Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Goddamn, author really leveled up their art. It's been evident in all these extras but this latest one is phenomenal.

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

nice to see Mary's still fucked up

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Oh my

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know what Mary, while you were certainly a bitch (derogatory) during the story, all I can say having read the new extra that you are at least in my opinion a bitch (complementary) now. It's surprising to me how much I like this version of Mary given how much I disliked her in the main story.

joined Oct 2, 2021

This just keeps getting better and better

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Holyshit Mary

joined Mar 23, 2022

if she ended up hurting that poor girl imma gonna throw hands, because so far I'm not liking how she toy the other girl's feelings.

joined Apr 16, 2022

At this point the author might as well just make a full sequel manga lol

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Wowah mary, hope we at least get to see the other girl get her "payment" so to say, else it'll be just watching her get toyed with

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Mary really is one of those train wrecks you can't take away your eyes from.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

and thus the cycle goes on

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

don´t toy with me miss mary

joined May 10, 2021

If we must suffer Mary a little more to be able to witness such goldlike art... I'm okay with it. Ish.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

What the heck is this haha are these new characters?

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

God, she's such a piece of shit... I love her

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yep she is still scum. Also 666th comment cuz Mary is a demon...ironically enough.

last edited at Nov 16, 2022 10:04AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She's spying "together with sempai" style, so no harm done. Cost and payment equality.

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

Please let Maru pull the most powerful reversal of all time on Mary

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

The art has improved so so much. It's legit a unique and pretty artstyle now

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Please let Maru pull the most powerful reversal of all time on Mary

I have somewhat of a strong desire to see Mary dunked through a basketball hoop heh

(Joking around a bit, but I genuinely hope she experiences some kind of karmic justice for her consistently awful personality and actions, or at least she ends up on the receiving end of teasing, tenfold.)

joined Oct 27, 2022

The art has improved so so much. It's legit a unique and pretty artstyle now

Yeah honestly it’s pretty insane how the author really just improved so much recently, it feels almost like the artistry matured with the characters in a way lol

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

For just a moment there, I thought maybe this manga had gone where no Japanese fiction I've ever heard of has gone: Food with lousy presentation that tastes good. But no, I don't think Japanese are capable of imagining that. Cutely put together == good, ugly == bad.

Then you don't have read much because it happens often.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The fuck you can't just say it was an old man ? I mean, i know it's technically a guy but why don't you say it was an old guy ?

"Enjo Kozai!?" Then.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Dont blame them if you are too chicken to confess girl.

She did it literally in Chapter 1...

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

when you do a teasing/bullying manga, but that doesn't work out, so you turn it into a love triangle but that doesn't work out either, so then you add another character to form a square, but you completely forget about that idea so you just end up doing a manga with no plot!

Nah, just poor perception from your side.
It was never love triangle, it was a joke, if you don't get it the catching phrases are jokes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.