joined Jul 6, 2020

she kissed her in this version of the dream huh

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Even though she knew it was a dream?

Some comphet you got there chief.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

That description of the dream was way hornier than in the manhua.

Also it seems the EN translation of the novel is slowly catching up to the manhua and now I'm curious about how it will handle the next plot line.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Elsa sure had plans for the vacation. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Getting jealous even of the dragon...

"A certain other villainess", eh?

And Garth just being Garth. :D

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Getting jealous even of the dragon...

"A certain other villainess", eh?

Yeah, "who only knows how to farm", haha. Important rule for a villainess transmigrator: don't be like her!

(Mainly because the yuri in her story is fake yuri that she doesn't even notice—and only the boys, especially the mfcking prince, are treated like serious romantic interests, grr!)

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Really enjoy the small details included in the novel

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 10:56PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

White Rose posted:

(Mainly because the yuri in her story is fake yuri that she doesn't even notice—and only the boys, especially the mfcking prince, are treated like serious romantic interests, grr!)

That's actually one of the most irritating parts of that series in my opinion due to the fact that Maria is the only one who ever actually supports Katarina just being herself. Despite the fact that the others love her for the way she is, they still constantly chastise her for living up to the image they have of her. Maria, on the other hand, is of the mindset that Katarina shouldn't change and that she should just become stronger to support her instead. In my opinion, it's the only one of the bunch who's actually fit for her.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

So Dahlia is in on whatever is going on behind the scenes? Is she secretly the demon lord from another timeline or something?

Stare%20-%20copy
joined Sep 1, 2022

Hold up, there's a demon goddess too? Wonder if that's who the Elsa-looking lady in a cloak is.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

So Dahlia is in on whatever is going on behind the scenes? Is she secretly the demon lord from another timeline or something?

Spoilers from the manhua:
No, the demon lord is an entirely different person from Dahlia altogether and her role overall seems still unexplained. The actual demon lord should show up in the next chapter or two of the novel.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, now we essentially have a confirmation that the villainess has always been easy to possess, even in the original game.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, she would certainly be correct in thinking that... :P

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Spoilers from the manhua:
No, the demon lord is an entirely different person from Dahlia altogether and her role overall seems still unexplained. The actual demon lord should show up in the next chapter or two of the novel.

I do know that, but there are a number of characters that seem to know what is going on behind the scenes. The hooded figure who is probably some kind of alternate Elsa knows everything, and in chapter 31 here Dahlia mutters something under her breath about Yvonne's memory being incomplete. If the hooded figure is a different Elsa, this could be a different demon lord.

With how offhand the remark is, it makes me think I'm missing something glaringly obvious about the System/mystery box going on behind the plot/Yvonne and Elsa in this run through of the otome game.

Or is it just a trope of the system admin genre, to have other characters that secretly know about the game/story/system?

Well, now we essentially have a confirmation that the villainess has always been easy to possess, even in the original game.

Maybe that's exactly what happened to her in a previous run through of the game and this is what the others are trying to prevent? The whole "Yvonne would totally lose her mind and soul if possessed" thing

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 1:00PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So close, yet still so dense...

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

It's interesting that the light novel explicitly mentions that Yvonne assumed the game world wouldn't allow Elsa to be with a same-gender partner. I think that actually makes some sense, given that Elsa was presumably created to be straight (if only by assumption), since all of her scripted love interests are apparently men. I think it adds even more to Evie's belief that she could never be with Elsa in that case.

I guess the implication is that Elsa is bi, and in this version she leans more toward women because of (I'm guessing) whatever the experience she had with Yvonne when they were children that keeps getting hinted about.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She's starting to let go of the denial. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did not see the sudden bit of dark past coming...

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Seems like an interesting departure between the light novel and the manhua. In the latter, the flowers are Evie's idea nd they come during the festival. In this version, it seems like it's something the kids came with on their own to help nudge them together?

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

So there's a conflict between two goddesses who, considering the genre, are probably estranged lovers.

Did not see the sudden bit of dark past coming...

Yvonne isn't running short on reasons to dislike herself anytime soon. She's under coercion but hasn't betrayed nor been fickle, and the penance can't be too bad if she met Elsa.

And we're at or near a milestone! The novel translation is now about caught up to the manhua, because both are at this flower scene but the timelines are different. Thank you and congrats Golden Orchid, riverFlower, and 狐 (fox).

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I am now a Earth Goddess x Sky Goddess shipper.

To reply you must either login or sign up.