Forum › My Girlfriend discussion

joined Aug 9, 2013

This deserves a sequel

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This deserves a sequel

EVERYTHING Minase Ruru does deserves a sequel.

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 2:42PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

This deserves a sequel

EVERYTHING Minase Ruru does deserves a sequel.

anyone heard of/read an interview where Minase-sensei explains why she only writes one shots with the occasional follow-up?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

anyone heard of/read an interview where Minase-sensei explains why she only writes one shots with the occasional follow-up?

Because it's all doujinshi, or in that briefly-ran one-shot magazine (Dolce). Writing a full series - or anything like it - in doujinshi form is a labor of love, and in my limited experience, not many doujin series have seen real completion in any reasonable amount of time (if at all).
She does have a 4-koma comedy series running in Manga Time at the moment, so it's not like she has any aversion to those.

last edited at Apr 24, 2014 6:46PM

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Romance felt forced but i like the artwork. Also, glasses girl is best girl.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Agh I'm sooooo jelly of the glasses girl! I'd love to have a cute girl like Miu around, so unfair. Lol jk jk, sorta...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

The whole scene feels so played out and forced to fit the standards. There is certainly good drawing talent, but this plot goes nowhere.

Idk it seemed fine it me. Basically it was all a part of the pig-taled girls plot to have her way with the glasses chick.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ugh.. Now subscribed for Minase Ruu...

Why does she (or he?) only makes one shots? Dx

Come on!!! Make a series already!!! All of this artist's works are potential series!!' Dx

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'd like to see a lead-up chapter from Miu's point of view as well as maybe another chapter showing how things developed later on. Minase Ruruu's works have the same issue a lot of others have where they either show the beginning of a relationship or the development and problems of a relationship but not both. In cases like this one especially I think it could be a lot better that way.

God yes, the plot was so strange to me. She goes to crying during her confession to all out sucking the other girl's boobs lol??? PWP (Plot? What plot?)!!
Also another part that bothered me was when the Ayabe says, "You are the sole person I don't want getting that (her liking a guy classmate) confused." She purposely tries to get guys to like her so that no one will look at Kiyomi, BUT she doesn't want Kiyomi to get the wrong idea??

Normally I'd agree with you but I think in this case it makes enough sense. If Miu has been not only hiding her true feelings for a long time but also having to put up another act altogether to divert the attention of the guys from Kiyomi she's probably going to easily get carried away considering she's a teenager. And her crying and such probably wasn't (completely at least) an act but her legitimately worrying about Kiyomi's reaction. As for the "You are the sole person I don't want getting that (her liking a guy classmate) confused." bit, you should remember she's a teenage girl and on top of that she was obviously confused about her feelings at first (she even states as much) so she's not exactly going to be the most rational person on what to do.

joined Feb 15, 2015

love the last page

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think I would be more tolerant if it wasn't a glasses girl, but the first box was awful. I don't know if the language barrier made it worse than it was, but it sounded like they were trying way too hard to be poetic. Also, 'ah, she's crying', really? Not as good as their other stuff. Though I am biased, because I don't like (most) glasses girls.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Haaaa~

So cute!!! :3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Wasn't anything new, but I still really enjoyed this. Cute art, simple story, sweet ending.

Received_1019670324735706
joined Apr 1, 2017

Cute afterall ,doki doki story ,love it♡

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

If she leaves people wanting more that much with every work, she should just do more of this kind and be a massive success, and then she would be rich af and we would have more to read. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Rereading this... <3

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Also another part that bothered me was when the Ayabe says, "You are the sole person I don't want getting that (her liking a guy classmate) confused." She purposely tries to get guys to like her so that no one will look at Kiyomi, BUT she doesn't want Kiyomi to get the wrong idea??

I don't get the Part that bothered you..?
She don't want that Kiyomi thinks that she likes one of these guys..

joined Oct 29, 2017

I wish there was a sequel

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

i... really liked this

To reply you must either login or sign up.