Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

this art is real nice

Tumblr_cee5b652f60d90ff709454b0003785ca_6809dc36_400-min
joined Sep 4, 2021

the art is really nice BUT THIS IS SO ILLEGAL IM CRYING

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Sometimes I wonder what these age gap relationships would feel like irl.
I'm in my mid-20s and I would probably become celibate rather than date an 18 year old. I don't really understand them and to them I'm practically a geriatric boomer.

thehypesreal
Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

I'm in my mid-20s and I would probably become celibate rather than date an 18 year old. I don't really understand them and to them I'm practically a geriatric boomer.

Can't say I understand age gap relationships but I guess it isnt really shocking for me to see them since one in my family has a twenty year gap between them and they been together since before I was born and Im in my twenties so ...

joined Apr 20, 2021

Some of my relatives have 20+ year age gap so I don't think it is that uncommon.

I think it also depends on what people are in your circle of friends etc. Obviously it is way different from dating, but I am 24 and I have friends ranging from 17-18 to 32-33. And we kinda don't have any barriers or anything, we can still all have fun together etc. Then again as I said it prob is different with dating but still.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"stiff and pointy bits" >w<

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

The first few pages were so cute, and then things got really wild lmao. Not sure Emi is going to last if all their nights go like that.

joined Sep 11, 2019

ends with Emi getting played like a fiddle
when will her comeback arc start?

canihavekith
142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

yeah same here. i mean it's a case by case basis thing, i guess. but im attracted to a sort of mature energy so it wouldn't work for me.

canihavekith
142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

LMAOO i was doing the calculations like, "wait wait wait, so she's been crushing on her since she was 11 and they started dating when they were 16 and 30????"

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

good age gap stuff. what more can ya ask for

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

LMAOO i was doing the calculations like, "wait wait wait, so she's been crushing on her since she was 11 and they started dating when they were 16 and 30????"

It's such a nice story IMO, haha, I mean, the young 11yo girl got a sudden crush, but nothing inappropriate happened before she was 16 (and even then they only dated, the story's about their first night), so, I think they've both been good girls :)

I'm 42, and I don't see what would be wrong with going out with a 20yo if the interest was mutual. Now for this to happen would require lots of coincidences and karmic influences at play, but, I'm not dismissing anyone based on age.

last edited at May 10, 2022 3:30PM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

The Japanese sure have a fetish *for arm pits and the underage...

last edited at May 11, 2022 8:33AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Flowerchild is that you?
This was a nice read, gotta love some loving lovemaking.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Oh no why so short

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

Great art. Not a fan of the age gap, but lovely art! LMAO.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

The Japanese sure have a fetish with arm pits and the underage...

The smell of youth and victory.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

She got absolutely topped lmao

Fantastic oneshot.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Um... the younger girl is 18 and graduated from high school. That's legal just about anywhere that same-sex relationships aren't outright illegal because of outdated laws. And the older woman is a neighbor, not a teacher or a step-something. This is just about the least illegal age-gap story I've seen in a while.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Well, I've seen a relationship between two women, one 23 years old and the other 54 years old, they started the relationship when the youngest was 18, they are very happy and the relationship is very healthy... They say they learn a lot from each other, and it's one of the most beautiful relationships I've ever seen in my life... I am a 24 years old girl/woman, I certainly would date someone older than me, no problem at all if the relationship is healthy.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Wow, that girl is either the most sensitive person on the planet or the older one has a literal electric touch, cause she is makin' that look GOOD.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Toe Curling...the sex must be very good.

last edited at May 10, 2022 10:25PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'm in my mid-20s and I would probably become celibate rather than date an 18 year old. I don't really understand them >and to them I'm practically a geriatric boomer.

We are a team then, finally found one!! I am a geriatric Genex. Team Geriatric.
For two years I kept thinking I must be the oldest in all these Yuri groups....

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

It is complicated. You can date and have sexual relationship with a minor (pre-pub is of course a no no) as long as both are during the process of getting married. Of course you do need a proof, such as the parents of the underage person agree to it, or have some sort of outward sign such as wearing an engagement ring. Of course signing a contract (legally recognize or not, ie arrange marriage) should do it.

In Citrus, this is why Amamiya has his way with Mei, who was 15 years old at the time. And later Udogawa (who is reluctant of the deal) almost becomes a fiancee, when Mei was 17. Suzuran has a friendly relationship with her fiancee, but Himeko has never met hers.
There is one problem. Same sex couple marriage is not recognized in Japan. So that makes the requirement of future marriage completely null and void. And no, dating a minor claiming that in the future same sex marriage will be legal, is not going to fly. Partnership Certificates are only good for hospital visits and apartment hunting, and only works if you live in the town that dished out those. They are not civil unions. Japanese law is a grey area. It does not legalize gay marriage, but on the other hand, it does not ban gay marriage either.

last edited at May 10, 2022 10:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.