Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

BOOII GET THE SEKIHAN READY

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

This is a steamy one, thanks for the translation

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

do your best, momo! reassert your rightful position as the top!

sometimes i find ero works of very favourite shows a bit offputting but this was awesome. also, i love lico and they got her absolutely bang on here.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

So Shamiko has had the chance to confirm the function of those strings :))

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah I love these two. I've wanted the actual manga to go full blown Yuri for so long and not just a bunch of subtext lol.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent!

Anyone would fall to darkness after all that happening on what they expected to be a date...

And good job, Lico! :D

So Shamiko has had the chance to confirm the function of those strings :))

And didn't... How disappointing, although I guess I can understand the author not wanting to guess it in case we do actually get a reveal. :D

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Yes Lico-han, you are extremely nice and good at meddling :DDD

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

got damn

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The conundrum of reading an incredibly hot doujin in the already scorching summer heat.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I love it when Shamiko gets to top. Switch ShamiMomo for the win!

joined Apr 15, 2018

Anyone else hear "Together" from Kindred Spirits playing in the background while reading this?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I've been waiting ages for a nice length Momo X Shamiko doujin! I'd of profered a more romantic than eroge one but i'll take it :)

Btw what was the spoiler for the manga after s2 - the hot sex right?
(I didnt really see anything else that hasnt already been set up in the anime lol).

last edited at Jun 28, 2022 7:02PM

Img_20220308_225853
joined Aug 18, 2021

I had seen this one on the website !! glad it's been translated here :) excellent doujinshi, I really like it when Shamiko gets to top too

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Shamiko is always top though, the peach is a bottom.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

sometimes i find ero works of very favourite shows a bit offputting but this was awesome.

The wonders of characterization that is consistent with the original work! I wish more doujins were like this, honestly.

Gah I love these two. I've wanted the actual manga to go full blown Yuri for so long and not just a bunch of subtext lol.

It gives me hope that it's the less subtle subtext that I've seen on a long time, honestly. When one of your heroines causes the other to awaken to a new fetish just by showing a little skin, I'm not sure what point there could be in not going full yuri eventually.

last edited at Jun 29, 2022 1:53AM

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Thanks Lico, you're the best.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Momo wasn't flat enough, Shamiko wasn't short enough, literally unreadable /jk

I literally watched the relevant episode for this like a few hours before seeing that this was here, so that was fun. More here for the flirting than anything. Let Shamiko have Momo's tummy.

提督Artemis
Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

I feel like this could've easily been Official, lewd scenes aside, characterization for everyone was so on point.

joined Apr 14, 2022

boru is literally the best yuri doujin author on the planet don't @ me

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

boru is literally the best yuri doujin author on the planet don't @ me

Not sure about best yuri doujin author, but certainly the best for this particular series, with everyone always perfectly in character even if the scenarios go way beyond what the source material could show.

joined May 10, 2022

Shamiko x Momo, feels in canon, set up like a real chapter, good balance of lewd to wholesome. Probably the best doujin of this ship I've read.

joined May 3, 2014

can any one recommand some more high quality doujin like this one? because I feel ever other yuri hentai seemns to really miss the sex sceen really bad :/

joined May 10, 2022

can any one recommand some more high quality doujin like this one? because I feel ever other yuri hentai seemns to really miss the sex sceen really bad :/

I really like stuff by Ooshima Tomo https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/ooshima_tomo, a lot of their doujins have a good balance of lewd and wholesome.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw what was the spoiler for the manga after s2 - the hot sex right?
(I didnt really see anything else that hasnt already been set up in the anime lol).

The fact that Lico and Boss live under Shamiko's appartement which i believe happen after the third Magical Girl storm into the Cafe toget revenge on Lico

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Oh, that's the same author for the "Demon Girl's Thin Book". Characterization is on point on both doujins.

To reply you must either login or sign up.