Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

so... They adopted X or did I miss something?

I'm pretty sure X died and then got reincarnated as their daughter, truly the only way this could have ended haha

More science (?) babies is always a win.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

the 'modern-family ending' is expected, not that I'm complaining tho.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

I’m crying, thanks for the four years!!!

joined May 3, 2014

Oookaay, this chapter was so cheesy, it somehow wrapped all the way around the cringe and came back out on the side of epicness again. Haven't seen anything like that since Gurren Lagann.

Also, I really, really hope that giant lily is now a permanent fixture of the planet.

yeah it was way to bloody cringe to read the dialog :/ way way to fucking cringe….

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

This fucking slapped
Between this and After School Re-Reincarnation sometime is like. the best ever

This is, in fact, simply Samurai Flamenco but better in terms of the theme. I would go so far as to say if this was BL like samumenco it would have popped off to like a morbillion dollars in sales

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 12:01PM

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

What a doozy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dragonaz posted:

the 'modern-family ending' is expected, not that I'm complaining tho.

Aka the Nanoha way

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So that's how a meme is born

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

I can't believe their daughter is named même. Thank you sometime.

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 12:46PM

joined Apr 20, 2021

Yooooo her name is meme

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⢉⠩⢍⡙⠛⠋⣉⠉⠍⢉⣉⣉⣉⠩⢉⠉⠛⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠂⡠⠑⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠐⠁⢊⠀⠄⠈⢦⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣠⡾⠁⠀⠀⠄⣴⡪⠽⣿⡓⢦⠀⠀⡀⠀⣠⢖⣻⣿⣒⣦⠀⡀⢀⣈⢦⡀⠀
⣰⠑⢰⠋⢩⡙⠒⠦⠖⠋⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠘⠦⠤⠴⠒⡟⠲⡌⠛⣆
⢹⡰⡸⠈⢻⣈⠓⡦⢤⣀⡀⢾⠩⠤⠀⠀⠤⠌⡳⠐⣒⣠⣤⠖⢋⡟⠒⡏⡄⡟
⠀⠙⢆⠀⠀⠻⡙⡿⢦⣄⣹⠙⠒⢲⠦⠴⡖⠒⠚⣏⣁⣤⣾⢚⡝⠁⠀⣨⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠙⢧⡀⠈⡟⠛⠷⡾⣶⣾⣷⠾⠛⢻⠉⢀⡽⠋⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢤⡠⢂⠌⡛⠦⠤⣄⣇⣀⣀⣸⣀⡤⠼⠚⡉⢄⠠⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠮⣔⡁⠦⠀⣤⠤⠤⣤⠄⠰⠌⣂⡬⠖⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠤⢤⣀⣀⡤⠴⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It really shows that sometime had to cut the story short because that was very underwhelming. After all the insanity from the previous chapter, the story ends with a Friendship Talk no Jutsu was a letdown. I do appreciate the happy ending but I dunno, it feels like it was just going through the motions. XX reincarnation being called Meme does make for some unintentional hilarity though.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh wait X was reincarnated as a Human girl? Oh yes she is gonna have a blast growing up Finger crossed for an After Story

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I realize all good things have to come to an end, but... damn. I wasn't ready for this to be over. Has it really been four years? Ah... is this what they call bittersweet? I'll admit, a tad disappointing we didn't actually get to see Hayate's final form do any fighting, but the way they resolved it was pretty in theme with the message of the story.

Gods... what do I even look forward to updating now?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What happened to ice then? Weird we didn’t see her. I mean I thought she died but then she was there when x died so if she died weird not to show her reincarnate and if she lived it’s weird not to show her again

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Can we have an F for best girl Cool-chan?

She only got like one panel on the last chapter.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Too bad it's ended but it was really great and I'm very happy that a manga like this actually exists. It's like the author took all the things I like and put them in a manga. From the art style and designs, story, themes, the characters, really everything.

Also, yuri baby at the end is always a big plus for me.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Kinda confused and unsatisfied with the ending, but it was a great manga. I mean I still don't understand why Ice had to commit fucking suicide essentially, and doesn't get to come back. And what's Meme? What happened to X, did she get disintegrated by the power of yuri and die?

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Felt rushed and X didn't get a girlfriend. Disappointed.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Gods... what do I even look forward to updating now?

If you haven't already, you should probably check out sometime's new Kirara series, After School Re-Reincarnation.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kinda confused and unsatisfied with the ending, but it was a great manga. I mean I still don't understand why Ice had to commit fucking suicide essentially, and doesn't get to come back. And what's Meme? What happened to X, did she get disintegrated by the power of yuri and die?

What I understood is that yes, X died but her "essence" got reincarnated as Meme, the little girl at the end and Hayate and Honey are making sure she doesn't go off the rails this time.

Of course, I have no idea why only X got reincarnated but Coll Down didn't.

joined Jul 15, 2021

Huh... They sure did name their daughter Meme didn't they...

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Cool-san true GOAT

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Is it posible if I ask for a segs scene? ^-^''

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 3:14PM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

For the record in japanese meme is spelled メメ in katakana, which the tl mentioned looks a lot like XX. So it’s pretty clear what her true ending was

joined Feb 16, 2022

1,000th comment. This manga was great

To reply you must either login or sign up.