Forum › What's that manga called?

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

G’day all. My forgotten title is from an episode on a train, underground I think. A tween girl spots a younger girl pleasuring herself on a post in the train. The two then meet and the younger girl starts doing the same against the older girl and they strip their clothes off, resulting in them on the train floor pleasuring each other with roled up books. At the end they shout away all the people who ended up staring at them.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks all.

This is "Suck Way" by Softcharm. It does not seem to be on Dynasty, for some reason, but it can be found here.

joined Mar 6, 2022

G’day all. My forgotten title is from an episode on a train, underground I think. A tween girl spots a younger girl pleasuring herself on a post in the train. The two then meet and the younger girl starts doing the same against the older girl and they strip their clothes off, resulting in them on the train floor pleasuring each other with roled up books. At the end they shout away all the people who ended up staring at them.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks all.

This is "Suck Way" by Softcharm. It does not seem to be on Dynasty, for some reason, but it can be found here.

Brilliant. That’s the one. I originally found it on Dynasty, i wonder what happened to it? Thanks for the title and thanks for the link. Have a great day and stay safe :)

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 11:59AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I originally found it on Dynasty, i wonder what happened to it?

Judging by the credits page, removed on request of the translator along with most of their translations.

joined May 23, 2017

A older girl (25-30+) is unemployed and rejected being a cashier as she has a degree in engineering or science related and wears tracksuit all day. Another Highschool girl likes her and frequently visits her house and make food for her and clean her room. Once when they're in a date(not in relationship, Highschool girl forced her to get out of her house), the highschool girl's friends chance upon them and they end up chatting with her and the older girl paid for their food and left as she felt that she shouldn't interrupt them

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

A older girl (25-30+) is unemployed and rejected being a cashier as she has a degree in engineering or science related and wears tracksuit all day. Another Highschool girl likes her and frequently visits her house and make food for her and clean her room. Once when they're in a date(not in relationship, Highschool girl forced her to get out of her house), the highschool girl's friends chance upon them and they end up chatting with her and the older girl paid for their food and left as she felt that she shouldn't interrupt them

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twelve_year_age_gap_six_and_a_half_mat_room

(found this while looking for the one about the reunion I still can't find :P)

joined May 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twelve_year_age_gap_six_and_a_half_mat_room

(found this while looking for the one about the reunion I still can't find :P)

Thanks that's the one! Hope you can find the reunion one it sounds interesting would've liked to take a look at that too

Edit: wow I can't believe I got the degree right as well lol

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 9:01PM

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there !

excuse me to bother but I'm looking for a yuri manga I really liked but I don't remember the name.

It's about a girl who had a breakup and move to a place but because of a misunderstanding she shares her home with the landlady who happen to be the idol her best friend loved and who retired.

Do you know anything about it please?

thx in advance if you do.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Hi there !

excuse me to bother but I'm looking for a yuri manga I really liked but I don't remember the name.

It's about a girl who had a breakup and move to a place but because of a misunderstanding she shares her home with the landlady who happen to be the idol her best friend loved and who retired.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki this one?

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there !

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki this one?

Yes that's it ! Thank you soooo much <3

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, so there's this series that's ongoing I believe it only had about 2-3 chapters...

It's about a girl whose guy friend wants her to become friends or close to this girl that he has a crush on.
She then tries to befriend this girl but she has some trouble with it (smashing an umbrella in the process). But she eventually prevails and they become sorta friends...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Delivery girl Hatsune Miku and Luka ordering packages

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

This?

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This?

YES, no wonder i couldn't find it since it was at images. Thank you

joined Sep 4, 2020

Hi, I’m looking for this yuri manga I was reading a a few months ago but forgot the title of. I just kinda remember there’s this girl that ask this girl who looks like a guy on a date (i think that’s how it goes). Then the girl who could pass as a guy accepts and then I remember I reached the chapter wherein the the girl who could pass as a man finally confessed to the other girl but the girl said it didn’t matter (I THINK LOL). Can anybody help me with this?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hi, I’m looking for this yuri manga I was reading a a few months ago but forgot the title of. I just kinda remember there’s this girl that ask this girl who looks like a guy on a date (i think that’s how it goes). Then the girl who could pass as a guy accepts and then I remember I reached the chapter wherein the the girl who could pass as a man finally confessed to the other girl but the girl said it didn’t matter (I THINK LOL). Can anybody help me with this?

At first I thought Boyish Girlfriend, but if it takes them multiple chapters to get to the revelation, it's probably Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl.

joined May 26, 2021

A girl gifted her partner valentine chocolate then told her that it has an aphrodisiac in it and the other become horny through the placebo effect

joined Sep 4, 2020

At first I thought Boyish Girlfriend, but if it takes them multiple chapters to get to the revelation, it's probably Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl.

hello, you’re right it is the second one lol. thank you!

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

A girl gifted her partner valentine chocolate then told her that it has an aphrodisiac in it and the other become horny through the placebo effect

This.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

i'm looking for oneshot that 2 girls name Hachi and Hana(fake name), Hachi have pink hair and ear pierce, Hana have flower tatto on her chest, they meet at bar and go to hotel after.

P09%20(1)
joined Mar 19, 2022

Looking for the name of a series where the female protag has blonde hair and prefers men but for some reason despite their best efforts is somehow extremely unattractive towards men but extremely attractive towards women.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for the name of a series where the female protag has blonde hair and prefers men but for some reason despite their best efforts is somehow extremely unattractive towards men but extremely attractive towards women.

Yurika's Campus Life

P09%20(1)
joined Mar 19, 2022

[Yurika's Campus Life](https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yurikas_campus_life

Ty.

joined Mar 19, 2022

hi I'm looking a series manga about opening restaurant/izakaya and the protagonist is kinda take a part job as waitess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.