i cried

joined Feb 2, 2021

So is it finished? Or hiatus?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

There haven't been any new online raws since ch. 6.5 and the vol. 1 tank is coming out this week. will probably continue after is my guess

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Giftnova posted:

There haven't been any new online raws since ch. 6.5 and the vol. 1 tank is coming out this week. will probably continue after is my guess

The author is working on it, you can see in his youtube channel he's drawing random panels from time to time or the colored cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_SoocXJfE so I presume the next update might be next month? or who knows, it's probably self published without a fixed date.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Giftnova posted:

The author is working on it, you can see in his youtube channel he's drawing random panels from time to time or the colored cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_SoocXJfE so I presume the next update might be next month? or who knows, it's probably self published without a fixed date.

I think you linked the wrong youtube vid xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chikaon posted:

Giftnova posted:

I think you linked the wrong youtube vid xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh My GOD noooooooooooooo why that one...

oh well, whatever T-T this is the author's channel https://www.youtube.com/@sakekin I did a double check!

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 4:44PM

joined Dec 13, 2019

New chapter comes out on the 17th, according to the author's twitter. I'll try to be pretty fast on the TL.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The chapter has been in Mangadex for a couple of days New girl makes an appearance, this time a hardcore otaku and I think I know what's her appeal... hair, in many places. And she's clearly underestimating the protagonist lo/

Thank you, Amarrez!

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 12:27PM

joined Dec 13, 2019

The chapter has been in Mangadex for a couple of days New girl makes an appearance, this time a hardcore otaku and I think I know what's her appeal... hair, in many places. And she's clearly underestimating the protagonist lo/

Thank you, Amarrez!

No problem. I'd upload here but I don't have permission lol

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

How wacky would it be if this just turned into Bakuman

To reply you must either login or sign up.