Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

joined Apr 17, 2017

Guys I'm dumb so I need help with what voice is khara hearing? And talking about father and stuff is it her religion that was her weakness? what was bothering her as a human?.... thanks to everyone who helps me out.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Guys I'm dumb so I need help with what voice is khara hearing? And talking about father and stuff is it her religion that was her weakness? what was bothering her as a human?.... thanks to everyone who helps me out.

I mean from what I understand the voice is just her own thoughts, she was raised to marry a man so that’s what she thinks is right and she reminds herself of that. And her desires bothered her I guess

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Well actually it's like...in the old days gays weren't consider "normal" like straight relationships. Plus it's was consider a sin if u like the same sex. Plus being gay can be like death sentence at that time. And from the very beginning ( as you know in old days girls were married at the age of 9 or 10 to boys who are already adult or at the way to their death like ago of 70 or more than that) she was following this strict rules and eventually her marriage was fixed with a old man. And ofc it was forbidden to have this kind of feelings for the same sex so it was like engraved in her heart. That's why she couldn't completely love kahara like she wanted her at the same time her inner mind like her voice would say "no its a sin I shouldnt". And then as you saw she was crying but later she ran after the cat then discover aria (Idk if it's really aria or someone else but i think it is) killing that cat or lilu...shadi told that those eyes of aria were like asking her what she wants so( as long as I know) i guess shadi also wished something like she wants to love kahara or something.... without having the guilt feeling ( as I told you that liking the same sex was sin so that guilt of her disobeying god) and so aria accepted it i guess in return she got cursed in that crow form.....like I will grant your wish in return I want soemthing from u.

So conclusion shadi was hearing her voice which was saying not to accept such feelings as she is committing sin. And if she told her father about her being gay...she would be dead long ago or like married in a freaking hurry than she already was. It's like "closet gay" but in a worse situation where your surrounding people also made you think you are abnormal and disobeying god or something.

Lol sorry for a long paragraph

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Volume 7 will come out at April 19. I myself have no idea when I will have it in my hands. Tankubon takes time to reach me, because I already have the RAWs, so I do not care that much about waiting. 35 will come out at April 18, so be prepared. Sunday GX anthologies which I can get on, technically 17th. This means I will get 35 before Vol.7.

I cannot find the cover art yet, maybe he has not make up his minds. I shall keep checking pixiv and twitter, as I think he will start to give out teasers soon. Once I find non-spoilers, but teasers, I will let you all know.

I do not know if I can post a drawing here. But this is a finished scene from Akili's account which he posted. Khara and Jayanti in London. 35?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMhjfIiVQAI9hT5?format=jpg&name=large

The second link turned out turned out being the last page of 34.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK075UxUYAA_lDM?format=jpg&name=large

last edited at Mar 18, 2022 4:53PM

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

Jesse what the hell are you talking about

joined Jul 26, 2016

what the fuck did I just read ò_Ô

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Lol you arent even a fan at this rate....you are the whole air conditioner xD and I used to think that I must be crazy since I used check everyday starting from 24 if it got updated or not xD

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Still waiting for ch35 raws to be donated to /u/ so we can continue working on this

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

You mean chap 34 right?

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

First!

10 pages. He demonstrated his drawing in in break neck speed. A full forest in 3 minutes. There is no doubt he is working on 36 already. Since 35 has already been sent to publisher. No spoilers.

Btw where do u get the raws from can u tell me cause I searched them everywhere but still cant find them

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

They come out usually on 19th, but sometimes 18th. You have to go to Sunday G-X to check. Sunday G-X right now confirmed that the next issue will be out on April 19th. (thus May 2022 issue).
33.5 is February. 34 is March 19th (already out for a week by now). 35 in April 19th (he has just turned in this chapter to the editor on March 13th). Notice vol 7 is coming out on April 19th.
On his webpage, you can find out he has turned in a new chapter. Issue number is always one month ahead of the actual date. So an April issue will be out on March 18 or 19.

last edited at Mar 24, 2022 6:16PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I found the Sundaygx website but it only showed the 1 page intro from chap 34 but i couldn't see the whole chapter tho but Thanks! for the infos tho and also thanks for the info about the chapter. Welp hope it gets update soon

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Awww. How can Shou make my heart flutter with just two simple smiles. <3

joined Jun 11, 2021

what a sweet little chapter i love them so much

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

God they're so fucking cute together. This just is a sweet treat, like that icecream.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very cute chapter, thanks for the translation!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Peace before the storm I guess.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ichika deciding not to go for it seems rather like an invitation to for her to get murdered so there's a reason why it has to be done ^^;

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I just hope that Ichika will not give up on being a Lilu. It sounds like she has already given up. It probably will take Maoa to help her out, even though Ichika has doubt about Maoa's ability. Aria seems to be neutral about it, but you do sense that she was hoping Ichika would give it a try, otherwise Aria would not bring up this topic in the first place. This is because Maoa took care of the dead ghost, hence there is still a chance. Ichika does not totally trust Maoa ability though. But if she does try, then she knows Maoa will be there to make sure everything is ok. It is definitely a bet, but she has a better odds than most people.
Ichika is care free. She is a good listener and nothing really bother her. Now that she knows Aria is 4000 years old, she would not be surprised that Aria has an encounter with a Roman Emperor. She just does not freak out about Aria's past. That nonchalant attitude is what Aria likes about her. The final panel is super sweet. They need some private time.
We do not know if all the new lilu has to meet Aria in a Isakei desert. If Ichika decides to be a lilu, then she does not need to worry about meeting Aria, because unless something unusual happens, Aria definitely will let Ichika pass through, after all Ichika is Aria's own girlfriend. Also, twirling eyes do not work on Ichika.
Without being an immortal, Ichika will always be a weak link with her peers. She is the only known person who can administer humane assistance suicide. If Ghika gets the sword, she definitely will kill Aria and make her suffer. Aria betrayed her even though we do not know the story. Needless to say, as Arthur explained, Ghika will conduct mass murders again once she has the sword.
Aria of course would not let Ghika kill her. To be killed by your own progeny (vampiric daughter) is really embarrassing and a taboo.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Pure fluff chapter. Maybe something will happen next time.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I just hope that Ichika will not give up on being a Lilu. It sounds like she has already given up. It probably will take Maoa to help her out, even though Ichika has doubt about Maoa's ability. Aria seems to be neutral about it, but you do sense that she was hoping Ichika would give it a try, otherwise Aria would not bring up this topic in the first place. This is because Maoa took care of the dead ghost, hence there is still a chance. Ichika does not totally trust Maoa ability though. But if she does try, then she knows Maoa will be there to make sure everything is ok. It is definitely a bet, but she has a better odds than most people.
Ichika is care free. She is a good listener and nothing really bother her. Now that she knows Aria is 4000 years old, she would not be surprised that Aria has an encounter with a Roman Emperor. She just does not freak out about Aria's past. That nonchalant attitude is what Aria likes about her. The final panel is super sweet. They need some private time.
We do not know if all the new lilu has to meet Aria in a Isakei desert. If Ichika decides to be a lilu, then she does not need to worry about meeting Aria, because unless something unusual happens, Aria definitely will let Ichika pass through, after all Ichika is Aria's own girlfriend. Also, twirling eyes do not work on Ichika.
Without being an immortal, Ichika will always be a weak link with her peers. She is the only known person who can administer humane assistance suicide. If Ghika gets the sword, she definitely will kill Aria and make her suffer. Aria betrayed her even though we do not know the story. Needless to say, as Arthur explained, Ghika will conduct mass murders again once she has the sword.
Aria of course would not let Ghika kill her. To be killed by your own progeny (vampiric daughter) is really embarrassing and a taboo.

She's not given up on being a Lilu, she's just given up on being one via drinking a Lilu's blood.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just a cute chapter of flirting. And sometimes that's all you need. ^_^

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Sometimes you need a fluff chapter

.....I always need a fluff chapter, who am I kidding

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

My heart can't take this much fluffiness haaaalpppp

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The official release in my country has recently caught up so it's nice to see the chapters for volume 7 are all done. The wait will be painful especially for the friends I lend it to and who don't read the monthly chapters online.

To reply you must either login or sign up.