Forum › Hinata-chan and Sensei discussion

NamelessSentinel
Unnamed
joined Aug 26, 2021

Itou Hachi being unfathomably based as usual

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

I see Itou Hachi is in full "Zero Fucks Given" Mode, and I'm down for it. I'll see y'all in hell.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

praise the lord of rori yuri ^p^
itou hachi m(_ _)m

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 8:28PM

A043a7dd-a0b0-4528-abfb-2f4ed3623fd6
joined Jan 26, 2020

i love itou hachi's work but dam man i feel like a pedo reading it

joined May 29, 2021

I came in here to complain even though (and actually probably because) I read the tags because doing so makes me feel morally superior. This lets me recover some of my criticality low self esteem and feel better about my own preferences. I believe fiction completely influences reality, but only when it’s convenient for me. When it’s something I like obviously it doesn’t.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Too cute.

joined Jan 14, 2020

wtf who leaves a 4th grader alone at home??

Actually in Japan, parents--

You should treat your girlfriend better than that

--well played.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

I knew what I was getting into (judging by the tags), I clicked on this anyway (partly because it's Itou Hachi, she does good stuff! and partly because I like loli stuff, especially in conjunction with the first point) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, like I knew I would..

I don't get why people feel the need to read this and then go on the comments section to virtue signal. This is a story, not real life. No one got hurt, so where's the problem? Not trying to insult anyone here, BTW.

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 11:17PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

As always very nice, very cute.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I liked this a lot. Itou Hachi is always good at capturing the vulnerability inherent to such a relationship, which is a big part of the appeal. Also it never feels like the adult is taking advantage or just using the younger partner. It's deeply romantic and sincere.

In that way, it's completely different from the reality of that sort of relationship, which is why it works so well in a fictional context. There's also no victim, no real abuse is being committed or perpetuated, and for most who read that's why they like it. They are able to love this because nobody is actually being harmed. That's the real value of this kind of art.

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 12:24AM

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

In that way, it's completely different from the reality of that sort of relationship, which is why it works so well in a fictional context. There's also no victim, no real abuse is being committed or perpetuated

So in your mind, you are liking to see in 2D, the same situation and same acts that in reality would be unfathomably sadistic and horrible ?
... Damn, that's one hell of cognitive dissonance.

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 12:46AM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

So in your mind, you are liking to see in 2D, the same situation and same acts that in reality would be unfathomably sadistic and horrible ?

In reality, there is a victim. That is the fundamental issue of the acts. I have been a victim of such abuse. I know what it does to people. I know that that isn't happening in this fictional context.

If you enjoy violent fiction, it doesn't mean you think violence is good in the real world.

If you enjoy depressing fiction, it doesn't mean you want someone to go through that suffering in the real world.

It's not cognitive dissonance. It's being painfully, acutely aware of just what the issue is with these acts, and knowing that is not applicable to fiction.

Beyond that, it's kind of nice to lose oneself in a pleasant fantasy of being vulnerable in that way yet loved and cherished. Because I know what the reality is, I appreciate even more how valuable such a fantasy is.

joined Dec 13, 2020

You know what's a cognitive dissonance? Being unable to tell fantasy from reality.

joined Oct 2, 2021

You know what's a cognitive dissonance? Being unable to tell fantasy from reality.

Psychology sez hello.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Itou finally did it

joined Dec 28, 2021

Itous art is top tier. I love it!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I do admit that this piece will never be hentai enough to give the mangaka a night job drawing for Akaneshinsha. (ie, LO). The is "R" at best.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Oneee loli :3

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

SO CUTE ITOU HACHI IS SUCH A GODDESS

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I'm reading right now (and totally loving) a xianxia webnovel. The mc has bad meridians and can't cultivate, so all the other characters call him a trash and bully him all the time. Then the mc discovers a mysterious cultivation technique he can practice, becomes super strong, and enacts a gruesome revenge on all the mean people who bullied him before: some he kills, some he mutilates, some he exterminates their whole clans... I guess, according to you, I'm some kind of sick monster who likes to see in fiction the same situation and same acts that in reality we all would call sadistic and horrible? And just as sick and monstruous are the billions of human beings who read novels or watch movies or play games with similar plots?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm reading right now (and totally loving) a xianxia webnovel. The mc has bad meridians and can't cultivate, so all the other characters call him a trash and bully him all the time. Then the mc discovers a mysterious cultivation technique he can practice, becomes super strong, and enacts a gruesome revenge on all the mean people who bullied him before: some he kills, some he mutilates, some he exterminates their whole clans... I guess, according to you, I'm some kind of sick monster who likes to see in fiction the same situation and same acts that in reality we all would call sadistic and horrible? And just as sick and monstruous are the billions of human beings who read novels or watch movies or play games with similar plots?

And it only becomes more funny when you notice where SENTINEL166's avatar comes form...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

In that way, it's completely different from the reality of that sort of relationship, which is why it works so well in a fictional context. There's also no victim, no real abuse is being committed or perpetuated

This is literally close to the very first thing ever said about fiction in the history of criticism--Plato thought it was a major problem that (for example) people laugh at drunkards on stage who they would find shameful and disgusting in real life.

Then Aristotle pointed out that working things out in the imagination is not the same as performing them in real life, and that people enjoying a play were not advocating killing their fathers, marrying their mothers, and then gouging their eyes in shame.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I don't know why I read this when I know how uncomfortable it's going to make me feel. Work with me brain, work with me.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Hachi forgot her last fck to give on her other jacket when making this one and this is what happens. I like it. Bless Itou Hachi-

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Man. Some of y'all need to learn some self control when it comes to tags you don't actually want to read content of.

To reply you must either login or sign up.