Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Gah, dying for the translations.

D'aw Seola is such a gentleman. I was a bit confused to the sudden transitioning of this chapter from the last. Still wondering what happened to that dude from 2 chapters ago who wanted to rendezvous with Seola.

Halmoni halpp!

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:29PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Gah, dying for the translations.

D'aw Seola is such a gentleman. I was a bit confused to the sudden transitioning of this chapter from the last. Still wondering what happened to that dude from 2 chapters ago who wanted to rendezvous with Seola.

The rendez vous was supposed to be during the exhibition. A date with the guy or a date with No Rae ? He was obviously ignored x)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Do not fear halmoni is here

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

Thank you so mu-u-u-u-u-ch, halmoni!!! <3 <3 <3 You just made my Sunday evening ^__^

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

Ayeee gaaaarl c;

Thanks a lot, you magical Korean yuri wizard (lulwut)

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:30PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

Oh my GOd
Yyyeeeeeeaassss

joined Nov 19, 2011

Tq people, u made my day!!! yippee XD
no more monday blues for me hahah

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

You, my dear, are simply the best.

Between chap 21 and 22, I can hardly handle how freaking cute these two are.
I'm squee-ing for God's sake.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

omg ch 22 is out already. I really want to read it and I was going to wait for the chapter to be edited and uploaded to google drive but I don't know if I'll be able to wait, I still haven't read ch 21. Thanks Halmoni for the fast translation btw, you're awesome.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 1:10AM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

thank you sooo much for the translation!! i was not aware that it updates every sunday its a good thing i always check up for updates hahaha im really really addicted to this manhwa!

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

aaaa thank you!!! :DDD

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:33PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

I've got an idea that Seol-a does not feel well because she might have caught a cold. May be in the next chapter, after hearing how she's not welcome, she's going to pass out? Or rather No-rae will do something extremely embarrassing to prove how Seol-a is very important for her at least, and this will make Seol-a extremely hot and red, so that No-rae will think Seol-a's got a fever and then will take her home, and, you know, undress her and rub her with a wet towel. OK, I'll stop here with cliche'd fantasies...

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I've got an idea that Seol-a does not feel well because she might have caught a cold. May be in the next chapter, after hearing how she's not welcome, she's going to pass out? Or rather No-rae will do something extremely embarrassing to prove how Seol-a is very important for her at least, and this will make Seol-a extremely hot and red, so that No-rae will think Seol-a's got a fever and then will take her home, and, you know, undress her and rub her with a wet towel. OK, I'll stop here with cliche'd fantasies...

Hmmm yes, she will make some porridge for her, slowly feeding her with a spoon. Then for some reason, she will tell her that she cannot ..."hold it anymore"; and the all thing will turn out like MaixReo yuri bed scene... That is normal yuri framework lol~

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 7:36PM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Hmmm yes, she will make some porridge for her, slowly feeding her with a spoon. Then for some reason, she will tell her that she cannot ..."hold it anymore"; and the all thing will turn out like MaixReo yuri bed scene... That is normal yuri framework lol~

Bu-but my headcanon is No-rae being dork that she is, will grab Seol-a inside the very narrow cubicle. And my gawd with all that little space they're chest-to-chest...breathing heavily due to the suddenness of things. And of course No-rae being dorker than ever will grab Seol-a's head and cover her ears. And goodness Seol-a being taller and not feeling well, slips and damn it - NEAR KISS on the lips. sakdhashdfjdhfjshdfuhsdufhdsi

joined Nov 30, 2011

LMAO! I was/am going for the same thing Palakangorange!! X-D

joined Mar 28, 2014

Bu-but my headcanon is No-rae being dork that she is, will grab Seol-a inside the very narrow cubicle. And my gawd with all that little space they're chest-to-chest...breathing heavily due to the suddenness of things. And of course No-rae being dorker than ever will grab Seol-a's head and cover her ears. And goodness Seol-a being taller and not feeling well, slips and damn it - NEAR KISS on the lips. sakdhashdfjdhfjshdfuhsdufhdsi

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

How sweet...
if it happens, I'm sure it wouldn't be an "accidental kiss"; having No-rae so close to her, Seol-a would initiate the right move, voluptuously kiss her, then pretend fainting due to fever ;) (fufufufu)

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

But what about the face of seola when see the norae bXXXy?

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 5:18PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

How sweet...
if it happens, I'm sure it wouldn't be an "accidental kiss"; having No-rae so close to her, Seol-a would initiate the right move, voluptuously kiss her, then pretend fainting due to fever ;) (fufufufu)

this just so-o-o made my day , could hardly concentrate on work

now the wait for sunday is even more difficult

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

How sweet...

this just so-o-o made my day , could hardly concentrate on work

now the wait for sunday is even more difficult

uuhuuu, I just couldn't resist !
I'm definitely with you waiting for sunday

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone, apparently some people are having issues with our scanlation group providing free distribution of Korean manhwa. While this is unforunate, I'd love it if people could stop posting the download links for the raws. If you wish to see the raws, posting the link to comico is fine, but otherwise it would be great if you guys could wait for us to at least finish with the English quick edits before posting any download links. Thanks!

tldr; download links for English edits are fine, direct website links to Korean raws are fine, download links for Korean raws are not okay

As a reply to 썸,
I'm not sure if you're failing to understand our purpose at /u/ because of a language barrier, but this user has summed up our feelings towards scanlations nicely.

Yeah, but they're selective about which they choose to translate and I don't think they'll pick any yuri anytime soon. All scanlators take the risk the original artist may protest an unofficial English translation, but most don't care or don't know.

If you wish to continue your "social justice" parade on our scanlation projects by misinforming authors without discussing the issue with us first, then feel free to do so. We will stop scanlating if we feel that there can be possible legal repercussions or if it goes against the author's wishes. If you want to inform every author or publisher on every project we do/plan to do, and prevent Korean yuri from ever reaching an international audience, be my guest.

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 4:01AM

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

oh great the links are gone XD but still thanx for the rough translation I appreciate it :)

so does this mean no more updates every monday??

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Every time that a manga is successful, something similar happens, because the user is multiplied and being around relatively freely, it is not easy to control. All we respect copyright,(I hope that) in fact there is no profit in groups scanlation. As with Citrus, if there had not been the translation I'm not sure that would reach more than 10,000 fans on facebook and it would come to an official translation, and the true enthusiast eventually buy it on amazon. The language barrier is important, and for an author that means perhaps lose something but probably earn in disclosure. Something similar happens with the musicians and you tube. Eventually you tube is to pay the artist, who leaves the video, and the return of you tube is in advertising. That changes the shape of gains because the market has changed.

So, I hope that people end up with this shit every time, and that the valuable work of halmoni and all other continuous hassle for anyone.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

oh great the links are gone XD but still thanx for the rough translation I appreciate it :)

As far as I know, we're still working on FF. However, I think I would personally stick with keeping our work-in-progress (raws, translations) on /u/ or some other domain. Having our work interrupted in this manner has made me a little skeptical about posting here.

Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

As far as I know, we're still working on FF. However, I think I would personally stick with keeping our work-in-progress (raws, translations) on /u/ or some other domain. Having our work interrupted in this manner has made me a little skeptical about posting here.

I see, it seems that makes it difficult on your part. Guess I'll just be patient and wait for the updates even it takes long as long it won't trouble you guys.

(Y) to you and your team's effort :)
I will still be looking forward of your raws and translation whenever and whatever domain it is :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.