Forum › Citrus discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This made me laugh way too hard

http://aihara-yuzuko.tumblr.com/post/108476517768/kyubey-you-useless-shit

HAHHAHAH. Accurate.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

So I'm at the office, tearing apart this damn Citrus facebook page someone linked here in search for that link that'll lead me to the raws. An hour has passed ever since I've begun my search, the treasure I'm looking for has still not been found, my coffee has gotten cold, the actual work I'm supposed to do is biting me in the ass and my gf has been giving me the cold shoulder since morning. I'm usually not one to complain, but fuck this day. In the ass. Hard.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

So I'm at the office, tearing apart this damn Citrus facebook page someone linked here in search for that link that'll lead me to the raws. An hour has passed ever since I've begun my search, the treasure I'm looking for has still not been found, my coffee has gotten cold, the actual work I'm supposed to do is biting me in the ass and my gf has been giving me the cold shoulder since morning. I'm usually not one to complain, but fuck this day. In the ass. Hard.

Aw man, it sucks you're having a bad day :(
If you haven't found the raws yet, it was at the side of the page in the 'posts to page' section but here's the direct link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3533522295 ^_^ If you want translation spoilers I think what happens is (not in order) I think Mei agrees to go out with coughthenewlolicough Sara. Also I'm pretty sure Yuzu confesses to Mei, and then Mei says something along the lines of 'just forget what happened that day'.
Anyway I hope you have a better day :)

last edited at Jan 23, 2015 7:30AM

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

She turned her down!!!! She should have accepted her proposal in Citrus.

last edited at Jan 23, 2015 9:07PM

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

@Nasteh: Spoilers, please. You do them by putting two "=" before and after the text you wanna post. Like this: "=="Something that's a spoiler!!!!"==" Leave out the quotation marks though.

@Kai: You little gem have literally saved a part of my evening. Now, I don't think I've ever done this on this page before, so consider it a privilege: * hugs *

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 5:37PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Nasteh: Spoilers, please. You do them by putting two "=" before and after the text you wanna post. Like this: "=="Something that's a spoiler!!!!"==" Leave out the quotation marks though.

They haven't got a history of being a good commenter, so I did it for them. Good catch, thank you.

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 5:37PM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

ehhh stop complain about mei being a bitch XD you all love this story cause of the drama ..if its only fluff&happy&lovelydovy it would be boring as hell. no one would getting so work up ..and cheered for yuzu to get into mei pants. I am always love the drama they make the story interesting.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Now that I think of it, it's the same kind of story as Samurai Jack. It won't end because people just don't want it to end.

joined Jan 26, 2015

...Mei is actually my favorite character, but it looks like she isn't too popular with everyone else LOL. I hope in future chapters we get to see from Mei's PoV.

joined Jan 29, 2015

Throwing and idea out there could time skip be to coincide some drama with valentines?

joined Jan 5, 2015

Throwing and idea out there could time skip be to coincide some drama with valentines?

...Don't give Saboru Uta ideas, mkay?

joined Jan 29, 2015

...Don't give Saboru Uta ideas, mkay?

If valentines isn't the best time for love drama I don't know when is lol

Anybody know when eng trans will be out?

joined Jan 5, 2015

Raws were released about a week ago. I don't know how long it takes to translate, but I guess you'll have to wait 2 weeks.

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 10:43AM

joined Jan 29, 2015

Raws were released about a week ago. I don't know how long it takes to translate, but I guess you'll have to wait 2 weeks.

Thanks! Don't like reading raws they confuse me :)

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 11:33AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Can anyone confirm what Sabu is thinking of doing with Harumin? Last I heard, Harumin was in contention for Yuzu's top girl spot---and not in just the platonic way

joined Nov 30, 2011

This post speaks for many of us.

http://fantalk.tumblr.com/post/109598713167/im-still-waiting-for-the-day-that-mei-will

I think there needs to be a serious heart-to-heart before that happens lol.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This manga is tearing me apart...I'm not even going to get my hopes high for a Mei x Yuzu ending anymore.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

I'm sorry for posting Citrus spoilers on the last page. I'm also sorry for opening my mouth. Forgive me. Please.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Can anyone confirm what Sabu is thinking of doing with Harumin? Last I heard, Harumin was in contention for Yuzu's top girl spot---and not in just the platonic way

We don't know yet but I think it's going to happen.

Where was this indicated?

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This made me laugh way too hard

http://aihara-yuzuko.tumblr.com/post/108476517768/kyubey-you-useless-shit

Hardest thing that'd be xD

joined Nov 30, 2011

We don't know yet but I think it's going to happen.

Where was this indicated?

I actually want to know this too? I didn't get aaany vibes regarding this... err... possibility.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Outside of Matsuri trolling Harumin, there's no indication whatsoever of she being a serious contender for Yuzu's affections

joined Nov 30, 2011

Outside of Matsuri trolling Harumin, there's no indication whatsoever of she being a serious contender for Yuzu's affections

Ah! good. For a minute there I thought I hadn't been paying attention to the story (I've been self-accused of that before).

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I read ch 14 and for the 1st time I can say I did not like it, makes me wonder if this is getting artificially extended like Dragonball and the such...hopefully the next chapter will be better because I can't keep reading something that makes me lose interest like this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.