Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

Cockvore is fine until the person who shrunk down to get "swallowed" sneezes and suddenly reverts back to normal size.

And yeah, this manga really does surprise me with how a lot more of the characters just go for it, rather than being bothered by Kokeshi's innuendo.

I know it's from a popular "main stream" TV/Streaming show but I really wish I didn't know what you were referencing, and the cursed memes that came from it.

the boys

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cockvore is fine until the person who shrunk down to get "swallowed" sneezes and suddenly reverts back to normal size.

And yeah, this manga really does surprise me with how a lot more of the characters just go for it, rather than being bothered by Kokeshi's innuendo.

I know it's from a popular "main stream" TV/Streaming show but I really wish I didn't know what you were referencing, and the cursed memes that came from it.

the boys

I wanted to get back into that show, since I fell off for a while. Guess which episode I started on.... >_<

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

the boys

I wanted to get back into that show, since I fell off for a while. Guess which episode I started on.... >_<

My condolences.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm starting to think that Kokeshi is really easy

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

A harem is not a career is a way of life.

joined Oct 26, 2020

Looks like even after Kokeshi graduates, she'll still be able to harass the students, as a sexy teacher.

joined Mar 13, 2020

That would have been the 2nd manga I've seen where a girl gets oral from an anteater...

joined Sep 27, 2017

That would have been the 2nd manga I've seen where a girl gets oral from an anteater...

Wait, what?

joined Oct 9, 2022

Wait, what?

Hagure Idol: Jigoku-hen (aka Booty Royale) had a chapter where that happened. Turns out anteaters like honey >.>

joined Mar 13, 2020

Wait, what?

Hagure Idol: Jigoku-hen (aka Booty Royale) had a chapter where that happened. Turns out anteaters like honey >.>

Thanks for replying before I could with the correct source haha!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw, next chapter is the last one.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 10:10AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought this manga would be just monster girls from folklore or furries but this is just a plain old animal ! lo/ is not the first time but yeah, too far into the furry chart level.

Lilliwyt posted:

No!

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 11:05AM

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

WHAT?!

joined Sep 27, 2017

Thanks, well that sounds disturbing lol

WHAT?!

Seems sudden hmm

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Spider clam
Spider clam

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Thanks, well that sounds disturbing lol

WHAT?!

Seems sudden hmm

Except it's been a full year in Japan since it's finished. Manga started in 2019 and ended August last year.

joined Oct 26, 2020

Wait, what?

Thanks for replying before I could with the correct source haha!

Gross, tell me which chapter so I know to avoid it.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 11:00PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Next chapter is the last one?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The elf president should simply scold Kokeshi properly. Once she makes her ashamed of herself, Kokeshi will be too embarrassed to continue with her antics. One of the girls told her she just needed a firm hand, and even Kokeshi agrees.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Dream achieved, mission accomplished, lets go home.

joined Jun 11, 2016

All good things must come to an end I suppose. Still sad though.

Thank you Doki Fansubs and Gouma Den for doing this series.

Edit: wait so Kokeshi is an actual teacher there lol? Also how will they call Kokeshi now that there's an actual kokeshi around?

last edited at Oct 28, 2022 10:16PM

Stare%20-%20copy
joined Sep 1, 2022

Such a sudden ending! Gokiko-chan's still a student?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Techer is a good name too. I was hoping we would see Elf as a teacher too, to show she still follows our perv everywhere, or at least help her in her sex education class.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Owari

Here's to a great series. o7

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Pretty sudden end but a great ride the whole way, kokeshi's great perv live continues in her world

To reply you must either login or sign up.