Forum › Beauty and the Beast Girl discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm, isn't there actually a Tailsex tag on Dynasty? Would certainly be appropriate for this.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Woah, spicy!

91107743_210163720238204_8085939365433311232_n
joined Oct 15, 2015

Damn, what a ride. Wholesomeness, tragedy, lewd and even Amogus in the credits. What more can be asked?

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

It make me excited but else blessed ToT

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

You will no doubt be shocked, as I was, to find that "Coreopsis Floats On The Water's Surface" is the site's very first entry in the "Wholesome Tailsex" genre.

It's going to catch on, though. I can feel it.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

TAIL SEGGS

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Them having such a happy, positive sex life was always one of the more wholesome parts of the manga in my book. It's rare that you find characters that are genuinely ''into eachother'' in that medium and where it doesn't feel like fan service / cheap hentai .

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The sneeze at exactly the wrong moment and the levity that comes with it is too real, lol.

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 7:44AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn that tail seggss on first I thought it will hurt, but then it ended up well so no harm done. what a wholesome happy segsss life. thank you sooooo much!!!been waiting for this R18 ver. still hoping for the restock of the R18 japanese book, and still hoping for a miracle that it will be pick up by english licensor

joined Aug 29, 2019

The sneeze at exactly the wrong moment and the levity that comes with it is too real, lol.

Yep. Feels like we rarely see hilarious mishaps in bed depicted anywhere (utility-focused hentai doesn't want the distraction, wholesome/romantic R18-material doesn't want to break the atmosphere), despite how common they actually are. Another example how this series in some ways feels more "real" than others.
It was really nice to have this be the final release for those two.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

8 inch 9 inch 10 inch?
Heath "hold my beer"

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yep. Feels like we rarely see hilarious mishaps in bed depicted anywhere (utility-focused hentai doesn't want the distraction, wholesome/romantic R18-material doesn't want to break the atmosphere), despite how common they actually are. Another example how this series in some ways feels more "real" than others.
It was really nice to have this be the final release for those two.

It's a damn shame we don't get to see stuff like this more often, cause in my opinion, goofy stuff like this is the best part of sexytimes. Like, one of my most beloved memories with my ex was when we were having sexytimes for the first time and we're both blind as hell so we have glasses and we just kept clonking our glasses into each other any time we tried to kiss cause neither of us had any actual experience. At the time we just kept laughing about it and all these years later I still look back on it and other similar mishaps so fondly.

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Ah, the wholesome relationship these two have! And the sex scenes are not only beautifully drawn, they're tasteful? even when the author takes her monster features into account, it doesn't feel forced or overly sexualized. Which considering this is yuri we're talking about, it's pretty amazing and refreshing to see something different from the usual tropes. Also, goofy moments like the sneeze mid session makes it so much more than just two characters having sex, instead, they have depth and personal quirks.

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 2:54AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The whole mandatory pleasure denial aspect is still a nuisance though. "Noo, stop" ^^

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

we're both blind as hell so we have glasses and we just kept clonking our glasses into each other any time we tried to kiss cause neither of us had any actual experience.

Hahaha, relatable, thanks for sharing. :)

Truewarrior
joined Dec 13, 2014

The whole mandatory pleasure denial aspect is still a nuisance though. "Noo, stop" ^^

Yeah that always feels weird. I think that there may be cultural context being missed. Presumably if we could hear the tone we could tell it would be one of those 'saying something that means the opposite of it's literal meaning' sort of things.

I've heard that it's actually common for words to start to mean the opposite of what their original definition was. Presumably it isn't always so unfortunate in it's contrast though.

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 8:21PM

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Yeah that always feels weird. I think that there may be cultural context being missed. Presumably if we could hear the tone we could tell it would be one of those 'saying something that means the opposite of it's literal meaning' sort of things.

I've heard that it's actually common for words to start to mean the opposite of what their original definition was. Presumably it isn't always so unfortunate in it's contrast though.

I think this is simply a matter of the conservative and reserved nature of Japanese culture. It's of a piece with the frequent embarrassment at compliments, saying "that's not fair" in response to romantic forwardness, calling someome a "bully" in response to mild sexual teasing, not wanting your sexual panting to be audible, etc. It seems to be seen as something of a humiliation to express sexual enjoyment with complete abandon - something entirely natural (generally) to Western sensibilities.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Somehow the black cat thing in the credits, with the among us reference, looks like venalita from mahou shoujo ni akogarete(looking up to magical girls)

647d03d7d32d7f4e7776be9ce8bb60f8
joined Dec 21, 2021

bruh that tail scene had my back arching- author whyyyyyy >:|

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kinda sucks that apparently you don't get your sight back in heaven, though.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Man this was a ride. I feel so bad for Iris.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Final Chapter: sobbing

Afterword: AMOGUS

I was kind of hoping that Lily would open her eyes in the afterlife and see Heath for the first time and say "You're beautiful" or something like that, but it was still a tear-jerker regardless. This manga is legendary.

%e1%a8%b3%20%e9%ba%b7%e2%ad%8f%20icon%20%db%ab%db%ab%e2%9c%a7%20(1)
joined Jan 6, 2021

Can anyone think about Iris? She is immortal and in the end she was left alone! <|3 I can't

joined Aug 29, 2019

Can anyone think about Iris? She is immortal and in the end she was left alone! <|3 I can't

Actual, involuntary immortality is a terrible curse. Not only are you damned to see everyone around you wither and die (unless they are likewise immortal), but you are actually doomed to witness the end of planetary life, the cosmos entering a state of entropy and then languish in nothingness, without air, without warmth, without anything for eternity. Unless the cosmos is cyclical, in which case you'd eventually also witness the universe shrinking, compacting into a superdense mass (you included, surely a pleasant experience) and then a new big bang, which also won't be able to kill you, followed by millions of years until sapient life forms somewhere, probably not where you are, though, so good luck ever finding another living being afterwards. In Iris' case, she'd probably spend eternity dying over and over again, once every "day", with no recourse.

I hope Iris finds a way out before that happens. Since IIRC she gets "reset" daily, it may be tied to the planet and end once it's no longer there, or at least be altered in some way to where she does get some respite once "days" aren't a thing anymore.

Also if anyone hasn't read this series yet, DO IT!

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

im no prude but that tail is extremely unsanitary.. wonder what remedies they had for vaginal infection in those times lmaoo

To reply you must either login or sign up.