Forum › Liar Satsuki Can See Death discussion

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

But yeah okay then All prez has to do is get Komachi alone and talk to her and call Satsuki a liar on something and she will basically force said thing to happen right? Since she doesn't like liars. Again she flat out tried to kill Satsuki because she lied about jumping off the building lol.

I really don't think that's what happened there. To me it seemed that Komachi thought Satsuki wanted to commit suicide, but got scared and hesitated, so she was "helping" her by throwing her off. Unless you're referring to some other incident that I don't recall.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

But yeah okay then All prez has to do is get Komachi alone and talk to her and call Satsuki a liar on something and she will basically force said thing to happen right? Since she doesn't like liars. Again she flat out tried to kill Satsuki because she lied about jumping off the building lol.

I really don't think that's what happened there. To me it seemed that Komachi thought Satsuki wanted to commit suicide, but got scared and hesitated, so she was "helping" her by throwing her off. Unless you're referring to some other incident that I don't recall.

I'm pretty sure a few times she's almost attempted to hurt either Satsuki or someone else because they lied and she doesn't like liars....

look at her face in the bottom of that image you showed that's 100% the face of a psychopath. And exactly what you said also makes her 100% evil as well. the whole "She got scared and decided she didn't want to commit suicide so she was trying to help her kill herself" Sorry That's Grade A nut job.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

the face of a psychopath.

You're quite likely right, her facial expression not change that much and the reason she friends with Satsuki cause she felt she owns Satsuki for saving her.

Edit: I was talking about her facial expression the entire series not only that "moment"

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 7:54PM

joined Feb 27, 2018

sure his method is merciless, but why let the Bully bully more people, it's like talking to serial killer and send them to jail for 5 years and releases him, guess what? Serial killer kills more people and this time it's hard to catch him, what a perfect world.
Why am I comparing Bully with Serial Killer? Both lacking care of others, they just do it for their enjoyment, they don't care about other.

What is this? Injustice: Gods Among Us? lmao

What's your point?

Cause one of the major points of that story is that if we lower ourselves to the same standards as the ones we’re fighting we inevitably become them. Superman literally starts killing people because joker blew up metropolis and the original story ends with superman trying to destroy metropolis to have his way.

Also side note, a bully and a serial killer are in no way comparable, more often than not a bully is the victim of even greater abuse either at home or somewhere else. And the biggest difference is that a bully is usually a child and when you are arguing for the death of a CHILD because they made bad choices you should really take a step back and think about your argument.

Do I even said "Dictatorship good"? No, I said those bully and killer is lacking care to others.

Are you saying me siding with Prez indicate me supporting serial killer? No, he's not, if he is, why didn't he killed those who breaks the law because "you have to follow the rules" strict rule.

Of course child bully would get free jail card, oh no, the child just traumatized someone, the victim don't want to go to school because they're scare, what's next? Oh, the bully made them suicidal, what's next? The bully made them sociopath, next part, the bully made them wants to kill them. The victim parent's have a hard time to conduct their child with how much pressure the bully put the victim on.

Wait, the bully is also victim, so their mindset is "I will ruin someone else life because my life is shit" are you serious? Isn't that proof my point that they're terrible people too?

And did you think that I am going to kill more people if one guy commit heinous crime? That's a big fat NO, if I am a vigilante, I'm not those edgy kill first then talk. I do some research and if I found out they're not the one I thought, I let them free. I'm not gonna go to innocent bystander and be like "Fuck you" and kill them immediately.

I compare bully and serial killer due to them lacking care for others, how could anyone don't get this seriously? It's clear as the light during morning were presented.

A serial killer is simply someone who kills three or more people, by definition the prez is not yet a serial killer. However that is only because Satsuki stopped his plots, ergo he definitely fits the psychological state to be a serial killer (in his case a uncompromising view of right and wrong that enables him to kill without remorse).
As for the dictatorship comment, I never accused you of supporting dictatorships, I simply pointed out that a major theme of the Injustice story is that we cannot act like monsters in order to stop them. That simply creates more monsters and more pain.
Finally on the subject of bullies and their so called “free pass”, it’s just not a free pass. When I say that a bully is often the victim of even greater abuse, it means bullying is often a cry for help. A bully should be given counselling and a look should be taken into why they bully, we should treat the root causes before punishing the symptoms. The majority of bullies aren’t doing it because they enjoy it, but because they have no other avenue to express their pain and suffering.

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm pretty sure a few times she's almost attempted to hurt either Satsuki or someone else because they lied and she doesn't like liars....

look at her face in the bottom of that image you showed that's 100% the face of a psychopath. And exactly what you said also makes her 100% evil as well. the whole "She got scared and decided she didn't want to commit suicide so she was trying to help her kill herself" Sorry That's Grade A nut job.

I mean, yeah, obviously she's a psycho, I never said she wasn't. I was only saying that I didn't think her motive at that moment was hate towards lying. You may be right and she's done something similar before as well though, I don't remember.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

ergo he definitely fits the psychological state to be a serial killer (in his case a uncompromising view of right and wrong that enables him to kill without remorse).

Uncompromising? He never have plan to kill someone who's innocent, all of his target wasn't a good person.

we cannot act like monsters in order to stop them. That simply creates more monsters and more pain.

No wonder you're so against killing, a batman's fan, gonna be impossible to convince you Prez's ideal is right.

but because they have no other avenue to express their pain and suffering.

What. The. Fuck? You're telling me those who making life of other students sufferable, making them depressed and suicidal, scare to go to school, traumatized, is a sign of expressing pain and suffering? How did you even manage to be this far off?
"I hate my dad, he abused me, oh look another student, I'll make his life bad cause I don't like my dad." -The Bully

The majority of bullies aren’t doing it because they enjoy it

That just make things worse.

last edited at Jul 1, 2022 3:22AM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

@obtaincheese
Your opinions are so bizarre and frankly heinous that there’s not really any point in arguing with you.
You genuinely scare me.

joined Jan 21, 2020

but because they have no other avenue to express their pain and suffering.

What. The. Fuck? You're telling me those who making life of other students sufferable, making them depressed and suicidal, scare to go to school, traumatized, is a sign of expressing pain and suffering? How did you even manage to be this far off

Yea honestly at this point there reall isnt any point in arguing with you cuz you seem pretty deranged. Btw you can literally go look up studies on the psychological state and motivation of teenage bullies and youll find a scientific version of what several people have been trying to explain to you lmao. How you got the idea that both Satsuki and Prez are extremes is honestly baffling to me seeing how prez thing is "im gonna kill people i dont like" and Satsukis is literall just "I dont think people should die". Either way, from your posts so far i honestly suggest you look into therapy cuz you seem extremely troubled to say the least

last edited at Jul 1, 2022 5:24AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I mean, yeah, obviously she's a psycho, I never said she wasn't. I was only saying that I didn't think her motive at that moment was hate towards lying. You may be right and she's done something similar before as well though, I don't remember.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch31#18

Since she does seem to be some sort of counterpart to Tokiko from Walk to Death, I think her issue is being unable to understand any nuance in emotions and taking everything at face value. She'll accept anything said and done to her, no matter how ludicrous or abusive, as long as others also accept her as being completely sincere. Thus, being accused of lying or seeing someone lie sets her off greatly.

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch31#18

Since she does seem to be some sort of counterpart to Tokiko from Walk to Death, I think her issue is being unable to understand any nuance in emotions and taking everything at face value. She'll accept anything said and done to her, no matter how ludicrous or abusive, as long as others also accept her as being completely sincere. Thus, being accused of lying or seeing someone lie sets her off greatly.

You have a point here. I had indeed forgotten about the incident you linked. It'll be interesting to see what her role will be later in the story, especially in comparison to Tokiko.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Okay, I'm a troubled person? I need therapy? Ok, spill it, spill it to me what exactly wrong with me cause I don't know and I can't see it.

last edited at Jul 1, 2022 8:35AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's better if this exchange stop here, it's not the point.

03fca6214046e15b1cbd7ed7cd767b1a
joined May 26, 2020

Man I just wanted to see if anyone talked abt whether or not the pipe thing is actually true...

joined Feb 27, 2018

Man I just wanted to see if anyone talked abt whether or not the pipe thing is actually true...

Yeah, kinda just wanted to see people rag on psycho prez and/or discuss the potential deaths and if they actually matched up. Really didn’t expect to be involved in a discussion of why killing kids is wrong…..

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Really didn’t expect to be involved in a discussion of why killing kids is wrong…..

Wait—what? Since when?

(Um, asking for a friend.)

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

That S-shaped bit on sinks is called a p-trap or drain trap; it's designed to trap a small amount of water to block gases from the sewage system coming back up. Every time you use a sink, the trap gets flushed out and refilled by water coming down the drain. It can also end up catching anything else that gets washed down.

I'm no plumber, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to fill the trap with detergent. They're easy to open to clean, so maybe they did that to empty the p-trap and fill it with detergent, or just poured a ton of detergent right down the drain. After that they'd have to make sure nobody ran the sink before the fatal batch of detergent spilled in, which wouldn't be hard since it's summer break. I doubt it'd raise much suspicion if an accident like this happened.

There's a lot of red flags to this one: Satsuki's accidental complicity, Seo and Michiru's shared role as someone who could expose the student council, Seo being a character few would miss. But especially how thorough it is. Unlike the first attempts to murder Miho and Seo, there's no obvious signs of foul play. Nobody would suspect this besides Satsuki's gang and Sensei, who might independently connect it with Seo's other death. And Kai pulled 3 new tricks on Satsuki here. It's so elaborate the story can't simply repeat this if he fails. Plus it's already the 2nd arc of Satsuki vs Kai.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Seo dies to shake things up. It is the big chapter 50 and all. But maybe I'm just paranoid. There's a few little things—Michiru trying to find her phone, what's on Seo's mind, how Satsuki's expression is hidden during Kai's monologue—that could hint at a different outcome.

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Ohmygaddd this is by far the worst cliffhanger in the story and im loving itttt ahhhhhh, also go go go make dat yuri explicitttt, idc who you pick as satsuki's LI just do itt XD

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Here's the preview for the collab song, and it's easy to find the full version on Spotify. Pretty neat they had one written specifically for Satsuki. As mentioned in the extras, Re-riza has previously done similar songs for 2 other manga published by Shogakukan. Probably a good sign they're advertising Satsuki more.

Also uh, what a cliffhanger for the manga to take a month break on.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The good ol' out of order upload. EDIT: Thanks for quickly fixing it.

I have a very bad feeling about Michiru now. Satsuki doesn't even have reason to think she's in danger.

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 5:25PM

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

...so are we meant to understand that the prez somehow arranged things in the hope that she would get struck? because even by his standards that's a very roundabout and imprecise way of trying to kill someone

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
Lightning rod probably? A bit out there still, but he could've tinkered with it until he saw the corpse appear.

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

The artist in the extras is apparently a group produced by Kushita Mine / Ikuta Machine! They look like they should be a bigger deal but all of their social media accounts make them look underpromoted.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

...so are we meant to understand that the prez somehow arranged things in the hope that she would get struck? because even by his standards that's a very roundabout and imprecise way of trying to kill someone

Not sure about his standards but isn't his way always been the opposite of Occam's Razor? It's just that apparently god works for him in mysterious ways.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Poor Michiru she's almost died so many times at this point. One of these deaths is going to eventually stick. I'm glad Satsuki realized something is fishy hopefully she can save for the hundredth time.

Also... Day 100 still missing Akira... hurry up and finish these damn summer school classes already @_@

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Perhaps he's just hoping that she dies of exposure?

To reply you must either login or sign up.