Forum › The Marriage Partner of My Dreams Turned Out To Be… My Female Junior at Work?! discussion

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Pushed her down
Asked if they can do it
She says no
Immediately stops and apologises

Yes, it is literally a tale as old as time. People in relationships get physical with each other when they crave intimacy. That's normal. You don't need a written contract before touching your girlfriend's shoulder. She came on strong, to be sure, but literally the first time she was told "no" she stopped. Rape is a serious crime, and I wish we'd stop trivializing it by saying touching any part of your partner's body without asking first makes you a rapist. If only it were so easy to stop real rapists by telling them "no".

Thanks goodness for people like you.
Every time someone asks their partner for sex, the anti-sex herd bellows rape.

The world needs more people like you who stand up to them.

Brave men are fighting a brutal war in the comment section for the future of humanity. Pray for them ladies and gentlemen for they are they are the last guardians of morality and rationality. God bless their RGB keyboards.

Your virginity reeks.

theonlinehero
Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Did I come in at a bad time or what?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

saltyslug5561 posted:

Well you know what they say about assuming.

Buddy, for whatever hurt you, I’m sorry, but you’ve already made your point several times. Now, could you give it a rest and stop bringing down the whole discussion?

I am not your buddy, friend.

Well I'm the moderator here, and I'm going to make the same request exactly one time. You were abrasive and sarcastic to users attempting to converse with you from the start. Then, you took to making fun of other people for their opinions. You're derailing conversations about the manga that could be had and disrespecting the person (singular) bringing you this entertainment (for free) in the process. Stop.

akita posted:

Brave men are fighting a brutal war in the comment section for the future of humanity. Pray for them ladies and gentlemen for they are they are the last guardians of morality and rationality. God bless their RGB keyboards.

Your virginity reeks.

This comment is not helpful either. I hope you'll be better in the future.

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 9:43PM

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Yabe, what's gonna happen now ;-;

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

BRUH NO

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am sorry everyone.

Rape is bad and consent is good.

Have a nice day.

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 11:49PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

TALK TO HER YOU LOSER

AAAAAHHHH

tumbling down, tumbling down

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 12:07AM

joined Oct 27, 2018

I am sorry everyone.

Have a nice day.

This site can be wild, can't it? It's the reason I don't comment super often.

Anyway, I do generally like this manga but this chapter and how this is handled does knock things down a peg for me.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Sheesh i can see coming that in the future stories wont be able to even show a punch bc ppl will be like violence is bad i dont want violence in this story... Focus in if what she did was believable to happen or not

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am sorry everyone.

Have a nice day.

This site can be wild, can't it? It's the reason I don't comment super often.

Anyway, I do generally like this manga but this chapter and how this is handled does knock things down a peg for me.

Well it is still a manga community and manga usually treats sexual assault like pratfalls in a comedy. No wonder it is normalized. Especially if the perpetrator is also a woman. I just hope next chapter doesnt show Risa beginning to like "the rough love"

TL DR: We dont need more female bomber pilots.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Weren't y'all asked to stop.

It's pretty insulting to conflate us talking about a fictional matter as if we're somehow condoning an awful act in reality.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Pretty rough way to end a chapter a very fluffy manga whether or not “it counts” as rape or not lol

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Omg people are so sensitive these days everything's rape for y'all please chill a little bit and move on to other things

joined Aug 21, 2017

I think this is a really interesting development. It's rare to see a proactive protagonist in this kind of manga, so that is notable in and of itself. However, rather than acting from natural confidence or a blind decision, she's making a fairly calculated move stemming from deep-rooted fear and insecurity. The non-consensual tones of the ending further complicate an already ugly situation. Consider also that Takagai and Shiina are clearly at different places in how they view their relationship. Shiina is lusting over Takagai, while Takagai is just delighted that Shiina is in her home. When Shiina starts pressuring Takagai, Takagai doesn't want to be rushed. Perhaps this is also why Takagai broke up with her ex? Perhaps that kind of unpleasant experience is why Takagai, despite being "really popular", was single up until she decided to pursue Shiina? This story's romance just got a lot messier.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

A brave move on part of the author, considering it's otherwise a fluffy age gap thing. Entire process of Shiina winding herself up way too horny, insecure and desperate was rather decently portrayed. Instead of leaning into "contextualess psycho lesbian" trope, it was by someone who is pretty regular and just loses their mind for a day.

Does need a good follow-up, though. We'll see.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 5:02AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

"I could tell you you were on a date right away" In my opinion is out of respect to butt in the middle of a date and say "I'm her ex" I'd get real mad if that were to happen to me ngl Anyway, is she gonna be the third wheeler?
Also understand why Shiina got jealous. Dating someone you don't know anything about specially how many girls she's dated and/or if she's already experienced you know.

GodDamnItAmy1
joined Mar 28, 2021

why is everyone saying this isn’t attempted sexual assault, takagai says no multiple times and shiina pushes her down asks again, lifts her shirt and takagai still says no! this is attempted sexual assault.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

why is everyone saying this isn’t attempted sexual assault, takagai says no multiple times and shiina pushes her down asks again, lifts her shirt and takagai still says no! this is attempted sexual assault.

And people wonder why women are reluctant to report these kinds of things.

joined Aug 10, 2021

Calm down y'all !!! This is just a manga :/

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

How about we wait until next chapter and see how this plays out and how Takagai feels following said acts, yeah?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

mei is waifu posted:

Omg people are so sensitive these days everything's rape for y'all please chill a little bit and move on to other things

Again, not helpful. Further posts like this will be removed.

saltyslug5561 posted:

Well it is still a manga community and manga usually treats sexual assault like pratfalls in a comedy. No wonder it is normalized. Especially if the perpetrator is also a woman. I just hope next chapter doesnt show Risa beginning to like "the rough love"

TL DR: We dont need more female bomber pilots.

Believe I was clear yesterday. Banned for a day for continuous antagonism and a refusal to stop when told to. The rules are always available for review, contact info is just above those.

TsukikoYurihana
Tomoyo%20op_cropped
joined Dec 16, 2018

Bit of a crack idea, but what if Kouhai-chan was a pre-op trans woman?

-Allows Senpai-chan to have her babies
-Kouhai-chan's beauty is because she really has worked for it
-Also helps suggest why she met and dated other girls from online
-Factors into her being dodgy about sex
-Allows Senpai-chan to be like "Well, I guess I don't care, she's still my ideal partner" about yet another thing

It's probably not this. But it'd be neat if it was. I like my trans theories and headcanons!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

nah she's definitely gonna stop and apologize, this happens all the time

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

this senpai is a hot mess….

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 3:24PM

BortzObsessed
8abdf478-6a82-44b1-8f02-abaa8c9ba316
joined May 20, 2022

This is getting really good, the cliffhanger is really killing me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.