Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

On a note, in chapter 34 the artist was with the voice actors so we can hope that this is going anime (LETS GOOOOOOO) those who don't know the va's this is the most famous i can find that they voiced:
Chiaki va voiced maki zen'in in jujutsu kaisen
Harumi va voiced kaori from you lie in april
START IMAGING THEIR VOICES ON THEM HOLY--

How do you know she was with the voice actors? is there a tweet?

My babies finally graduated from useless lesbians university ( ;∀;)

No idea really

Oh, I read that as chapter 54 my bad. That was from way back tho, I don't think we will get anime, but one could only hope.

Yeah, the artist says that you can already listen to it means its already out there. But still hiring a va is the first step on going anime lol :copium:

I remember something similar happened to Bloom Into You. I miiight be misremembering, but Bloom Into You had drama CDs and then they got an anime. Perhaps the same could happen here? I would love an anime for this series.

last edited at May 5, 2022 5:02PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

We don't need futons where we're going...though they would be more comfortable.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

On a note, in chapter 34 the artist was with the voice actors so we can hope that this is going anime (LETS GOOOOOOO) those who don't know the va's this is the most famous i can find that they voiced:
Chiaki va voiced maki zen'in in jujutsu kaisen
Harumi va voiced kaori from you lie in april
START IMAGING THEIR VOICES ON THEM HOLY--

How do you know she was with the voice actors? is there a tweet?

My babies finally graduated from useless lesbians university ( ;∀;)

No idea really

Oh, I read that as chapter 54 my bad. That was from way back tho, I don't think we will get anime, but one could only hope.

Yeah, the artist says that you can already listen to it means its already out there. But still hiring a va is the first step on going anime lol :copium:

I remember something similar happened to Bloom Into You. I miiight be misremembering, but Bloom Into You had drama CDs and then they got an anime. Perhaps the same could happen here? I would love an anime for this series.

I mean, if you go there then Futaribeya also got a drama CD.

joined Mar 4, 2018

yaaaaaay~

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

I waited 4 years for this let’s gooooooooo

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

No hate for the artist or the manga i will mention but i cant believe "my recently hired maid is suspicious" which from the same artist will get an anime first than this ;-;)> i guess they all hate gays

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

No hate for the artist or the manga i will mention but i cant believe "my recently hired maid is suspicious" which from the same artist will get an anime first than this ;-;)> i guess they all hate gays

I was first saddened because Jahy got an anime before SekaOppa, but now I'm devestated if both of her non-yuri works get anime and her yuri work will never! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I was first saddened because Jahy got an anime before SekaOppa, but now I'm devestated if both of her non-yuri works get anime and her yuri work will never! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

UNFORGIVABLE!!! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

UNFORGIVABLE!!! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

I guess it's because...

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

UNFORGIVABLE!!! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

I guess it's because...

They have been censoring the nipples since chapter 51, the first nipple appearance i can find is chapter 52 and if they can do that im sure the animation team can do it too.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They have been censoring the nipples since chapter 51, the first nipple appearance i can find is chapter 52 and if they can do that im sure the animation team can do it too.

Censored in magazine, uncensored in the volumes.

Well, clearly we need to send Subaru to the anime studios to educate them about boobs.

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

I'm relatively new to this manga but instantly fell in love. Have read the whole series and am so happy that they have finally expressed their feelings for each other. Now that they are about to "do it" I hope that the author doesn't end the series. We need to continue to celebrate theiir love with them.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Last panel of chapter 50 might very well be this website motto

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

omg the handshake! i fucking love this dumbass series..

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

in the end, it all comes to boobas

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tiny
Tit
Talks

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

wipes away tear Tiny tits really are the best aren't they :,-)

last edited at May 31, 2022 5:23PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Looks like they're still on second base coz it doesn't look like they had seggs but it didn't look like third base either, so maybe this is the sequel to second base?

last edited at May 31, 2022 5:29PM

joined May 1, 2015

Hana looking at Momose.
Git gud scrub.

joined May 24, 2014

Yes, they do.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Oh dear Lawd she's finally become a full-fledged degenerate just like the others!

Also, tiny tit talks.
TINY. TIT. TALKS.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Always good to grab some friends for tea, some torte and good old tiny tit talk. A little T.T.T.T.T. if you will.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Boobs can change the world! tiny tits = world peace

I wonder how's Chiaki holding up after that now XD She's probably going to tell her cousin!

PLEASE DON'T FINISH THIS MANGA WITHOUT GETTING HER COUSIN LAID

joined Feb 21, 2019

opyapya~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"The power of love/the power of boobs."

In this context, is there really a difference?

To reply you must either login or sign up.