Forum › Our Date That One Night discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

KIRA KIRA,MOTHERHUMPER!

Using stars to melt the mundane and pick up chicks.

The adult version of "Asteroid In Love".

CutegirlscryingIloveit
Img_-4klz88
joined Sep 30, 2021

Oh to fall in love under the moonlight

joined Jan 13, 2021

Ohsawa Yayoi: I see you casting Alienation Under Late-Stage Capitalism at my Level 35 Depressed Office Lady and counter by having my Level 39 Autistic Girlfriend heal her for 500 H.P with Talking About My Special Interests.

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

Wow, just in time for the tau Herculids meteor shower

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

How cute, Glasses is a smooth operator.
However, surprise stargazing alone in the dark with an acquaintance would definitely have me sharing my GPS location with a close friend jic.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Glasses refers to the "Spring" Asterism of Arcturus, Spica and Denebola. Japanese planetariums tend to refer to Arcturus and Spica as "Spring Couple Stars".

Also the most common modern popular name for Spica is Shinjuboshi (真珠星) meaning "Pearl Star".

last edited at May 31, 2022 5:50AM

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Huh... I like how the contrast of their personalities actually complement each other. Nice!

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

This! I want a date like this!

joined Dec 18, 2016

this is so sweet

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

motherfucker, a "low energy job" lets you sleep four hours a night after commute?

Jesus on a tricycle

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Stars are great.

Go stargazing now.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

so wholesome

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

But does it Mighty Booshes? That gal was pretty smooth. Lie with me on the mountain top, and I shall give you the stars themselves.

last edited at May 31, 2022 10:45AM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Merci Yayoi Osawa

joined Sep 11, 2019

motherfucker, a "low energy job" lets you sleep four hours a night after commute?

Jesus on a tricycle

Japan

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Stargazing is so fricking awesome. I haven't done it with somebody though but the way she said about stargazing is pure facts.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Conquer your cynicism with yuri

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I haven't really gazed at the stars in years. Our family has some land in the country (just a couple acres with nothing on it). We should go out one night and try it.

Also, Hoshino NEEDS to wear that mascot costume on their next date. ^_^

last edited at May 31, 2022 11:20AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

At first I was a little concerned and squicked by how overly pushy the one was. Like, consent and communication is important lady, I know, I have special interests too, but talking over the other is-

Then I got to the gay, and that helped smooth it out. Gay makes everything okay.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wait, her name is Hoshino Nao? "Sincere about the stars?" Really?

Anyway, getting a load of Spica's daily life totally makes you understand why some girls would throw away the suit together and run away from big city's corporate hell.

(Also, this translation has the best sound effects. "BFSLP!" Lol.)

last edited at May 31, 2022 11:52AM

joined Apr 6, 2019

Jesus on a tricycle

Japan Capitalism

FIFY

joined Dec 13, 2020

At first I was a little concerned and squicked by how overly pushy the one was. Like, consent and communication is important lady, I know, I have special interests too, but talking over the other is-

Then I got to the gay, and that helped smooth it out. Gay makes everything okay.

OMFG you have just come up with our motto!!!!!!!!!

This is what we will write on the flag of Dynasty!!! This is what we we will quote from now on every time some priggish idiot writes a comment to bellyache about cheating or noncon or underage sex in manga!!!

GAY MAKES EVERYTHING OKAY

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

A nice detail: the first version of the ad showed people gathered around a campfire, which would ruin their night vision. The second version showed the person in complete darkness.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The confidence, Hoshino said she wanted to go kya kya with some girls while stargazing and just went and did it.

Yayoi Oosawa always makes swoon worthy OLs.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Kidnapping to isolated country spots is so romantic. :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.