Forum › The Marriage Partner of My Dreams Turned Out To Be… My Female Junior at Work?! discussion

TallGirlsAreTheGOAT
joined Mar 29, 2022

Bro these tags…. Exodia.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I really love office lady coworker manga. Though any time they start talking about proposals and The Deal and other office stuff my eyes glaze over

I hear you. I always find myself vaguely disbelieving about how EARNEST they always are about these incredibly banal company thingies. Like, it may seem tough and boring, but we must re-dedicate ourselves once again to the wonders of being exploited for free overtime! Woo!

But then they're cute and I'm excited again

They are that.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Could be interesting, but kinda unclear where it's going from here. What's the hurdle? "No, I can't accept that it's a woman!" and then we drag it out for 12 chapters?

You are bitter. You need huggies.

Don't we all.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Blackouts are a real thing, but so are “brown outs” where you don’t even look drunk anymore while doing it and can lose memories from the next day. If I recall correctly, brown outs were caused over time from habitual heavy drinking and not something you could get from a one time incident. Pretty rare, but people who start getting them know pretty quick that they need to stop drinking forever.

joined Sep 30, 2021

Oppss gonna drop this one, the story is really good but just not into bi thing sorry

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

This isn't a one-shot? KNIGHT HERON DISCORD.GG/NCg3MM7 TL+EDIT: JQ!!!!!
(ily Knight Heron)

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Cuteeeeeeeeee

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

new Miura Kozumi manga biggest pog

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I really love office lady coworker manga. Though any time they start talking about proposals and The Deal and other office stuff my eyes glaze over

I hear you. I always find myself vaguely disbelieving about how EARNEST they always are about these incredibly banal company thingies. Like, it may seem tough and boring, but we must re-dedicate ourselves once again to the wonders of being exploited for free overtime! Woo!

I mean yeah, you're describing office life. I love these parts of office lady coworker manga precisely because of how real they are. I eye roll whenever our sales or product or marketing teams give presentations, but a lot of people really do drink the kool aid just like in manga. Don't even get me started on HR, the company cheerleaders and apologists. And here on the tech side people are very serious about doing their free overtime. It's a considered a virtue. Shows you're dedicated to the craft. Heh, if you think the vocabulary of labor is dead in manufacturing, remember that it never even made it to the office. My coworkers, with rare exception, have little concept of exploitation and that the company might not exactly have your best interests in mind.

Most real people who get that shit-faced hammered spend the next day wishing for the world to end.

At this point you're approaching the mythic two day hangover, too.

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 11:56PM

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

I’m already hooked. Let’s go!

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

They had seggs! poggers!

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Looks cute!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh I mostly meant because I can't follow what they're talking about lol I just have no office experience. I'm a librarian, there's not really that much in common with... whatever people do in offices. Mergers. Data entry? Well I guess I do a lot of data entry.

But yeah the earnestness about being exploited IS eye rolling in its own way, but like Altair said, that's pretty accurate too lol

joined Mar 29, 2019

Reminds a lot of WDTFS? But WDTFS? is great so a kind of different take is just as good.

Hope there's more! Senpai needs courage!

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

not a oneshot...

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

so,, this is not a one shot, right ?

joined Mar 8, 2020

Btw, guys, this is licensed on Renta! so buy the thing there if you wanna support the author

So looking at the link here (and checking in other sources), this seems to be completed with only 6 chapters, going to get this later

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 1:32PM

Degenerate0v0
647d03d7d32d7f4e7776be9ce8bb60f8
joined Dec 21, 2021

more.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

joined Feb 10, 2022

This is a good manga. 6 chapters as of right now.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The beginning description of being 33, and single because of a laid-back slightly crude personality just feels like a personal attack, lol.
... It's been way longer than 3 years since I last dated someone though...

Same >_< despair...

Wait is this not completed with 6 chapters? Says completed on Renta.

last edited at Apr 4, 2022 3:28PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

YEAHHH COUNT ME IN

joined Mar 8, 2020

The beginning description of being 33, and single because of a laid-back slightly crude personality just feels like a personal attack, lol.
... It's been way longer than 3 years since I last dated someone though...

Same >_< despair...

Wait is this not completed with 6 chapters? Says completed on Renta.

Yes is completed with 6 chapters, bookwalker, booklive, cmoa and other japanese retail sites have it completed with 6 chapters too in any case, it ended on september 30th on Japan, Chapter 6 in english from Renta was released during march i think

last edited at Apr 4, 2022 11:38PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It's okay Shiina just embrace the gay.

It's super cute how Takagai stood up for Shiina, I want more of this immediately.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeah I think I may actually rent these on Renta I'm loving this a LOT and extremely want to read more as soon as I can.

Supporting the author is a good idea too =w=

To reply you must either login or sign up.