Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

joined Aug 29, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/19988-the-guy-she-was-interested-in-wasn-t-a-guy-at-all-discussion?page=19

This thread is, sadly, imploding and seems to be in urgent need of moderation.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Zormau posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/19988-the-guy-she-was-interested-in-wasn-t-a-guy-at-all-discussion?page=19

This thread is, sadly, imploding and seems to be in urgent need of moderation.

Thanks. Some days I think we're all in need of a warm beverage and perhaps a vice or two of choice.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

For images specifically or-?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

With all the tag requests where it's clearly been difficult to tell what exactly needs them or whether there are enough relevant chapters/series to warrant the tag, maybe we should borrow the rule that one should provide at least ten examples from Fakku.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Is it possible to ask teams to include where is the manga they working on originated. I want to help artists by buying the RAW. But if I do not even know that information, I cannot help, especially when it comes to Tankoubon. Another info that I would like to know, is the dates of a manga. Ongoing ones will be, for example 2019 --; Those that are finished, is finished.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

I'd say both? I can link a few oneshots we've done, but I'm sure there's a lot more.

last edited at May 25, 2022 11:25AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

I'd say both? I can link a few oneshots we've done, but I'm sure there's a lot more.

Dynasty search bar results for Lingerie Has 5 one shots and an entire series with it in the title and the story revolving around said lingerie. Not to mention images and individual chapters where it might come up.

last edited at May 25, 2022 11:29AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

If we need examples for tags now, I just found one for the Small Breasts/Flat is Justice tags that were suggested a while back. Now I just need to find nine more.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

Dynasty search bar results for Lingerie Has 5 one shots and an entire series with it in the title and the story revolving around said lingerie. Not to mention images and individual chapters where it might come up.

Should also definitely add Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! to the list. As excellent as the plot may be, it's clearly just an excuse for the author to draw incredibly intricate lingerie.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

I was thinking it could be used for mangas as well?
But it's fine if it's for images only.

With all the tag requests where it's clearly been difficult to tell what exactly needs them or whether there are enough relevant chapters/series to warrant the tag, maybe we should borrow the rule that one should provide at least ten examples from Fakku.

Do I need to give examples for the mother tag?

last edited at May 27, 2022 3:03AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think for some tags asking for over 10 examples might not be fair, especially since there are lots of tags on here that have just under that, or even less. But I do think giving as many examples as you can think of during your suggestion is a good idea.

BTW, I've been editing my post about my suggestion (Foreigner) from a few pages ago any time I find a new thing that fits it. Currently at 13+, and counting!

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

Should also definitely add Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! to the list. As excellent as the plot may be, it's clearly just an excuse for the author to draw incredibly intricate lingerie.

Adding these 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (loli warning)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sorry it I shouldn't be asking, but is there any reason this was never added to the site?
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/30231593

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

There are quite a few stories here which have officially published English translations available for purchase, and it might be a nice way to help support the authors to have links to a platform where we could buy the books on the series page if they’re available. Be it Amazon, direct from a publisher or author’s website, or other means, I spend a lot of time and money searching for and purchasing the books anyway, so it would be nice to have links made easily accessible.
I enjoy being able to give back to the authors, but if I don’t know there’s a way to buy a copy it will often slip my mind unless I see it somewhere by chance, so this could be a way to bring it to the forefront of readers minds and help them out.

Would be some extra work, but I wouldn’t mind providing some of the links I’ve found so far and might find in the future if it would help ease the burdens on the mods and make this feature doable. There could even be a thread for people to submit links they’ve discovered, to make it easy.

last edited at May 31, 2022 11:27AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Firefly Fanatic posted:

There are quite a few stories here which have officially published English translations available for purchase, and it might be a nice way to help support the authors to have links to a platform where we could buy the books on the series page if they’re available. Be it Amazon, direct from a publisher or author’s website, or other means, I spend a lot of time and money searching for and purchasing the books anyway, so it would be nice to have links made easily accessible.

This is in the works already, and thanks for the suggestion.

Would be some extra work, but I wouldn’t mind providing some of the links I’ve found so far and might find in the future if it would help ease the burdens on the mods and make this feature doable. There could even be a thread for people to submit links they’ve discovered, to make it easy.

I think that would be very helpful, though. I'll make another post about it when we're nearer to doing that and see if we can get some community-driven support to make it an easier & more seamless process.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

If we need examples for tags now, I just found one for the Small Breasts/Flat is Justice tags that were suggested a while back. Now I just need to find nine more.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Firefly Fanatic posted:

This is in the works already, and thanks for the suggestion.

I think that would be very helpful, though. I'll make another post about it when we're nearer to doing that and see if we can get some community-driven support to make it an easier & more seamless process.

Thank you! I look forward to seeing it, and I’ll definitely contribute what I can to the thread when you’re able to open it!

joined Aug 14, 2017

I'm not really getting email notifications for my subscribed tags anymore? What happened? Is it just me? For example, Miss Sunflower is up to chapter 70 and last notification was for chapter 67.

Same issue for me. They started getting intermittent a month or two ago, then stopped for a bit, then I only got about half of what I should have, and now I haven't gotten any for the last two weeks. They're not in spam, so I'm not sure what to do about it.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Do all of these count or should I keep looking?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Found a chapter that would also fit to have the lingerie tag Does It Count if Your First Time is with an Android? Ch 7.5

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Since the site is going through a few changes, can we finally have a way to mark things we have read?
There was a script for that, but ever since Lists have been broken into pages it doesn't work anymore (ب_ب)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
joined Jul 30, 2020

A POV tag might be worth considering. Several images are in a first person perspective. Maybe some chapters are too but I can't remember any offhand.

To reply you must either login or sign up.