Forum › The Forest Where the Goddess Lives discussion

joined Aug 5, 2013

"But the goddess overlooked one thing..."

No no, the goddess is clearly a yuri fan.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I liked the credits page. Is it based on this manga or a different one, or is it just a piece of art?

I want that piece of art!!
Lovely history... Whats up with the Goddesses ... They give you something but take another, and we're talking about death! And then she goes "lets revive you and make you human again" Dont make her die !... Yeah I am "that Guy" I'm being a jerk but that Godess has issues ! I still love the history, I want to know more about the doc, but is okay justo like that.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 3:04PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I liked the credits page. Is it based on this manga or a different one, or is it just a piece of art?

I want that piece of art!!

That's on Itou Hachi's pixiv site.

joined Mar 30, 2012

... was my reaction, i knew from the tags but still... the ending >.>

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Is this the same author that made Legal Married Couple? That Doctor err drawing looked familiar but other than that really adorable story.

joined Nov 23, 2013

What's going on?? 2 NHFH releases on one day??? What sorcery is this?

It's madness, I tell you! MADNESS!

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 5:42PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

It was a very sweet ending but wouldn't it have been better if neru died? It would have been more emotional that's for sure

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

D'awwwwwwww

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I don't believe the Goddess overlooked anything. Just saying.

joined Apr 11, 2014

"This love between a bird and a human intrigues me"
I kinda lol'd there.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I was tearing up because I thought Neru was going to die for sure. QwQ

I hadn't paid much attention to the tags before I started reading, but... I kept rechecking the tags to make sure the tragedy tag wasn't there, first, when the goddess said that to Neru before her transform, again when it looked like she'd turn back, and somewhere in between there. I would probably have stopped reading if I'd seen that tag. But as it's absence said, there was no tragedy.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

"But the goddess overlooked one thing..."

No no, the goddess is clearly a yuri fan.

I don't believe the Goddess overlooked anything. Just saying.

There is a thing that's lost in translation here. In the original Neru referred to herself as "Boku" which is usually used by male. Basically the goddess thought Neru was a boy and well, turns out she isn't.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"This love between a bird and a human intrigues me"
I kinda lol'd there.

At least it was the Goddess of Interspecies Lust, the Fujoshi Goddess would have just been awkward.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Aww sweet story!!!

Somehow I gets a lolicon vice from this. The bird was a really REALLY young looking kid who fell in love with a mature at least late 20s woman.

Screenshot_568
joined Oct 18, 2014

Since Neru looks really young compared to the doctor I think this needs an age gaptag.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Considering the lifespan of birds, and the appearance of human Neru, perhaps an age gap tag is in order.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's Itou's new tank release I think. iirc it's supposed to be another original story.

Ooh, are you going to translate it as well if someone else doesn't pick it up first?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, I was tearing up on those last pages ;_;

So glad everything turned out fine.

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

The title kind of made it sound like the Goddess is an important character in this story, but we only got to see the Goddess like in 1 page. I guess the story was only possible because of the Goddess.

Tags can sometimes be spoilerish. By not including a Tragedy tag in a story, it kind of spoiled that the story won't have any deaths or anything too sad, lol. But by having it (where necessary), many people may not even read it in the first place (and would still somewhat spoil the story because they are expecting something tragic to happen). However, if the Tragedy tag didn't exist, people will rage when they read something tragic and wasn't warned of it. Now that is what I call a tragic dilemma if I had ever seen one.

More tags may be needed for this one; would any of these work: Age Gap, Loli, Moe-Up-the-Butt, Glasses, Metamorphosis (kind of like gender bender but for animals turning into humans instead), Magic/Mahou.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 11:50PM

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

The godness is beautiful. I want a oneshot about her.

10990016_629113473901617_3384836361772730593_n
joined May 13, 2014

Age gap???????

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

The title kind of made it sound like the Goddess is an important character in this story, but we only got to see the Goddess like in 1 page. I guess the story was only possible because of the Goddess.

I know, right. To name it "Cute Plump Little Birdie and A Doc Yuri Book" is more like Itou Hachi..

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Sooooo FANTASIC !!! Yuri bravo !!
Aww...Such a wonderful story... I will remember this all my life forever~

joined Apr 26, 2014

Cute

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Goodness, it was so resemblant of Oscar Wilde's "Nightingale and the Rose" at first that I actually cried like I did back then reading that fairytale - and suddenly - this ending. Yep, I remembered then that tragedy tag was absent, so I should've been calmed down from the start, yet the ending still kinda caught me off guard. Sweet thing, really, I'm glad it was given this hopeful closure, now a sequel with somehow grown Neru would be great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.