Forum › Posts by yurinsane2

yurinsane2
Truth discussion 30 May 01:18
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

I also thought a page was missing or that at any moment the flashback would happen to explain things. I figure enjoy the art when lost. :)

yurinsane2
Why yuri is so good? 28 May 02:34
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

What I like about yuri is that a lot of the storylines resonate with me. Some artists are able to on convey an emotion so honestly that for that moment I'm immersed in the story, I can feel the protagonist's emotion. It's not just the happy endings or declarations of love that make the story for me, but that little buried piece of truth that the author has been able to portray in a series of panels.

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Name's YurInsane2. My fetish..oops...wrong place. I am addicted aaaangsty yuri with complicated characters.

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

BTW, does anyone know what the 6th Piece is in relation to the table of contents in the first chapter (p. 00h)? Is it "Love & Pieces: A Season Concerns It"? I'm assuming Lililiscious is releasing it in order, but I could be wrong.

6th Piece is the first chapter of volume 2. We're doing Love & Piece separately from the main storyline so neither one is waiting on the other.

Ah, thanks for that info!

Ya'll do awesome work at Lililiscious. Thank you!

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

BTW, does anyone know what the 6th Piece is in relation to the table of contents in the first chapter (p. 00h)? Is it "Love & Pieces: A Season Concerns It"? I'm assuming Lililiscious is releasing it in order, but I could be wrong.

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

I love the drama of this series. I think it's just building up to either: (1) happy ending but perhaps with unexpected matches or (2) some sort of learn-n-grow message. I really don't think it'll just end completely sad.

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Kawaii is doing the missing chapters

That is awesome to hear. I wasn't sure if Kawaii was only doing that last chapter of volume 1 because they were so close to finishing it or if they were actually going to start translating the rest of the volumes. I swear this is one of the 4- koma where the humor stays pretty intact after translation. That is an art-form.

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Morishima is quite good at pacing the story in Hanjuku Joshi. There have been more than a few mangaka who go past 5 chapters and the story lines start needlessly meandering for shiggles.

yurinsane2
Prunus Girl discussion 20 May 21:55
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

I think I clicked on a link by accident, and the part I read was super funny. I admit I was hooked with the magic candy, and sped-read thru the entire series. I'm a complete sucker for those heart-tugging moments.

yurinsane2
Where you from?~ 20 May 21:36
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Vancouver, BC
originally from San Francisco, CA

yurinsane2
Keg_avi
joined May 20, 2013

Love all those works from Takemiya. She really knows how to do it.

(Also... -> Omoi no Kakera <33)

Takemiya Jin is one of my two favorite artist. (The other is Morinage Milk.)

Totally love Takemiya Jin. I love mangaka that can create complex characters. I was bummed when Lililicious announced they were dropping KiLa KiLa and surprised no one else picked it up. I really wish I could read Japanese. sighs