Forum › Corruption’s Finale discussion

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Well as for me, Orgy maybe No but SM is totally Yes. This Yuri manga has loli , SM , drama, romantic ( maybe in the next chappters ) and Sex. It likes a Dream Come True to me.
And Mira, I think she's trying to improve her artwork, the eyes, the characters, the storyline are really good ! No matter how the ending will be, I still support her.
BUT still hoping for a Real Meanful Love here.

joined Mar 30, 2012

I'm not really sure but the combination in this makes it sit on the fence for me, I'll follow it as it goes on too I guess... just to finish the story.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Curiosity kills the cat or in this case curiosity kills virginity. I normally avoid orgy tag but this is Mira.... and I regretted reading this. The end of chapter 1 really made my heart ache. I wish I had avoided this manga cause now I have to see the ending. This looks like a cringe worthy story for someone who isn't into group sex and S&M

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

tbh, i still prefer moe/ayane pairing rather thatn ran/ryouko/moe or even ran/moe. loi'm a bit bored with the typical cliche where the 'pure' girl save the other girl with her power of love. it's just stupid if ran easily falls in love with moe all of a sudden. it would make more sense that ayane was dragged to this whole orgy just to protect moe from completely losing her mind to lust. kinda like 'yes, i will let you have a taste for sex but not to the extreme level'. And if Mira pulls the shit in the end where ran/moe hand-in-hand together towards the sunset, imma just gonna drop this series

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Saving Ran? Absolutely not! That' like when Sir Lancelot "saved" Sir Galahad, totally uncalled for. Except the later one was funny, so we forgive.

I don't think Moe will end up with Ran sempai, and although she is introduced as Moe's love interest, she just doesn't seem to be anything more.

joined Aug 21, 2014

My past dorming experience wasn't like this. Damn. This was hawt.

I guess I'm one of the few who actually like these things. My kinkier side does, at least. In terms of the darker plot, I also still like it and I wonder how things will shape up. I say more!

I
joined May 21, 2014

Not fan of "vanilla art" style, bland even with dark plot.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

pay a high price for curious...

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Man I hate it when I walk out of my dorm door for some water and suddenly there's a giant orgy.

lol your comment is gold

Purpletentacles
joined Apr 12, 2014

Ran senpai

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

I like it. ...and i like mira past work. ..i am not into orgy stuff...but i thinkt the story will be a lil dramatic ....so i like it. i dont like too much fluff.....no drama ..no fun. Its annoying for autor to write the same old stuff over and over again.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Lol that afterward

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Man I hate it when I walk out of my dorm door for some water and suddenly there's a giant orgy.

lol your comment is gold

platinum

joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm not even sure what direction this series is trying to go but I really don't think I like where I THINK its going.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pretty interesting, it seems Moe will become a Dom to get Ran sempai.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Pretty interesting, it seems Moe will become a Dom to get Ran sempai.

I'd love to see that, Moe is definitely not a dom material. :D It reminds me a slash fic about Obi Wan becoming a dom to make Qui-Gon fall in love with him. :D And no, I am not reading BDSM Star Wars fics, definitely not. :D And Ventress with Ahsoka definitely have femslash some potential too.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think this ch really spoke more than the first...plus it was super shexxy

2ec2764b
joined Aug 11, 2014

Am I alone in disliking our protagonist, Moe, for selfishly pushing her feelings on to her senpai like this? I mean, what does she hope to accomplish? Break up her senpai and the dorm mother?

joined Jan 5, 2015

Please tell me its going to be a continuating series ~{•°°•}~

last edited at Jan 24, 2015 10:52PM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Chapter 2 Yayyy~

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Am I alone in disliking our protagonist, Moe, for selfishly pushing her feelings on to her senpai like this? I mean, what does she hope to accomplish? Break up her senpai and the dorm mother?

Mira, the author isn't used to this genre (S&M) yet, and she isn't good at describing the dark emotions of people. Don't worry she'll get better at it.

Moe breaking up Ran and the dorm mother? That's not it. No, Moe wants to steal Ran, capture her, dominate her and make her completely hers. The best panel is when Moe just stares blankly to the girls having sex in front of her, with a dark look in her eyes. That tells you everything, this girl isn't just another sheep, she's the wolf.

And Ran and Ryouko isn't a sweet happy couple either, they are basically just using each other, for sex and misplaced emotions. I'd like to see Moe steal Ran, even if Ran was a in perfect relationship, but supposedly Mira didn't want to make a manga that dark (yet), so she make it, that Ran and Ryouko doesn't really fit together either.

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 11:35AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Maybe I should've stayed in the dorms at my college instead of living at home......

joined Jul 28, 2014

In the first chapter when moe is talking with rio at the tennis court. Shes asks moe about the dorms and that her mother told her to not enter the dorms. i wonder if her mom told her about the dorms and how her mom knew. what if her mom is the "senpai" of ryouko san or something idk im guessing.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 10:20PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.