Forum › Milktea discussion

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

omg wtf this is that song??!?????!?!??!!

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

my life

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Wait wait, did the other girl die or did they break up I'm hella confused

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

;-;

joined Apr 7, 2013

Bitter sweat. It makes sense though, at this time.

It is reminiscent of older yuri stories, when for all they knew they only had the moment because society literally wouldn't allow any more.

Newer stories have more hope, now that Japanese society is starting to become more open and some cities even recognize same-sex unions after a fashion, but it makes sense that an adult in a story written now would have different experiences in the past, than they would have if their story had taken place a few years later.

joined Apr 7, 2013

They got older and moved on. Traditionally, that sort of relationship has been seen as having no future, inmost countries. In Japan, it is only the last handful of years when different cities have started to recognize same-sex relationships. So, to outsiders (people who are not those two) it would have been seen as a "fling."

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 10:05AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

my heart ;-;

Also the theory at the credit page at the end made me chuckle ngl.

My theory is that something happened at the end high school or after high school. Maybe things didn’t work out and they tried to move on. But that’s just me thinking in broad terms. Honestly she could be dead for all we know but I don’t really think that’s what happened. We can interpret it as a lists of things, the most common reasons could be: either one moved away, loss of communication, emotional strain in the relationship, disapproval of homosexuality within family or friends (aka homophobia), social outcasting, bullying, unfaithfulness, ect.. which honestly are not great options at all :(

They got older and moved on. Traditionally, that sort of relationship has been seen as having no future, inmost countries. In Japan, it is only the last handful of years when different cities have started to recognize same-sex relationships. So, to outsiders (people who are not those two) it would have been seen as a "fling

I was also gonna include this ^ as a reason as well since its the most realistic scenario, thanks for simplifying that @burlingk. I couldn’t remember the word “fling” so I added unfaithfulness but that wasn’t what I meant. Tho I left it in case the other girl ever cheated.

last edited at Apr 16, 2024 4:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.