Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

OMG - a HUGE ass spider like that, so close and on the only door to escape? I'd have ptsd for sure too!

This is why carrying a large spider-whacking-mallet on one's person at all times is important :P

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

OMG - a HUGE ass spider like that, so close and on the only door to escape? I'd have ptsd for sure too!

This is why carrying a large spider-whacking-mallet on one's person at all times is important :P

Would love to know where Onibi'd keep it, what with her only having a school swimsuit...

joined Apr 10, 2021

Would love to know where Onibi'd keep it, what with her only having a school swimsuit...

That's what Hammerspace is for, literally

joined Jul 26, 2016

I thought it was only accessible around cringy ass male leads, tho?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I thought it was only accessible around cringy ass male leads, tho?

I'm guessing you're making a Ranma joke? Well that aside Onibi could be like Mako in Kill La Kill, or Link since he goes around whacking some spiders haha

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Honestly is there any place in the world that doesn't have giant spiders?

Ours are like a centimeter or two across from claw to claw, tops. Big spooders are kind of a warm-climate thing.

We have some that can be from leg to leg 5 cm/2 inch or so for the big ones in South Dakota. They also look similar to the spider here as a larger type of Wolf Spider, or are a type of garden spider, and last one I almost forgot, zebra spider. Then some black widow are about 3.8 cm/1.5 inch at the biggest.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Onibi a bit embarrassing in this chapter. She tries to get a spider to bite her thinking that she will gain same powers as Spiderman. If she was a comic nerd boy, younger that 7 years old and a little bit dumb, I'd understand.

Spiderman comic is popular in Japan? She knows it really well. She even knows Midtown, that part surprised me.
Edit: Unless that line was a translator joke?

Onibi is extremely eccentric. Her enigmatic thought processes and motivations are difficult for mere us mortals to understand.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Onibi a bit embarrassing in this chapter. She tries to get a spider to bite her thinking that she will gain same powers as Spiderman. If she was a comic nerd boy, younger that 7 years old and a little bit dumb, I'd understand.

Spiderman comic is popular in Japan? She knows it really well. She even knows Midtown, that part surprised me.
Edit: Unless that line was a translator joke?

Onibi is extremely eccentric. Her enigmatic thought processes and motivations are difficult for mere us mortals to understand.

Extremely? That some kind of understatement...God, love her fer that

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Somebody should really explain to Kishi that spiders have eight eyes, not ten.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Somebody should really explain to Kishi that spiders have eight eyes, not ten.

Some have fewer actually, down to only two in most members of the rather weird Caponiidae family. But yeah eight is the upper limit.

TBF though this is clearly some variety of huntsman spider which have small eyes densely clustered in front ("anterior aspect") of the protosoma; easy for a layman to get confused on the count, especially if there's reflective black chitin in the same area (eg. at the base of the mandibles) giving the illusion of more.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Some have fewer actually, down to only two in most members of the rather weird Caponiidae family.

Caponiidae are indeed weird, and we tend not to talk about them at parties.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ch 256: Armpits

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Perhaps an armpit tag is appropriate, although the focus is the underwear so I'm not so sure...
These two need more development too! GIVE IN TO YOUR LUST

joined Jul 23, 2014

Mariri powerwalked the shit out of that hallway just to get a glimpse of Mayuyu lmao. Also, I never realized how upfront she is. Blessed pairing.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't believe our beloved artist Midoriri is Chubby. She does seem to have child proportions, but her breasts are respectable. Her waist, arms, and legs are all normal. She may be out of shape, since she always skips P.E.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Marion Diabolito posted:

I don't believe our beloved artist Midoriri is Chubby. She does seem to have child proportions, but her breasts are respectable. Her waist, arms, and legs are all normal. She may be out of shape, since she always skips P.E.

Some tags are for the series as a whole and others are chapter specific, we didn't have nsfw this time but we did have swimsuits, chubby comes up often enough to tag the whole series I suppose.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I remember when these two first paired up, that was pretty hype tbh. I love how you can usually just assume that nearly every cute girl in this series probably likes girls.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I didn't expect to love Mariri/Mayuyu this much but urgh they're so cuteeeeeee

Every chapter of them so far is so fucking gay too.

Honestly the entire Debate Club is amazing, I'd love to see more of them.

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

Ugh, my face hurts from smiling so much! I love the debate club so much!

Screen%20shot%202022-05-03%20at%2011.40.05%20pm
joined May 4, 2022

Yeah, really not crazy about the chubby tag used for the whole series.

Really love how Kishi draws a whole variety of body types and makes them sexy.

It dowsn't need to be in every chapter to be used as a "series tag". But I agree I'd prefer to use them in specific chapters instead, like the NSFW tag. But it would be a big work to change them all.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Yeah, really not crazy about the chubby tag used for the whole series.

Really love how Kishi draws a whole variety of body types and makes them sexy.

It dowsn't need to be in every chapter to be used as a "series tag". But I agree I'd prefer to use them in specific chapters instead, like the NSFW tag. But it would be a big work to change them all.

It's hard to find broad enough tags for a series that rotates the protagonists in every chapter.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

That chads chapter.....gods!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"Your future boyfriend" hahaha yeah.

Now that I think about it Ayano and Miyoshi has a tendency to start pandem...... trends among the resident lesbians.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The other girls reacting was the perfect punchline

joined May 7, 2021

Miyoshi barely can contain her thirst

To reply you must either login or sign up.