Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

joined May 28, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaguharas_fetish_notebook_ch10#24
Dear mother of god, the booty levels are through the roof!

"Thicc Ass Pork"

joined Oct 2, 2021

"Thicc Ass Pork"

Let them eat cake....a damn lotta cake

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Damn, that house really deflated her ahoge, she must really hate being there if that happened plus the fact the clock signaling 6 pm made her like a zombie going home, mindlessly going home

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah no shit she developed the most insane smell fetish in the universe if that's the house she grew up in lmao.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Literally dangerous levels with how thin that kitchen is in comparison. I look at that ass and dread the workplace accidents it might cause in such an environment...

Anyway given the ridiculous over the top comedic tone of this series, I think we're probably safe from some serious dark fucked up plot about Kaguhara's mom being a creep instead of just a weirdo. Hopefully at least. Those lurking eyes are more likely the strict maid who greeted her at the door? That still is a little fucked up, but still within the range that you could make it funny, unlike that other possibility

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

THere really needs to be a THICC tag.

I'm really worried about the direction this story is taking. Fun with fetishes is what I signed up for. Not psychological family abuse.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

THE GOAT IS BACK!!! And she's returned with quite a dark chapter, I never imagined this would take a dark turn, well I mean it's not that dark but it's surely unexpected but makes her fetish seems so logical now lol

I love this manga and I love kaguhara greatest manga MC ever, let's hope for more regular updates for this one

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

I bet her mom also has the pervert gene too. She's just so repressed it's looped around into germophobia

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

This might actually be good for Kaguhara. More layers in the summer means more sweat after all. She might explode though from the overstimulation.

Still, she got her notebook back which is huge. Now we have what Akishita wanted to ask her in chapter 10 left. Ughh, I want some kind of confrontation between Akishita and Kaguhara. Akishita is such a sweetheart.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Student council prez looks like she's Ririka-CHANS older sister.

last edited at Apr 23, 2024 5:49AM

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

butt chan did this to everybody and she did it unrepentantly

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hahaha She copped a feel even while under the microscope.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

If the ahoge symbolizes perversion, then the prez has two in the back. Hmmmm...

joined Apr 19, 2024

ohhh, that's a cool theory

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Just caught up on it. It's interesting this author's other works are it's not my fault I'm unpopular doujins. This is like that manga, except going hardcore on the perversion.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

The goat is so back

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Yeah, I think her turning out to be the biggest pervert is a safe bet. They even mentioned she has her own notebook, just like Kaguhara.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yeah, I think her turning out to be the biggest pervert is a safe bet. They even mentioned she has her own notebook, just like Kaguhara.

She also looks a lot like the creepy silhouette at the Kaguhara home, not to mention her resemblance to Ririka. An older sister/cousin perhaps?

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

She also looks a lot like the creepy silhouette at the Kaguhara home, not to mention her resemblance to Ririka. An older sister/cousin perhaps?

Yeah, almost certainly. Everyone also conveniently calls her president, so we didn't hear if her family name is also Kaguhara. She probably wants everyone to wear the full uniform in the heat, not because of rules but specifically to cause them to sweat.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This story is the gift that keeps on giving, top ongoing yuri miles away the second position. Kaguhara is amazing and I love that Mikamo is becoming like her sidekick, also love the fact that we are being introduced to their connection, not like the usual long-last pals that have a history but only glossed it over. Character design could use a little more discerning features but that's a very small nitpicking, everything else makes up for it.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

^ double thumbs up followed by a double sniff

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Yeah, almost certainly. Everyone also conveniently calls her president, so we didn't hear if her family name is also Kaguhara. She probably wants everyone to wear the full uniform in the heat, not because of rules but specifically to cause them to sweat.

My theory is that she either gets off on being able to abuse her power without push back orrrrrr wants folks to cover up cuz them not being covered makes her hella horny.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

I have a hard time believing the school would allow the student council to enforce the full uniform rule when it’s summer… like, heat strokes??

I feel bad for sweat girl, she’s gonna have a rough time covering up the smell, let alone be comfortable in class with all the sweat.

Not to mention, all the sodium and other stuff that your body loses cuz of sweat. I swear, where’s the principal lol? Fr the dumbest rule. How’d she even become the prez? Who’d vote her for ass?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

This theory is both unhinged and most likely true. It's gonna be funny seeing how unhinged it plays out.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Kaguhara was already a funny character but getting outside her head and only seeing her externally has made her so much funnier somehow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.