Forum › Daddy became a Mommy discussion

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

I love this so much man

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Eyy, I remember reading this on Mangadex. It's so cute.

joined Apr 20, 2022

That was a very cute read.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This is the best crossdressing manga ever

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Is child abandonment much more common than I think? I feel like half the manga I read has at minimum one of the parents just leave.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

This story feels WAY too busy already, way too complicated setup just to get the basic premise going.
Just chapter 1 could've been two whole different manga stories in itself.

joined Dec 13, 2020

I usually take the side of the woman no matter what.
Like the saying goes "support women's rights and support women's wrongs too!" I'm like that.
But that woman...
When she tells her husband the truth in ch.1 I couldn't but think "Uwaah... she's the worst."

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Like the saying goes "support women's rights and support women's wrongs too!" I'm like that.
But that woman...
When she tells her husband the truth in ch.1 I couldn't but think "Uwaah... she's the worst."

I think that phrase is supposed to be used when a woman responds to a wrong, not just for a woman being an asshole.

joined May 1, 2015

I am so glad I found this gem.
This story really brought a smile to my face.
Yes, there is more to family than just a simple blood relation.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

But that woman...

I think that phrase is supposed to be used when a woman responds to a wrong, not just for a woman being an asshole.

I'm not sure. At least in this forum, I've mostly seen it quoted when some girl cheats on her significant other. Bonus chance points if the SO is a good person who doesn't « deserve it » and the girl is inexcusable by any regular standard.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

That must be a joke use of the quote. A story's mc falls in love with somebody and cheats on her committed partner because of love, it's a bad thing she did but you like her nevertheless. So to morally justify yourself you joke-claim you support women's wrongs too. Just my guess.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This is so cute, liked it a lot.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

But that woman...

I'm not sure. At least in this forum, I've mostly seen it quoted when some girl cheats on her significant other. Bonus chance points if the SO is a good person who doesn't « deserve it » and the girl is inexcusable by any regular standard.

Maybe I'm not reading the right things since this is the first time I've seen it and then I went and read some articles about it. It seems like it's a real quote, and one of the articles was about reframing women who are villainized by the patriarchy. The metaphor they used was the Salem witch trials.

I get it in a joke context too, like especially if it's your ship that the cheating happens with. But this seems pretty clear cut that the mom is a shit person. Forget the cheating or that she doesn't find her husband manly, that she just up and leaves her daughter is so messed up. Just get a divorce but stay in your child's life, you monster.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

This story is a gem. Mom's gender identity was irrelevant to being a mom. And Papa was reliable wholesomeness.

The girl's cute dream of being at her parents' wedding ceremony was all the sweeter because of the innocence of the wish when reality is complicated.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Great, now I have diabetes.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

This is pretty much the story of my life.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

I love it so much when a series portraits a family life which does not comply to society's standards. We see clearly in this series that both parents, even if they are not blood related, truly love their daughter and only care for her well being. And that is key in being a family in my opinion. Society is so stuck up on formal stuff that they loose track of the essential aspects. And I think this series is a fantastic example to proof society wrong.

joined Sep 4, 2020

But that woman...

Maybe I'm not reading the right things since this is the first time I've seen it and then I went and read some articles about it. It seems like it's a real quote, and one of the articles was about reframing women who are villainized by the patriarchy. The metaphor they used was the Salem witch trials.

Bro, its a comedy manga. No need to write a philosophical thesis about it. I wife literally only exists for like 2 pages lmao

joined Dec 13, 2020

I get it in a joke context too, like especially if it's your ship that the cheating happens with. But this seems pretty clear cut that the mom is a shit person. Forget the cheating or that she doesn't find her husband manly, that she just up and leaves her daughter is so messed up. Just get a divorce but stay in your child's life, you monster.

Amen to that!

joined Feb 17, 2019

so sweet

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Mar 27, 2020

Nagisa Shiota

To reply you must either login or sign up.