Forum › Posts by TsukikoYurihana

Tomoyo%20op_cropped
joined Dec 16, 2018

Bit of a crack idea, but what if Kouhai-chan was a pre-op trans woman?

-Allows Senpai-chan to have her babies
-Kouhai-chan's beauty is because she really has worked for it
-Also helps suggest why she met and dated other girls from online
-Factors into her being dodgy about sex
-Allows Senpai-chan to be like "Well, I guess I don't care, she's still my ideal partner" about yet another thing

It's probably not this. But it'd be neat if it was. I like my trans theories and headcanons!

TsukikoYurihana
Tomoyo%20op_cropped
joined Dec 16, 2018

Ooooh, I'm liking the look of this, I love the "superpowered queer found family" scenario that we've got going here. This could make a really cool series, so here's hoping this keeps its charm and uses its potential in the best possible way.

TsukikoYurihana
Tomoyo%20op_cropped
joined Dec 16, 2018
__kamiizumi_yasuna_kurusu_tomari_and_osaragi_hazumu_kashimashi_drawn_by_katsura_yukimaru__8d954250cf7a39871343e0b457747859

Been on a trans/gender bend manga reading binge lately and came across this manga and anime. I feel like Kashimashi is kind of perfect for this site and its readers, and I'm (also) very surprised there's so little fan work from it here, or (it feels like) even in general. I guess because it's old? I wonder what leads some stuff to be on Dynasty and other stuff to not...

Anyway, I'm here repping team Yasuna, or failing that, team Threesome. But really, any Kashimashi is appreciated here, we stan our eggy queen Hazumu.