Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined May 22, 2022

I feel heart break when Onee-San say: you aren't my only client, Makino-chan

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I feel the same... Makino-chan's sad face is hard on me...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I was thinking "this new girl seems crazy" but then remembered the MC is a stalker and blackmailer

Her sister offered her money and she just went to find out where she lives

She hasn't actually done anything bad yet

Sister's money part I agree with, but finding out where she lives by following her without her knowledge is pretty bad...Makino knows it's wrong too since she had to lie about where she got the info. Just because she didn't do anything harmful from the stalking doesn't mean it isn't stalking....

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Okay the new girl doesn't seem too nice but her design is so pretty lol. Hopefully she turns to be not that bad...

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Yeah that was PAINFUL
Maron doesn't see Makino as a possible friend/ally AT ALL, even tho she's the only client who knows of her secret (apparently)

last edited at May 26, 2022 2:58PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay the new girl doesn't seem too nice but her design is so pretty lol. Hopefully she turns to be not that bad...

Don't worry. It's impossible in a series like this one for someone to turn out to be a villain.

I mean, look at the mc: she's supposed to be a scumbag and she's actually pretty much an angel...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

she's supposed to be a scumbag

She's not. That's the joke.

Here in this chapter we have the actual one. (Unless it's a misunderstanding.)

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

she's supposed to be a scumbag

She's not. That's the joke.

I mean, she's not great. While the story dropped the part about her wanting to blackmail a sex worker, she still stalked her and she's currently bilking her older sister for money in exchange for not outing her.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

you gotta do what you gotta do to get the pussy ig

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

f in the comments for the author's failed haircut
hope she recovers soon...

MC is still bad for stalking YET AGAIN so I'm kinda (?) glad (?) the true scumbag girl is gonna make her realize her own flaws (hopefully) by acting in worse ways she does.
Should I feel bad about this? Am I a monster for saying "finally, SHE'S LEARNING A LESSON"??

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

you gotta do what you gotta do to get the pussy ig

LMFAO
Love triangle (Unexpected)

last edited at May 28, 2022 11:33AM

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

OOOOH I WONDER IF SHE'S GONNA ACCEPT

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I mean... it's a third source of income after all.......

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Honestly, the MC getting into sex work herself only makes sense. Although I can’t help thinking that poaching your crush’s client is a faux pas

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

I mean... it's a third source of income after all.......
lmao

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Wait, isn't this like a decent deal? She'll get unlimited money to book Maron with

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Wait, isn't this like a decent deal? She'll get unlimited money to book Maron with

define "decent". melancholic scum girl seems like bad news...
it's just karma getting MC. could open up a door for a lot of drama if she actually accepts it

here's my prediction if she accepts, btw:

last edited at May 28, 2022 1:53PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Scum vs Scum?

BRING IT ON!!! ◣‿◢

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Pls, I need this in my life. Scumbag x Scumbag is something I never read before.
I need this to happen so badly.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

At least she got a free head pat...

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I mean, look at the mc: she's supposed to be a scumbag and she's actually pretty much an angel...

^ Yes. I see a lot of people compare Makino with Toudou from Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri, but they got everything wrong. Toudou is an unredeemable scumbag, Makino is a misguided angel.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Dec 13, 2020

You heard it here first: Makino will never have a chance to answer because Maron will come out of the house and interrupt the conversation.
And then Makino will have to explain what's the f she's doing there, big oopsie.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

^ Yes. I see a lot of people compare Makino with Toudou from Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri, but they got everything wrong. Toudou is an unredeemable scumbag, Makino is a misguided angel.

I don't know if I'd call her "misguided angel", but there's no malice in her actions, just stumbling through life without foresight.

She's too stupid to be evil. Like a kitten that claws furniture because it doesn't know any better.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I wonder what the misunderstanding is here because I don't trust all those mentions of anyone having sex with Maron, I'll honestly be more surprised if hair vibrator girl is actually receiving sexual services.

To reply you must either login or sign up.