Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS MANGA FUCKED IN THE HEAD AHHH

joined Dec 8, 2020

lol, Ichika is fire! she just wants to see the world burn in front of her XD

joined May 28, 2018

I initially noped out of here after 7 chapters, but then I saw there was a new chapter update yesterday, and now I'm fully caught up and completely hooked. I thought the pattern from the first few chapters was just going to continue so I was pleasantly surprised when that was not what happened at all. Glad I gave this one a second chance. Excited but scared about what happens next...

I mean chapter 8 is exactly where the real plot begins, so yes, glad you gave this a second chance lol.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Is this an alternate universe where every single person is suffering from lead poisoning ?

joined Jan 19, 2021

my therapist will hear about this manga.........

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Fucking get her ichika! Im looking forward to this

joined Dec 17, 2021

Started reading on a whim because I heard it was messed up and, sure, the piercing chapter did a number on me (I kept cringing and saying "oh no" over and over and it was the chapter it took me the longest to finish), but I ended up reading the whole thing because I think it does a great work of balancing the awfulness of the characters.

I don't think Airi is worse than Hina, or viceversa, Hina has stated she could have walked away from Airi's abuse if she wanted to but she chose not to and I actually cheered on when Hina became the abuser in the situation because it was the culmination of all those earlier clues that she was as bad as Airi in their relationship.

Speaking of which, all I hope for an ending is that they end up together in their codependency and their enabling behavior (I'd also like a comeback from bully Airi, but I don't think we'll get it). Ah, and for glasses girl to end up exposed because hers is a suffering I could probably enjoy.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Ai came "straight" from a Kodama Naoko manga. lol

EDIT: I'm done binge reading this up to the latest chapter, and it seems that every character who gets too much screen time is messed up. Yuu hasn't done too much so far but if the next chapters are really about her and Megane then I can see her also starting to act messed up?

This manga is absolutely insane though, all the girls have problems.

I'm starting to think there was some secret psychological test in the entrance exams and they put all the potentially crazy girls in this school.

LOL THIS IS TOO ACCURATE!

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 11:44AM

joined Sep 19, 2020

Am I supposed to be on any of these characters sides?

I don't think you are meant to, but it's an option nonetheless. It certainly adds to the feeling of how good this manga is.

It's probably the one instance of Reversal tag done best. Airi is not portrayed either as profoundly evil, or as a bully who can be justified. She is just an asshole who was full of herself or rather insensitive and indifferent. Cowardly to boot. And how wonderfully their relationship evolved. From consented bullying to treating Hina like trash to absolute dependence on her. Yeah, that feels impactful. It's funny how Airi was cheerfully at the start with her perversions and how they became her nightmare fuel later on.

At that point, I don't even know anymore if a happy ending is possible. Even if yes, do I want these people to be happy? Probably something along the lines of: Megane gets exposed, everyone blame her and make her a punching bag. The other two friends of Airi contact her and make up with her. At the same time Hine feels like they can't live on like this and sacrifices her relationship with Airi, by telling her all about her schemes in order to convince her to go back. Somehow after all of this they regain their social life and their relationship is not completely broken.

But it still feels soooooo much out of place. Only Ichika will be happy in this Mayhem. If she can survive the yandere's rage....

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

KitaKawa is on break this month. Just when things are about to get fun.

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 8:13AM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Last chapter coming next month according to the authors twitter. I wonder if it got axed or something, how are they going to wrap this all up into one final chapter?

joined Jun 21, 2021

Last chapter coming next month according to the authors twitter. I wonder if it got axed or something, how are they going to wrap this all up into one final chapter?

Damn I thought we were in for this months chapter and one final one….this is gonna be brutal to end in a single chapter…we just teased development for the two girls back at the school…

This kinda has to have a bad ending right? Or an extremely rushed good ending lmao

But I don’t think the series got axxed, at least not suddenly, we were teased that we were heading to the climax like a volume ago, so at the very least the author has had some sort of time frame to work with to end it

Oh shit yeah I didn’t realize the suicide attempt was two chapters ago, the 2nd from last chapter being all about the girls back at school instead of our leads is definitely sus…maybe the author had a full volume of ideas left before the ending?

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 4:03AM

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

I was shocked tbh. How is it gonna end in just a single episode without being rushed? Here I thought it's entering a new arc. This is selling quite well so axed seems unlikely either.

joined Jun 21, 2021

https://twitter.com/yh_magazine/status/1484018252007505920?s=21

According to this it’s not on break this issue, meaning we have two chapters to resolve things

joined Mar 31, 2017

According to this it’s not on break this issue, meaning we have two chapters to resolve things

That just says they published chapters from those 4 series on niconico. There wasn't a new chapter in this month's issue.

joined Jun 21, 2021

That just says they published chapters from those 4 series on niconico. There wasn't a new chapter in this month's issue.

Damnit the end of my copium…

joined Jun 17, 2015

Hinako kills Airi...

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 1:34AM by OrangePekoe

Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021

Bs end again, I know it's hard to write ending but this is plain stupid, killing everyone doesn't resolve anything. Fck it I'm salty

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 1:32AM by OrangePekoe

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Where do you guys see the spoiler?

joined Mar 25, 2019

Every character named Yuu in yuri is always unfathomably based. Holy shit the only sane person in this story.

joined Mar 8, 2020

with yurihime april issue out

holy shit this ending, i wasn't expecting it to end this way at all, but oh well

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 3:42PM

joined Aug 19, 2019

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

joined Aug 19, 2019

saw some spoilers WTF is going on lol????

joined Sep 7, 2021

Lol, why are people reading this from the perspective of a typical self insert fantasists romcom or drama angst.. The tags have abuse and psychological and all kinds of gore, it's not supposed to be right. It's gritty, it's ment to be like a bad thing. There may be a kink aspect to this but these girls are too young and immature navigate that responsibly. They're all abusing eachother and being nasty to eachother because they don't understand. They're not mature enough and still trying to figure out what is right and wrong and how they feel.
If you can't sympathise with them it's because you're a good and mature enough (or becoming) person, be happy that you're fortunate enough to have the fortuity not to be able to fully relate or enjoy this story as anything more than it is; a "bad" romance drama thriller.

So far from what I have read, it's actually pretty good, I have enjoyed it, it's repulsive and it should be.

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Well I liked it

To reply you must either login or sign up.