Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

why would you treat your daughter this way. i dont get the motivations of the auntie -- is she into indou? like whut.

The mom was actually into Chiyo, Indou’s mother.

Later chapters show the we have a bad case of “It’s All My Fault,” where little Kagami’s meeting with Chiyo led to Chiyo getting transferred and eventually killed in battle, and then Kagami’s mother also blaming her.

Kagami’s mom seems to be a bit of a psychopath.

EDIT: And yeah, while I never want to slag the work of any scanlators, I can follow the story much better in this translation.

Yeah well, I've only read what's been released here (over the last three days) and all that comes as very little surprise.

I'm more surprised that it apparently ends in three chapters? oO What's up with that...
Anyway, I'll probably be patiently waiting for the White Garden TL instead of reading ahead over on Mangadex.

Wait? This manga ends in 3 chapters? I apologize if I'm mistaken. It's already late in here.

joined Jul 30, 2017

It ends at Chapter 26. A nice ending but it jumps ahead when it could easily have had many more chapters of lovable cuteness.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Hmm, I started this yesterday (cuz I thought it was finished mangadex has the three missing chapters, and I only read things that are finished cuz I like to read things in one go), I like it really much, but now being at chapter 24 the translations on the first pages doesn't seem that great... Is there a chance that white garden finish the remaining three chapters in the near future? Or should I give up and read the other translation. (They haven't updated their Twitter/Website.)

joined Jun 28, 2018

I LITERALLY jumped to my feet and cheered when I realized that I WASN'T misreading things and a new chapter WAS uploaded. But, with the way this chapter ended, I don't know if I could physically take having to wait another year for resolution. Reeeeeeeeally hope this story can finally be wrapped up soon...

joined Jun 28, 2018

So, my patience finally broke... After waiting so, so, SO very long for WG to post their translation of the final chapters of this story, it came to my attention that, on mangakakalot, the rest of this series was available to read... Albeit as an inferior translation. Even so, after FINALLY knowing the whole story, I am completely unashamed by the fact that I was left shedding tears of joy.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well….that’s a horrible thing to do to your daughter. I get that you finally got to confess to your love and then almost immediately lost her, but don’t take out that pain on your innocent daughter.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

always a good day when this story updates! thank you for the upload! cant wait to read the rest in due time

Img-20220520-wa0000
joined May 20, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Finally I'm gonna get to see how this one ends!!!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well….that’s a horrible thing to do to your daughter. I get that you finally got to confess to your love and then almost immediately lost her, but don’t take out that pain on your innocent daughter.

100% this, making her daughter carry that pain and guilt while looking at her with scorn is really fucked up.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I really wish Indou had turned around and gone "what the fuck is wrong with you" to that mom cause what in the fuck, woman???? You're listening to all this and not realizing how badly abusive you've been to your poor daughter?

Trauma is one thing. Losing the love of your life is one thing. But goodness, that's quite evil lol I hope they don't try and like, make her sympathetic and go "look, she was extreme but it's understandable!" cause nooooo

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Finally,an update,and the end draws near.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, there's one thoroughly screwed up mother...

joined Oct 2, 2021

Mother?? FUCKER!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, there's one thoroughly screwed up mother...

And baby Kagami is such an adorable little pumpkin, too.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I ended up finishing this manga elsewhere some time ago but I'll be happy to read the last few chapters again here ^⁠_⁠^ And yeah, auntie doesn't come off too well out of this, being a better mother to Shinobu than to her actual daughter and holding on to an imaginary grudge for all these years (⁠^⁠^⁠) She's lucky Kagami kept talking to her at all, I know I would have burned that bridge the moment I got out of the house.

last edited at Sep 22, 2022 8:38AM

joined Apr 26, 2022

Miharu x Indou best ship

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I do wonder how Chiyo would react if she knew how her girlfriend was treating Kagami after her death

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I do wonder how Chiyo would react if she knew how her girlfriend was treating Kagami after her death

I doubt she'd react well, finding out your partner is abusive to their kid(s) is a deal breaker.

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Well now I'm just angry at that horrible mother lmao.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

goddamn! she is unbelievable. it's no wonder why she treats her own daughter like shit. but in a way, I feel like Kagami is more determined to get with Indou at this point on once she let go of the burden that was put upon by her own mother.

joined Dec 5, 2018

Kagami's mother is a fucking piece of SHIT

joined Dec 5, 2018

wait, since when did auntie become Chiyo's girlfriend ? I thought that is just a tearful goodbye. But that is a confession and Chiyo accepts it ?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

wait, since when did auntie become Chiyo's girlfriend ? I thought that is just a tearful goodbye. But that is a confession and Chiyo accepts it ?

Nothing confirmed, but that’s how I took it. And honestly, if you’re going to confess to a superior, doing it when they aren’t your direct command would be the time to do so.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Nothing confirmed, but that’s how I took it. And honestly, if you’re going to confess to a superior, doing it when they aren’t your direct command would be the time to do so.

Yeah I mean chiyo looks embarrassed and then happily hugs her so it seems like a confession/acceptance, or at the very least seems she’s happy to be confessed to.

That’d be weird tho, finding out your girlfriends mom was “dating”/in love with your mom

joined Mar 19, 2020

why would you treat your daughter this way. i dont get the motivations of the auntie -- is she into indou? like whut.

The mom was actually into Chiyo, Indou’s mother.

Later chapters show the we have a bad case of “It’s All My Fault,” where little Kagami’s meeting with Chiyo led to Chiyo getting transferred and eventually killed in battle, and then Kagami’s mother also blaming her.

Kagami’s mom seems to be a bit of a psychopath.

EDIT: And yeah, while I never want to slag the work of any scanlators, I can follow the story much better in this translation.

Yeah well, I've only read what's been released here (over the last three days) and all that comes as very little surprise.

I'm more surprised that it apparently ends in three chapters? oO What's up with that...
Anyway, I'll probably be patiently waiting for the White Garden TL instead of reading ahead over on Mangadex.

Wait? This manga ends in 3 chapters? I apologize if I'm mistaken. It's already late in here.

What’s this pfp from? It’s so familiar, I think?

To reply you must either login or sign up.