Forum › What's that manga called?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

oneshot where girl’s friend gets a makeover, turns out to be gorgeous, entered into a beauty contest, wins but is sad, mc girl realizes her feelings and swoops her outta there

My Duckling?

joined Jun 22, 2019

when the mc was a kid in elementary school, she thought being honest is a good thing
And she was a good girl liked by everyone, however she started begin way too honest and not holding anything back
for example, the kid next to her who was sick and spent much time in the hospital, ended up getting 'bullied' by the mc without she realizing it
like for example, on lessons when she asked a question the mc was like, because you are slow, or because you dont understand, etc, until it escalated
Then one day one thing happened and the MC started to feel so guilty and literally hate herself to the point she could never forgive her, the whole school hated her too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

when the mc was a kid in elementary school, she thought being honest is a good thing
And she was a good girl liked by everyone, however she started begin way too honest and not holding anything back
for example, the kid next to her who was sick and spent much time in the hospital, ended up getting 'bullied' by the mc without she realizing it
like for example, on lessons when she asked a question the mc was like, because you are slow, or because you dont understand, etc, until it escalated
Then one day one thing happened and the MC started to feel so guilty and literally hate herself to the point she could never forgive her, the whole school hated her too

Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

oneshot where girl’s friend gets a makeover, turns out to be gorgeous, entered into a beauty contest, wins but is sad, mc girl realizes her feelings and swoops her outta there

My Duckling?

Thanks!!

joined Oct 10, 2016

Cool, guess what, I read a manga here, I was sure I saved it, but can't find it.

Manga was about group of four friends, two of which were in photography club and other two were together and later ended together with protagonist. The fourth girl had a pet chameleon. A big event was a photography contest, but the fourth after having her feelings refused, destroyed her works and still won second or third place. I thought title was "blue (something)" but can't find it on any of my lists.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cool, guess what, I read a manga here, I was sure I saved it, but can't find it.

Manga was about group of four friends, two of which were in photography club and other two were together and later ended together with protagonist. The fourth girl had a pet chameleon. A big event was a photography contest, but the fourth after having her feelings refused, destroyed her works and still won second or third place. I thought title was "blue (something)" but can't find it on any of my lists.

Luminous=Blue

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

If I remember right, the plot involved a gyaru character who states that she doesn't believe in love at first sight, but then promptly falls in love with a new transfer girl at first sight. I have a reaction image saved from it, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

This.

Dang, you're good. Thanks!

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 2:33PM

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Trying to find a Touhou doujin set before Mountain of Faith; Reimu get spirited away to the outside world and meets Sanae and Suwako just before they move their shrine to Gensokyo. I remember this doujin originally had no tags.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Anyone know of a dark, fantasy, supernatural manga that is set in a school where students learn magic to fight in a war and many of them die? It's black and white. The protagonist is a girl and I'm pretty sure its yuri. Then there is this other girl who became immortal because her mother sacrificed herself for her or something. Its a bit gory and I think the story is pretty short.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Anyone know of a dark, fantasy, supernatural manga that is set in a school where students learn magic to fight in a war and many of them die? It's black and white. The protagonist is a girl and I'm pretty sure its yuri. Then there is this other girl who became immortal because her mother sacrificed herself for her or something. Its a bit gory and I think the story is pretty short.

This probably?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

What was the one about sex education?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sexual_education_120 It's licensied

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sexual_education_120 It's licensied

I figured as much. I just needed to remember what it was called.

Epbkw3exuain6kj
joined May 19, 2021

There is a long strip series I read somewhere else that I can't remember
Everyone is GL

I can't quite remember the main couple but there was a side couple who are both friends with the main couple. In the past one of them was constantly annoying the other about their love and the one being annoyed decided to make a promise with the other on graduation day-"We will cut both of our hair short until we stop loving each other" (they end up never growing their hair out :))
There was another side couple who were the teachers of the school they all attend. The main couple finds out about the teachers at one point and one of them is advising the main couple on valentines day gifts(?)
Both of these side couples are supporting the main couple to get confess to each other
OH and one or both become teachers in the future (the very last chapter shows that)

I'm sorry for this long explanation because I thought it was kind of vague
I think I have good memory apart from names and titles

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 5:45PM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a role reversal doujin

MC narrates how there was this handsome girl who was a playboy (playgirl?) that goes around fucking every girl in the school. She basically pumps and dumps, causing the girl she fucks to become obsessed with her but to her it's just a one time affair and she'll quickly ditches her for another girl.

One day she inevitably targets MC and fucks her, but then MC decided to go on the offensive and found out that the handsome girl is actually a submissive bottom. Now the handsome girl is the one being obsessed with MC.

Thanks in advance. Also wouldn't mind if you can also recommend any other "handsome girl is actually a sub" doujins ;)

joined Mar 27, 2017

MC narrates how there was this handsome girl who was a playboy (playgirl?) that goes around fucking every girl in the school. She basically pumps and dumps, causing the girl she fucks to become obsessed with her but to her it's just a one time affair and she'll quickly ditches her for another girl.

One day she inevitably targets MC and fucks her, but then MC decided to go on the offensive and found out that the handsome girl is actually a submissive bottom. Now the handsome girl is the one being obsessed with MC.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pure_hearted_playgirl#2

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

This manga is very similar to nanako from the neighbour hood:

Girl who is inspired to draw because of a cleaning lady that comes in. MC has black hair and bags under eyes. Cleaning lady is married so I think it’s subtext tagged.

F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

I remember this Touhou doujin
Medicine(Or someone) is going to Eientei for a party, meanwhile at Eientei the party is descending into chaos, and by the time she gets there everyone has already beaten the shit out of each other

That would be the famous "Drunkards in Eientei"

Trying to find a Touhou doujin set before Mountain of Faith; Reimu get spirited away to the outside world and meets Sanae and Suwako just before they move their shrine to Gensokyo. I remember this doujin originally had no tags.

I think this one is probably "Three Days Ago"

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Thank you! I'd even checked the Food tag, but I must have missed it.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Anyone knows a oneshot where 2 girls who are friends during middle school? and years(?) later the girl invited the other to her house. The cup fell on the other girl's shirt and they blushing and yeah that's all I remembered

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Anyone knows a oneshot where 2 girls who are friends during middle school? and years(?) later the girl invited the other to her house. The cup fell on the other girl's shirt and they blushing and yeah that's all I remembered

I think this is it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nondescript_friendship_yuri#1

joined Mar 25, 2019

Am I crazy or did I originally read this manga here?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/dc2d428a-9bd7-4fee-819f-fab7daf70028/2

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I think this is it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nondescript_friendship_yuri#1

Thank you very much <333

To reply you must either login or sign up.