Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I got a strange feeling this new guy will end up as the ultimate third wheel for these two. A guy. Being a third wheel. For two girls to get together.

That would be awesome.

If he just ends up as just another rival that's okay too but I'd love it otherwise.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That was way more cliche than I expected.

Well, from a Korean point of view it's like the first one. So it can't be cliche, it gets to use all the topoi like they're fresh and new.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Huh? There's already Chapter 22?!

Probably for the Korean version. It has only been translated up to chp 18. Here's the link LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Praise the gayness !! :D hahaha thanks for the link !

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:42PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

great credit!

Flowers-pattern-l%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Jun 19, 2013

have you guys read chapter 19 yet? I don't really speak korean so i only could understand a few words. did it just end there? or is there another chapter? :OO

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

have you guys read chapter 19 yet? I don't really speak korean so i only could understand a few words. did it just end there? or is there another chapter? :OO

Yes, we always try to post the raws and rough dialogue translations on the same day of release if possible. Someone already put the links for our work. Ssamba said the first arc of the story is done, but the weekly chapters will continue. Chapter 19 is the most current chapter so far.

From 4chan scans group (praise the heavens for them) here are the dialogues: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

The latest raw (ch 19): LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:43PM

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

OH MY GOSH !!! THAT TRAIN SITUATION !! ^///^ <3

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 9:59AM

joined Dec 5, 2014

Thank you for the translation as alway. Great chapter.

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

I'm screaming out so much... just because.... of these fluttering feelings ( ´∀`)☆

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

why are korean names divi-ded li-ke this?

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Aughghghgh so cuteeee .. I caught up to chapter 19 and everything is so cute. THAT TRAIN SCENE

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 9:59AM

Rp
joined May 13, 2011

Guys!! I wonder who was No rae's ex boyfriend?? Would it be possible to be one of Seol A's brother? :3

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 11:45AM

Rp
joined May 13, 2011

From 4chan scans group (praise the heavens for them) here are the dialogues: LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Thank you 4chan!! :3

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:43PM

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

Ahhhhhhhhhh ////// so cute!! I never realised how much I liked cute college yuri until now!

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Oh my gosh, not to rush anyone but will chapter 19 be uploaded in google docs too? the link has a lot of pop ups on my computer, if anyone would I would be forever greatful!

joined Jan 8, 2014

The update sched is great! Thanks for the scantalating ^_^

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Fluttering feeling is right :)

Still, I'm abit worried. I remember a korean "yuri" manhwa a few years back. It started out well enough, there was a lesbian character, and a gay character. And it was about them trying to woo their crushes.

...I didnt finish it. Someone mention to me, that in the end, they both ended up together. :( So they introduce a yuri and yaoi pairing, just to troll us with a het pairing at the end.

heard about that s h i t.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Fluttering feeling is right :)

Still, I'm abit worried. I remember a korean "yuri" manhwa a few years back. It started out well enough, there was a lesbian character, and a gay character. And it was about them trying to woo their crushes.

...I didnt finish it. Someone mention to me, that in the end, they both ended up together. :( So they introduce a yuri and yaoi pairing, just to troll us with a het pairing at the end.

heard about that s h i t.

That sounds almost as offensive as that one manga where the main character was a lesbian so her mother sent her to an all boys school and she ended up falling for one of the guys because "she just needed to meet the right guy" fuck that shit.

also read up to chapter 18.......this is awesome, im finding myself more attracted to yuri manga with slow progression, i like that there is drama but it mostly comes down to misunderstandings and some very well done issues and some great showing of a bit of human jelousy, it doesn't resort to "and then a third wheel who had a crush on them showed up to create a love triangle" cough citrus cough like so many yuri mangas and just romance mangas in general do.

This feels a lot like stretch does to me and i like that, approved.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Rose, not to be offensive, but you tend to bash Citrus in almost all of your posts. :/ I get you hate it, but...

OT: I'm actually surprised people assume a male character in a yuri story automatically = love interest. I see the guy as another mop head from Their Story; he's there to support the characters in their relationship. If he sees Seol-a as a dear little sister, I don't see him trying to get in the way of her and No-Rae.

I'm tempted to read the rest of the chapters, but I think I'll wait until they're uploaded on Dynasty.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

when citrus chapters stop being a prime example of how to do yuri drama wrong i will stop referencing it.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Rose, not to be offensive, but you tend to bash Citrus in almost all of your posts. :/ I get you hate it, but...

OT: I'm actually surprised people assume a male character in a yuri story automatically = love interest. I see the guy as another mop head from Their Story; he's there to support the characters in their relationship. If he sees Seol-a as a dear little sister, I don't see him trying to get in the way of her and No-Rae.

I'm tempted to read the rest of the chapters, but I think I'll wait until they're uploaded on Dynasty.

I put all this in spoiler because maybe it was intentional
Isn't this guy Seol A real brother ? The first chapters are confusing but I think i've read in one of the laters that he is indeed her brother.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 5:15PM

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Isn't this guy Seol A real brother ? The first chapters are confusing but I think i've read in one of the laters that he is indeed her brother.

He might be, but on Page 16 of this chapter, when his friend asks if he's close to her, he says, "Well, she's like my dear little sister." So maybe it's a translation error, but either way it sounds like they're not related. They do look similar though, so I won't doubt it.

joined May 10, 2014

He's not Seol A's brother because his name is "Nam" Ji-Hwan and not "Baek" from Beak Seol A

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yay for rapid-fire uploads! C:

Could anyone tell me if it's worth reading ahead? I sort of like reading cleaned translations from Dynasty, but I do want to find out what happens ASAP.

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Crane made this on 4chan:
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10926456_1540968956152077_6899226688388193026_n.jpg?oh=2c86ef2aa56d86e1da4b52b2791e0808&oe=5530B208

^That character map should help.

About the guys in this story: honestly, I think it's refreshing how guys actually exist and have plot roles in this shoujo-ai series. Why? Not just because it's realistic, but it illustrates that competition can be faced head on, no matter what the gender is. I personally hate biased stories where one gender is seemingly made an enemy to the other just because it's a shoujo/shounen ai genre and the characters with opposite gender to the MC get little or ridiculous roles. For me, it's much more appealing and reasonable if the author treated all genders the same way while illustrating our MCs' growing relationship.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 6:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.