Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

So gay she turned into mechagodzilla

She wanna hope the big monkey and big G aren't anywhere nearby.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Rip cool down. She truly Lived and Died for yuri o7

I hope she discussed this with her wife first.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

will the sadness caused by love destroy the world? or will the power born from love save it — now that was deeeeeep and philosophical...

but GOSH I hoped Cool would resonate with X ANOTHER WAY (((

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I... did not undestand this chapter at all lol

But it IS a perfect day for Yuri.

Basically Cool Down decided that X had to admit to herself that she's gay for Honey Trap, even if it cost her life. She's less concerned with what happens after that, the important part is that there is yuri.

joined Jul 8, 2019

dying for yuri

;_;7

last edited at Nov 10, 2021 5:52PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Crap, Cool Down was too cool to die just like this.

And I guess that unless a new villain shows up, this is the end game.

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

And I guess that unless a new villain shows up, this is the end game.

If the author did plan for a big bad for our heroines and X to team up against, it wasn't foreshadowed at all. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Cool Down must have read too many manga where the heroine dies at the end

joined Jul 8, 2019

Cool Down confirmed for having also watched too many Star Trek with Klingons and/or read too many Western dime novels where the Indians are the good guys. That all of those seem to have also been yuri concerns me deeply. And she probably did that while listening to Manowar's "Today Is a Good Day to Die" - or more likely a J-rock version of it by an all-female band.
I'm a bit frightened by that, honestly.

Edit: On second thought, I'd watch the fuck out of a klingon yuri manga

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 8:08AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nobody's gonna mention that X not only had a yuri book, but also decided to give it to one of her generals?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Nobody's gonna mention that X not only had a yuri book, but also decided to give it to one of her generals?

Must've been a souvenir from Kyouka's early ventures into otaku-ism.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao that t-shirt

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

And once again, yuri is saving the world.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The two main couple,the daughter,and the two sisters.

The dream team is ready to commence.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No way, eh? :D

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Im a Siscon

Interesting shirt.

And now all the lesbians are in one place (Do we include X and Cool there tho?)

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I get the feeling we're getting close to the end

I don't like it

joined Jul 8, 2019

Any day where this is updated is a good day - and a good day for yuri. Even if it brings us closer to the end of this story.
That is, folks. THIS is the final battle. Anyone REALLY surprised Hina and Makoto Fujigami are returning for the final battle? Because that was a given.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I have (what I'm assuming to be) the last volume already on pre-order from last year and each new chapter that comes out just makes me happier with that decision.

So far this series is really living up to being the GOAT of all toku tropes. Now we're just missing the everyone HENSHIN-ing in unison event, that's hopefully going to happen in the next chapter.
Can't wait

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 9:18PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Given the way the story is going, I'm guessing there are only two or three more chapters left before it comes to an end. This series is so good that is hard to believe is just twenty-something chapters long. If it does end soon, I hope we get either a sequel or the odd short comic showing all the characters just being gay and having fun together.

And yes, that shirt is awesome.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I forget, have the sisters been directly participating in the whole superhero/antinoid business before? Also, if they do end up teaming up with the rest, it'll be a nice symmetry: a human couple, an antinoid couple, and a human/antinoid couple...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I forget, have the sisters been directly participating in the whole superhero/antinoid business before?

Orb Owl.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, if they do end up teaming up with the rest, it'll be a nice symmetry: a human couple, an antinoid couple, and a human/antinoid couple...

Don't forget the antinoid couple's kid!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Also, if they do end up teaming up with the rest, it'll be a nice symmetry: a human couple, an antinoid couple, and a human/antinoid couple...

Don't forget the antinoid couple's kid!

Yeah, she is kind of a wild card here, since she hasn't been paired up yet. But I guess her inclusion makes sense numerically, since it brings the "good guys'" count up to 7, a magical number, and super sentai is all about significant numberings.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I clicked for the new chaper release. I stayed for the cultured shirt on the final page.

To reply you must either login or sign up.