Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That's used car salesman levels of interest. I'm envious.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Can she get all of them?
This chapter just proof she can date all of them in the same time.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"I also have things I want to keep secret.... like that I like girls"

It's not a secret, sweetheart. You were ready to order five uhauls for five different girls in chapter 1.

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

I'm probably way late to this but has anyone noticed that each person represents the 5 senses?

Riri-Touch
Maria-Sight
Minato-Sound
Karin-Taste
Kaoru-Smell

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ Yes, we have noticed.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Thats why you always make sure to use the correct archive... So those accidents dont happen

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Chapter 1 has been voiced in celebration of the release of Volume 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqpwYE4JXAY

Whew…listening to this was nice haha. Now I can hear their voices when I read

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Forgot that chapter 5 came out before 5. Even though there is only 5 chapters the characters in this how they are all embarrassed for each other. The sensei freaking out over seeing her boobs after eveyhthing she did, the asmr incident omg lol and Karin plainly saying what she is going to do to her in the open wow. I can't wait to read more chapters.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Karin-san, your words say "My hands and my tongue would be all over her," but your fingernails say "I need a Lesbian Sex 101 refresher." XD

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Karin-san, your words say "My hands and my tongue would be all over her," but your fingernails say "I need a Lesbian Sex 101 refresher." XD

Maybe they are fake, removable fingernails?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Remember, she’s all about kissing (taste)!

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

on page 19 of chapter 1 and i'm already cackling ... i love this author's wish-fulfilling humor <3

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Yeah, and if you look at the implied meaning, that person you replied to seems to claim that you can't have lesbian sex without using your fingers. They need a cunnilingus refresher.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Yeah, and if you look at the implied meaning, that person you replied to seems to claim that you can't have lesbian sex without using your fingers. They need a cunnilingus refresher.

Dude it was just a joke. People (and sometimes even artists) make the "fingernails" joke here all the time, get used to it.

I liked the other person's reply, about how she's all about taste - she does, after all, frame Mei in the universal gesture for "I want to eat you out." :d

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 11:10PM

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

I can't believe I'm getting asian cultural handling of ear wax on my yuri /lh

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I feel like this is going to become a harem and I am 100% down for it. I’m usually not but damn if these characters aren’t just so great.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I just found out there is an official dub of the first chapters, if anyone's interested.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, that was a whirlwind of activity! Riri and Karin are still the stand outs for me.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I just found out there is an official dub of the first chapters, if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

Images
joined Mar 10, 2022

NEW CHAP LESGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

What a chaotic chapter to see all of them in the same one was a nice treat.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think she's going to have to become a professional juggler at this rate heh

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

What an absolute tease on the Karin chapter. Next chapter will be what I'm here for. It's interesting to see who has the jealous and who has the not jealous reactions to the other girls.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I feel like this is going to become a harem and I am 100% down for it. I’m usually not but damn if these characters aren’t just so great.

Definitely the best timeline. Next best would be for all the girls to pair up with each other somehow, but that wouldn't be nearly as fun

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Mei indeed has bitches

To reply you must either login or sign up.