Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Aug 13, 2021

The whole time I've been sitting here stressed about how the modern day Senpai ended up

Same lol, I've been popping in to check on this series every now and then just waiting for future Senpai to show up

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 9:27PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

I don't know, but I think that would be sad for the senpai. Even though they are both the same person, she loves both of them separetely. Wouldn't the senpai be sad if the older Nanasawa disappeared?

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 10:54PM

joined Jul 10, 2019

So spicy!!! So delicious!

joined Sep 11, 2019

GL to Seto lol. Gotta fuck 2 girls in one day or even more. But I'm interested in how things will go from here.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this manga is trully the gift that keeps on giving, i wouldn´t bat an eye if they actually go for the selfcest threesome finale, such a masterpiece

joined Oct 2, 2021

^ Yep , it's time for Nanasawa to literally fuck herself.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Would you do the same to your future self? I wouldn't

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 1:31AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

Gtbh At the beginning I thought her future self was gonna help her past self to be with Aya, and somehow the future nana was gonna go back to her time where she and aya have been dating since then. But well, I mean a 3p ending I dont mind it either. People who says she is gonna do it now with her past self are kinda sick. I mean now I'm expecting a 3some maybe but there wont be any love between those two nana. But anyway I'm not the author maybe at the end there some selfcest which I dont care gtbh I just reading it for fun and not taking seriously like other.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

I don't know, but I think that would be sad for the senpai. Even though they are both the same person, she loves both of them separetely. Wouldn't the senpai be sad if the older Nanasawa disappeared?

She would cause she already said she loves both of them. But somehow I got the feeling it may happen. But I guess that if that happen her future will be different, a future where Aya never got married, she successfully became an actress, and have been dating nana since then. But yea lets see what's gonna happen.

joined Dec 11, 2021

I don't know if it was intentional, but waiting to release two chapters at once instead of one at a time was a great idea, at least for this particular pair of chapters.

It may be intentional. Chapter 23 is up right now but it is behind paywall. But I've noticed they became free for read 2 weeks after its release. After those weeks a new chapter is released and so on. So next chapters would be until mid Feb maybe. Tho you can always go to the website to check the raw of the new chapters when they are available for free

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Would you do the same to your future self? I wouldn't

You bet I would

joined Sep 7, 2021

I keep saying this manga is like a train wreck you can't look away from, that's not changed. Especially reading the comments.
What I am curious about is how a 26yo woman in civiy street clothing can just parade about the school with no questioning, papers or anything.. Actually who am I kidding, after everything, I can't still be curious about that.
I can't wait to see how this manga ends. I wonder if she ends up back in the present, what does she say to her present friend. Will she be like, "oh yeh, btw, I was sent back in time, so I decided to groom your younger self into having a sexual relationship with me." XD

joined Dec 11, 2021

I keep saying this manga is like a train wreck you can't look away from, that's not changed. Especially reading the comments.
What I am curious about is how a 26yo woman in civiy street clothing can just parade about the school with no questioning, papers or anything.. Actually who am I kidding, after everything, I can't still be curious about that.
I can't wait to see how this manga ends. I wonder if she ends up back in the present, what does she say to her present friend. Will she be like, "oh yeh, btw, I was sent back in time, so I decided to groom your younger self into having a sexual relationship with me." XD

She 25yo but she is still the same as her 15 self just more horny. Regarding to the school we will never know its fiction tho. Most likely this may end up with the older one going back to her time. There is no need to tell her cause she would already know. But this manga doesnt have any logic regarding to time travel tho. All that I wanna see before everything happens is to see Aya being sandwiched by the 2 Nana ngl. I dont think theres gonna be selfcest tho

joined Jul 20, 2020

what do you think?

I keep preaching that young MC goes with old MC and meets older senpai if this is indeed just like in Dragonball then older seto definetly needs some double love at this point!

245250995_4670894519589979_479615435808519964_n
joined Sep 10, 2021

what do you think?

I keep preaching that young MC goes with old MC and meets older senpai if this is indeed just like in Dragonball then older seto definetly needs some double love at this point!

Nah, older senpai will remember past with both MC's.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

The struggles of the chad.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

This story truly is predictable in its horny wish fulfillment, but I almost respect it for that.
It is also admirable that it did not default to Seto being bottom for the older Nanasawa and top for the younger. The moment she actually was sure what she wants she did not hesitate any longer. It is good that we were made aware early on that all three of these girls are libido machines, so they can justify Seto doing double the amount of girlfriend duty in a day.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The whole time I've been sitting here stressed about how the modern day Senpai ended up and I keep waiting for her to go back and help her and get with her LOL.... surely it will happen and she won't just abandon ....

Same, I read the early chapters again and I miss/feel bad for the older Senpai. I hope she will end up happy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I guess it depends, are there many timelines or is just one and it will be overwritten? only the author knows!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They still haven't addressed Seto's failed acting career. She's beautiful, sensual, and diligent at acting. Maybe she refused to let an agent or producer or director use the couch and got blackballed? Maybe also, the older one can work in that Seto failed with men very badly as well, so she's better off without them. But I think her identity is tied up with acting - action movie acting - so they need to fix that. If their film club does a good movie that would help.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

Let's be honest. Love triangle are boring now. There are like 2 manga with poly ending(not counting H) There is one that had potential to be a pretty good manga with poly ending after some hints and foreshadow but the author changed her mind and went for the mono route. I wouldn't mind if this end with a 3p relation tho if that's the case there wont be any selfcest I guess

joined Nov 21, 2018

Seto can GET IT

While I don't think it'll last much beyond these two specific chapters, I'd be more than happy with an MC shift to Seto as she figures out how to navigate her new relationship/s. Maybe she'll even be the one to suggest that the horny Nanasawas hook up with each other to give herself a break...?

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

I CAN SMELL THE SELFCEST EVENTUALLY COMING!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Let's be honest. Love triangle are boring now. There are like 2 manga with poly ending(not counting H) There is one that had potential to be a pretty good manga with poly ending after some hints and foreshadow but the author changed her mind and went for the mono route. I wouldn't mind if this end with a 3p relation tho if that's the case there wont be any selfcest I guess

If you're talking about If You Can See Love, then I agree for sure. IMO it was a horribly rushed ending with too many loose ends and almost zero fluidity. The bulk of the story was good, but the ending just completely fell flat.

I pray that this series doesn't take the same route...

To reply you must either login or sign up.