Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty?

Your English is great, don't worry about it!
The rest of the chapters will be uploaded when they are QC'd and posted in the "final english release" folder here. Unless the group has some other preference, that's what we've felt best doing thus far.

I see, thanks for answering ^^

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty? I'ts a lot easier to read here. I already read up to chapter 20 haha but I would like to have the opportunity to re-read some of them later :D

One of our editors who usually cleans/edits the final drafts seems to be busy lately. I'll ask our other editor and/u/ if we can start checking and finalizing our older chapters, since translations and TLC's are done up to chapter 21.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty? I'ts a lot easier to read here. I already read up to chapter 20 haha but I would like to have the opportunity to re-read some of them later :D

One of our editors who usually cleans/edits the final drafts seems to be busy lately. I'll ask our other editor and/u/ if we can start checking and finalizing our older chapters, since translations and TLC's are done up to chapter 21.

that would be awesome ^^

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Thank you Ssome!
Pure delight. I'll definitely have a look at all of them ;}

To see country like Korean and China have some yuri make me so happy. I have chinese origin myself, so when I discovered Their Story by TanJiu I was like YEAH !!!

Oh my God, same here!
I'm so head over heels for all of these now ~

lots of new yuri thanks to the internet, I cannot imagine what would yuri be like without the web to make this thing global so it can spread to other parts of the world.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

since translations and TLC's are done up to chapter 21.

Probably a dumb question but what does "TLC's" stand for? I've seen this term a couple times and I'm honestly not quite sure what it means.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I would guess it means 'translation checking', but I'm not sure.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

since translations and TLC's are done up to chapter 21.

Probably a dumb question but what does "TLC's" stand for? I've seen this term a couple times and I'm honestly not quite sure what it means.

I believe it stands for "translation check". Basically checkers look over the rough translations and fix them up.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I really really like this manhwa!! I was able to read the translated version till chapter 20 and i was smiling the whole time!!! waaahhh!! I'm so inlove with this manhwa. Story is good, Art is super good too i like Seol-A she is soooo pretty! oh man I wish to read more manga of this kind. I just really hope that they continue this story till the end and of course i hope they also translate it coz i can't read korean and that will be bad. but anyhow im just really happy for how it is now :))

and i also create this account to comment here.

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 1:45AM

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

where should I post if I found more yuri manhwas?

I found another yuri manhwa from community site today
It's so cute
http://redrenny.egloos.com/m/tag/%EA%B0%80%EB%A5%B4%EC%B3%90%EC%A3%BC%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94/page/1
same author from this lezhin yuri webtoon http://www.lezhin.com/comic/lilinstory

oh and there are some English translations of this webtoon, Welcome to room 305. not yuri but LGBT. lesbian couple is so cute in here and It's so good and fun to read. It's one of my favorite manhwa all the time http://mangafox.me/manga/welcome_to_room_305/

I don't think the forums have a thread for Yuri manhwas yet but I could be wrong, you could always create a new thread and post them there ^^

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's so cute
http://redrenny.egloos.com/m/tag/%EA%B0%80%EB%A5%B4%EC%B3%90%EC%A3%BC%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94/page/1
same author from this lezhin yuri webtoon http://www.lezhin.com/comic/lilinstory

oh and there are some English translations of this webtoon, Welcome to room 305. not yuri but LGBT. lesbian couple is so cute in here and It's so good and fun to read. It's one of my favorite manhwa all the time http://mangafox.me/manga/welcome_to_room_305/

I don't think the forums have a thread for Yuri manhwas yet but I could be wrong, you could always create a new thread and post them there ^^

I think that would be cool, maybe we have more people here that can translate this stuff. It's so cool to see many yuri webtoons/manhwas. I hope one can be a kdrama someday * dreams * haha

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 11:20PM

joined Feb 2, 2015

It's so cute

I think that would be cool, maybe we have more people here that can translate this stuff. It's so cool to see many yuri webtoons/manhwas. I hope one can be a kdrama someday * dreams * haha

um.. but I think we should wait official English translation of naver yuri webtoons.. since there is a official English naver webtoon site. also, comico(Fluttering Feelings) is same company with naver. so I think comico will start official English translation service too
I remember some webtoon authors don't like unofficial translations....

joined Feb 1, 2015

Yeah, but they're selective about which they choose to translate and I don't think they'll pick any yuri anytime soon. All scanlators take the risk the original artist may protest an unofficial English translation, but most don't care or don't know.

Edited to add: I noticed /u/ has expanded to translate other Korean webcomics. Worth checking out if you have an interest in it.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 7:26PM

joined Feb 2, 2015

Yeah, but they're selective about which they choose to translate and I don't think they'll pick any yuri anytime soon. All scanlators take the risk the original artist may protest an unofficial English translation, but most don't care or don't know.

Edited to add: I noticed /u/ has expanded to translate other Korean webcomics. Worth checking out if you have an interest in it.

yeah, gaji's one-shot yuri webtoon. I asked them if they got permission. they don't and will not
even though some authors don't care about scanlation. I think we should tell them about scanlation at least. if you guys don't tell to author about scanlation, I will not share any links in here anymore

joined Feb 1, 2015

yeah, gaji's one-shot yuri webtoon. I asked them if they got permission. they don't and will not
even though some authors don't care about scanlation. I think we should tell them about scanlation at least. if you guys don't tell to author about scanlation, I will not share any links in here anymore

It's normal for scanlators doing unofficial work not to ask for permission for anything that currently isn't being marketed and sold in the translated language. Most will stop immediately if it gets an official translation though and sites like dynasty-scans will stop posting links and inform people that there's an official translation they can purchase.

Also, the scanlation work done on /u/ is completely unrelated to dynasty-scans, so any complaints about it belong there, not here.

joined Feb 2, 2015

It's normal for scanlators doing unofficial work not to ask for permission for anything that currently isn't being marketed and sold in the translated language. Most will stop immediately if it gets an official translation though and sites like dynasty-scans will stop posting links and inform people that there's an official translation they can purchase.

Also, the scanlation work done on /u/ is completely unrelated to dynasty-scans, so any complaints about it belong there, not here.

oh. okay Thanks for clearing it up

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

O god...I'm a little confused, but it seems look good...

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Oh my god! Chapter 22 is awesome~ Seol-Ah, realize that you're gay!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

O god...I'm a little confused, but it seems look good...

Oh Lord, you're scaring me. I won't click if there is no translation ready yet ~.~
But hey, it's still yuri, right? -right?... >~<"

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Oh my god! Chapter 22 is awesome~ Seol-Ah, realize that you're gay!

My words exactly :) That "almost" kiss Can't wait for translation!

But hey, it's still yuri, right? -right?... >~<"

Don't worry

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 10:10AM

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

I love this manhwa, the updates are fast and not just that the story is really great too. thanx for the link :)

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

No-rae is so freaking fluffy and cute. And that navel of hers. No surprise Seol-a had to avert the gaze from it and find a way to cover No-rae's bare body parts. Only to surround No-rae more with the clothes, the smell, the hands. The two urgently need some time together, hehe.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 11:59AM

joined Feb 8, 2015

I love sunday : sunday = new chapter = so happy ! ^0^

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

the tension that exists between the two is getting stronger, I'm really curious to see how it evolves. I hope that in the yuri generally takes more and more foot will give space to the early stages, but then also describe the relationship between all the good and bad things that may be there.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni, you are our sunday heroes

To reply you must either login or sign up.