Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

joined Apr 7, 2013

And now we see more of the history of one of the background characters. :-)

I absolutely love this series so far. :P I am actually already kind of sad at the realization that it will end some day. ^^;

joined Apr 7, 2013

As for those who are confused at points, one of the things I love about this series is that they delve into reality! It is awesome, even if it gets dark at times. :)

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

The woman that Mika was bringing to the hotel in the 5th Piece is the same married woman from the 1st Piece! Just thought I'd point that out cause I LOVE seeing an event from different character's perspectives n_n

Ah.....thanks for pointing that out. At first I thought she was going to the hotel with the coffee shop owner which didn't make sense to me given that the coffee shop owner had a girlfriend at the time. I'm interested to see how this plays out for the two characters in this arc. She says she goes for older women, but I think her and gay guy's sister are destined to hook up and have a happy ending.

last edited at May 3, 2013 8:38PM

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

Love & Piece: 1st Love
^ AWESOOOOOME! * _*

But I really would like to see a het-couple in that one~

Nooooooooooo.......don't ruin the Yuri. Thanks to the events shown from the future (Past chapters) that shouldn't happen.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

> Well that chapter of Fragments was interesting, I was wondering where the yuri was until the very end.. and there it was.

I thought exactly the same thing. Hahaha.
Once this is all done, I'll have to ask someone to tell me the complete timeline..

last edited at May 4, 2013 8:18AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Once this is all done, I'll have to ask someone to tell me the complete timeline..

Ahaha! I get this all the time when I read something "non chronological" or when the protagonist has a flashback in the middle of the story it gets worse! XD

Yesterday I reread CLOVER (Otsu Hiyori) and I got lost again! There were so many strange faces, characters, formals and nicknames that turned into a big mess!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Now that I have read all the chapters again this chapter makes a lot of since!

joined Mar 30, 2012

Yeah. Definitely have to re-read all the chapters to connect the dots

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh my. I didn't expect this. It really keeps getting more and more interesting.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh my. I didn't expect this. It really keeps getting more and more interesting.

Lesbians keep popping left and right what is this madness.

Anyone I feel sad for that best friend. I'm straight but I can only imagine the number of homosexuals that never confessed their feelings to the "best friend/love interest".

Angst in my Shoujo-ai :< please don't last too long.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

there seems to be a missing chapter (either removed or I just overlooked), the one where in Saki (Mayu's bestfriend) called up a woman (still unknown who) and the chapter ended up with them together in bed. I was just wondering since it seems that Saki really loves Mayu, so chances of Mayu ending up with Mika got smaller . . .

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

there seems to be a missing chapter (either removed or I just overlooked), the one where in Saki (Mayu's bestfriend) called up a woman (still unknown who) and the chapter ended up with them together in bed. I was just wondering since it seems that Saki really loves Mayu, so chances of Mayu ending up with Mika got smaller . . .

You're thinking of a different Takemiya Jin series:

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/black_and_white

yah. it bothered so I also reread her other works, and I was just about to edit it. LOL. thanks anyway

joined May 22, 2013

Why is Black and white on the Takemiya Jin page twice?
Is it part of the seasons thing?...or ...what?

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

have to reread every chapter on every update cuz i get confused since there's a quite a bit of characters and timeline isn't chronological.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I really loved this story until chapter 6....

!! SPOILER !! : The way Mika say she'd never date Mayu...i really hate it x)

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I really loved this story until chapter 6....

It is kinda mean but Saki wouldn't say it so bluntly to her, if ever, and Mika wouldn't hurt her feelings on purpose.

I'm actually really happy. I've been shipping Saki and Mayu for a while. Of course this could end tragically too.

last edited at May 22, 2013 4:16PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This stuff is depressing me (
Its good, really. I like it and all but now I'm depressed as fuck :D
Side story, please end well with tone of sweet yuri

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Hopefully, Itou can one day confess. And hopefully, it won't take forever.
But I want more back story on Kudo and Matsumoto.
I do hope Mika ends up with an older woman :o Matsumoto would be fine for her!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Technically she said that she would never ask her out. For the sake of my shipping, I consider that to be a very different statement than saying she would never date her. But we'll see. Such a good series.

Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

I love the drama of this series. I think it's just building up to either: (1) happy ending but perhaps with unexpected matches or (2) some sort of learn-n-grow message. I really don't think it'll just end completely sad.

Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

BTW, does anyone know what the 6th Piece is in relation to the table of contents in the first chapter (p. 00h)? Is it "Love & Pieces: A Season Concerns It"? I'm assuming Lililiscious is releasing it in order, but I could be wrong.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

BTW, does anyone know what the 6th Piece is in relation to the table of contents in the first chapter (p. 00h)? Is it "Love & Pieces: A Season Concerns It"? I'm assuming Lililiscious is releasing it in order, but I could be wrong.

6th Piece is the first chapter of volume 2. We're doing Love & Piece separately from the main storyline so neither one is waiting on the other.

Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

6th Piece is the first chapter of volume 2. We're doing Love & Piece separately from the main storyline so neither one is waiting on the other.

Ah, thanks for that info!

Ya'll do awesome work at Lililiscious. Thank you!

joined Apr 20, 2013

I read it and I need to re read. It was so confusing. GOD! But not now, I have to finish my work.

Yeah, me too. - ___-'

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:02AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Waiting to be edited...whatever are you talking about, Seravi...

on another note, does this mean she slept with Mika or just literally saw her
http://puu.sh/31qu5.png

To reply you must either login or sign up.