Forum › What's that manga called?

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

A girl is confused why her friend is making a scarf for an upperclassmen she has crush on. In the end the girl helps her friend deliver the scarf and in doing so realisies she as a crush on her friend.
I read it years ago on this site.
Does anybody remember this one? Thanks!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a one-shot that i remembered recently but couldnt recall recently. Its about an adult couple living together and one of them leaves most of the chores to the other one and even calls her mom accidentally. The other one then leaves a bunch of notes around the house with the last one saying:" Dont take me for granted."

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

What manga is this from?

joined Jan 21, 2020
Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Hey! Looking for this yuri manga where the MC is a doctor intern and the girl she’s taking care of tries to kill herself in the first chapter, since she can’t go outside during the day to meet someone to fall in love with (she’s sensitive to sunlight or something). MC stops her and says let’s go out together. The girl agrees and creates a list of “surprisingly reasonable” (according to MC) rules to their relationship. Oh, and I remember MC and some other handsome gal were the only two doctor interns and MC’s pal has a friend who seemed to be going after MC at first (MC’s pal immediately gets jealous ahaha) but it turns out she was going after that handsome gal... dunno if this rings any bells haha... any help is greatly appreciated :)

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 7:46AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hey! Looking for this yuri manga where the MC is a doctor intern and the girl she’s taking care of tries to kill herself in the first chapter, since she can’t go outside during the day to meet someone to fall in love with (she’s sensitive to sunlight or something). MC stops her and says let’s go out together. The girl agrees and creates a list of “surprisingly reasonable” (according to MC) rules to their relationship. Oh, and I remember MC and some other handsome gal were the only two doctor interns and MC’s pal has a friend who seemed to be going after MC at first (MC’s pal immediately gets jealous ahaha) but it turns out she was going after that handsome gal... dunno if this rings any bells haha... any help is greatly appreciated :)

Mikazuki no Carte

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Mikazuki no Carte

Riiight... thanks! (^-^)

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Ah sorry, I’m here looking for another one: it was a oneshot that was a tragedy. Basically, it’s about this girl who is stuck in a purgatory of waking up in a bathtub, going to the sea to see her girlfriend for the first time in a long while, then she remembers she’s dead and hasn’t been alive for a long time. Apparently, she’s done this countless times and only remembers that she’s dead when she gets to the sea. The oneshot ends with the same bathtub scene as the beginning, indicating the cycle is about to repeat...

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 9:18PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please#6

Ah yess that's it. Seems like it doesn't have the tragedy or even aaaaaangst tag; no wonder I couldn't find it even after pages of searching hahaha. Thank you :)

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_1244
joined Mar 20, 2013

Reposting from over here:

I have been searching for this one shot for a while and have not found anything. I believe it released somewhere around 2018-19. What I remember from the one shot is it was set in some alternate universe and the main character was staying with a host family of sorts. They greet each other with some made up word. I remember in the oneshot it was raining and the two girls stuck as home end up cuddling. Please help me find this it has been bothering me nonstop.

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 9:21AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.