Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I will never get over the revelation that Onibi was, in fact, super hot. When they first showed us her face under those glasses I felt like one of those shmucks at the Daily Planet and I just saw Clark Kent turn into fucking Superman.

Lmao right? I think glasses can look great but she's normally drawn in such a dorky way. Which isn't a bad thing, but it's definitely a "woah" moment when you see that can in fact be super hot.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Page 13 is the first time in aaages where the art in this has even seemed slightly off... Midori isn't that short is she? She doesn't even make it up to Honoka's waist?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I will never get over the revelation that Onibi was, in fact, super hot. When they first showed us her face under those glasses I felt like one of those shmucks at the Daily Planet and I just saw Clark Kent turn into fucking Superman.

Lmao right? I think glasses can look great but she's normally drawn in such a dorky way. Which isn't a bad thing, but it's definitely a "woah" moment when you see that can in fact be super hot.

I never doubted for a second that she was hot.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Spider stole the scene. Well done!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

That was a cute spider

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oi, who tagged it with chubby?!

Also....Onibi must be one of the most beautiful girls in the school...if she ain't drawing like a maniac....or daydreaming with open eyes and conscious.

That one chapter,when she dressed down for her bath...hell be damned....she met nearly every criteria fer my dream girl

Edit:
Mask senpai doesn't make the end less good XD

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 8:20PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Thank you for page 14, bless this feast <3

And for Onibi, it's also her hairstyle. She keeps it up in that big poofy ponytail normally, but when it's down it's gloriously messy and wavy and sometimes does that thing where it slightly covers one eye oh gosh

joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah that's fair.

And for Onibi, it's also her hairstyle. She keeps it up in that big poofy ponytail normally, but when it's down it's gloriously messy and wavy and sometimes does that thing where it slightly covers one eye oh gosh

The hair down is definitely a great look for her.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

That was me. I suggested tagging the series with Chubby.

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 8:52PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I ALMOST FREAKING DIE WITH THE CREDIT PAGE HAHAHAHHA oh my God, I'm going to put this chapter in an altar... or, well the physical volume once I get it.
I can't describe how much I love Saeko (what a beautiful name), she's so great and ... wow, this chapter is like what you would love to see but know it won't happen because it would be too much, and yet here we are, amazing fanservice.

I don't remember the small girl being SO SMALL

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

As someone who was bitten by a scorpion while i was popping, i feel goosebumps when the spider jumped in her armpit...
Neat credit page btw

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 10:14PM

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

Be aware of spiders. You don't want to meet a Brown recluse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider

joined Jun 11, 2016

Do they have spiders like that in Japan?

https://youtu.be/4XHeAR41dWQ

yeah they do

Honestly is there any place in the world that doesn't have giant spiders?

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

I don't remember the small girl being SO SMALL

Remember that Kaoru is tall by Japanese standards: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch09#11
And Honoka is as tall as she is: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch194#5

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Do they have spiders like that in Japan?

https://youtu.be/4XHeAR41dWQ

yeah they do

Antarctica.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Every once in a while you get a chapter where you just go "Oh right this is the same guy who made Maka-Maka"

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ours are like a centimeter or two across from claw to claw, tops. Big spooders are kind of a warm-climate thing.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Last page is awesomesauce.

And, looking back, I should have seen it coming.

Because of course Mask wants to have the same experience as Onibi!

joined Oct 19, 2022

Onibi a bit embarrassing in this chapter. She tries to get a spider to bite her thinking that she will gain same powers as Spiderman. If she was a comic nerd boy, younger that 7 years old and a little bit dumb, I'd understand.

Spiderman comic is popular in Japan? She knows it really well. She even knows Midtown, that part surprised me.
Edit: Unless that line was a translator joke?

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 2:52AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Onibi a bit embarrassing in this chapter. She tries to get a spider to bite her thinking that she will gain same powers as Spiderman. If she was a comic nerd boy, younger that 7 years old and a little bit dumb, I'd understand.

You know how Mask is the resident "tormented artist" figure?

Well Onibi is the "eccentric to point of borderline lunacy genius" one...

Spiderman comic is popular in Japan? She knows it really well. She even knows Midtown, that part surprised me.

I mean they made a damn Toku series already in the Seventies. He gets referenced every now and then in doujinshis and the like too so I'd imagine he's pretty recognisable to the Japanese.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Hmmm....I mean yeah, but I couldn't call her chubby. Hell, I couldn't even call chie, nononon senpai and alicia chubby...ok,maybe, I'm just weird

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Hmmm....I mean yeah, but I couldn't call her chubby. Hell, I couldn't even call chie, nononon senpai and alicia chubby...ok,maybe, I'm just weird

It dowsn't need to be in every chapter to be used as a "series tag". But I agree I'd prefer to use them in specific chapters instead, like the NSFW tag. But it would be a big work to change them all.

joined Sep 27, 2017

You know how Mask is the resident "tormented artist" figure?

Well Onibi is the "eccentric to point of borderline lunacy genius" one...

I mean they made a damn Toku series already in the Seventies. He gets referenced every now and then in doujinshis and the like too so I'd imagine he's pretty recognisable to the Japanese.

I'd also like to add that there's no gender limitation or age limit on being a goofball dork. Spider-Man is an iconic media character that can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. Even if one's nerdy fantasies get very silly that's okay haha

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Actually, those three characters were in the notes for my suggestion.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

OMG - a HUGE ass spider like that, so close and on the only door to escape? I'd have ptsd for sure too!

To reply you must either login or sign up.