Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Awww I loved this last chapter with Mayoi… obviously love all the romantic couples and interactions but somehow these non-romantic moments where people connect are my favs. This chapter with Mayoi, the one where the Kanae goes to the beach with everyone iirc and is kind of sulking off to the side then grumbles about how everyone is being so childish but then like Miyoshi or someone calls her over to join and she comes out of her shell because she feels included, and then the one where Honoka and Kaoru are making pancakes together… those moments are probably my favorite memorable moments.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Mask making friends, great to see.
Mask making S U P E R F R I E N D S priceless

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Ahh, don't sink Hibiki/Midori Dx

They're one of my favorite ships (I ALWAYS end up liking the most niche/rare ships, lol), they just play off each other so well with Hibiki's teasing and Midori's sort of made up rivalry with her! Plus, I just...don't really like Nao. Like, she's not BAD, just...she has no character/personality we've really seen outside of 'exhibitionism'. I'm a huge lover of character development and slow relationship build-ups, and Nao is just like...the opposite. Not that I'd be opposed to seeing another side of her- just maybe with someone who isn't already paired up. Or part of one of my favorite couples, lol.

last edited at May 2, 2022 10:39PM

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

I get what you mean! I tend to people-watch and just sometimes get totally caught up in why someone acts a certain way. And then I try to have a conversation about it and everyone just looks at me like I'm crazy, like, 'why do you even care'? xD

That said, I doubt that was in the author's head writing her, knowing the content of this series. She was probably originally meant to fill a kink niche when it was still super ecchi. Which is actually probably one of the reasons I don't care much for her character...

But yeah, I totally agree, haha!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Look look!!! Shueshia channel uploaded a video of 3 chapters fully voiced!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPim8TPimE

Edit: ooooh that was so GOOOOOOOOOD!!! This is true happiness

This was brilliant!! Thank you for sharing!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Look look!!! Shueshia channel uploaded a video of 3 chapters fully voiced!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPim8TPimE

Edit: ooooh that was so GOOOOOOOOOD!!! This is true happiness

"The train is arriving to... Otometani, Otometani."

A small detail, but I loved it.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Interesting to know actually. I mean, the BDSM stuff is kinky, but the way it's incorporated in ones every day life in subtle and not so subtle ways ((yes, I mean you, photo booth butt smacking jiggly wiggly scene!!)), it's quiet fascinating......human minds turned visual are deffo interesting.

Nao maybe is one of the characters with less chatacter development, but she makes up with her kinks. I'm dying to know, how this manifested and why shameful acts are her thing. Is it just a different type of masochism? Is it rebellion? Will she get closer with Yu and mari? Because this Triangle would be interesting,although mebbe not exactly compatible.

Nao would be just the side gimp

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Also the Mayo story was quite adorbs!

Making friends is mostly coincidentally and make the most weirdest turns!

Also,we know, Michiru is ALWAYS playing dirty to get her stuff done.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Mahiro vs Yuu-chan

FIGHT!

Mahiro used Magical Girl Transformation "Mahiron Snow"

It's not very effective on Yuu-chan

It's super effective on Mahiru sitting on the sidelines.

Mahiru is immobilized by love

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

I have a questions for everyone here. Right now, as it stands, who is everyone's top pairing?

Ties are allowed, but only between 2 couples, not more than that. Mine are Haruka x Kanae, Honoka x Elisha

And between them, if I was forced to pick, Haruka x Kanae but only marginally so.

last edited at May 16, 2022 4:58AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Buhawi posted:

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

Interesting to know actually. I mean, the BDSM stuff is kinky, but the way it's incorporated in ones every day life in subtle and not so subtle ways ((yes, I mean you, photo booth butt smacking jiggly wiggly scene!!)), it's quiet fascinating......human minds turned visual are deffo interesting.

Nao maybe is one of the characters with less chatacter development, but she makes up with her kinks. I'm dying to know, how this manifested and why shameful acts are her thing. Is it just a different type of masochism? Is it rebellion? Will she get closer with Yu and mari? Because this Triangle would be interesting,although mebbe not exactly compatible.

This is what I meant by realistic, in some ways. People who are into the BDSM community are extremely creative. This allows them to find kinkiness in almost everything. I'd be curious to know how she developed her kinky side, but usually fetishes/parafìphilias just emerge and are reinforced by operant conditioning. So it just "hpapens" to connect arousal to certain types of event and you actively seek those situations to get again those feelings.
Masochism and exhibitionism can have some common elements as they could not. It depends on the line of thoughts that the person has during the events.
I see no possibility of a triangle as a relationship with them.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Buhawi posted:

Buhawi posted:

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

HRMPF......!!!

This is what I meant by realistic, in some ways. People who are into the BDSM community are extremely creative. This allows them to find kinkiness in almost everything. I'd be curious to know how she developed her kinky side, but usually fetishes/parafìphilias just emerge and are reinforced by operant conditioning. So it just "hpapens" to connect arousal to certain types of event and you actively seek those situations to get again those feelings.
Masochism and exhibitionism can have some common elements as they could not. It depends on the line of thoughts that the person has during the events.
I see no possibility of a triangle as a relationship with them.

Oh most definitely. While I'm not part of the active "doing things" part of the BDSM community, I have had a very similar experience to Nao in terms of experimentation. Not as outgoing, but certainly similar dreams and such.

joined Oct 11, 2019

I just want these four to all start dating please, they're so good together

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just to say but the chapter title is wrong - Im assuming it should be Coldy woldy not 'cold' - I thought that even before I saw it written as 'coldy' on page 1.

p.s Can someone let the warming leauge know the earth doesn't need any help with being warmer lol.

last edited at May 16, 2022 7:33AM

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

credits page knocked it out the park once again

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

Just to say but the chapter title is wrong - Im assuming it should be Coldy woldy not 'cold' - I thought that even before I saw it written as 'coldy' on page 1.

p.s Can someone let the warming leauge know the earth doesn't need any help with being warmer lol.

updated. Thanks!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Awwww, Yuuu!!!! That was so sweet!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, I love that colored page of mahiron, makes her really beautiful where she's usually more on the cute side <3

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Mahiru with a bit of gay panic.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yuu knows the way of the gay heart. She knows it all too well. And there is nothing gayer than magical girls.

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg asdhasdaaijoiwjroijaofa

Mahiru and Mahiro are so fking cute I'm seriously gonna die from cuteness overload from these two one day!

Also every Mahiru and Mahiro chapters should be tagged with the wholesome tag, they're just SO DAMN CUTE!!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

MahiMahi are so sweet. VE is like getting a particularly nice slice of cake.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

MahiMahi are so sweet.

MahiMahi are goddesses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.