Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

I feel not over but a new Manga in the style of this one with the couples in university/collage is what might happen with things like Marriages between some of the couples, getting legal stuff taken care of for same sex couples so they can be beneficiaries in Japan where a marriage is not recognized etc. Maybe even some in track and field compete in the Olympics or at least make it to the Japan trials while in university. These are what I think might happen in the next Manga for the main couples.

joined Jan 11, 2014

henceforth, mio and shizuka will now only be found in the new series, "empire".

THIS MADE ME DIE

joined Jan 11, 2014

MioxShizuka chapters always give me bad vibes, but this one was pretty sweet. And damn, sometimes I forget that Mio stopped being a useless lesbian long ago, she asserted dominance hard.

Yeah I totally get why some people don’t like Mio and Shizuka, thus the hate comments for this ch, but honestly I love them for their realism and their drama. Watching Mio scream at Shizuka was cathartic. So happy that they seem to be improving(?) and becoming more healthy and secure and equal.

And honestly there’s nothing more fun than the intrinsic pleasure in watching Mio GETTING SOME.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

All of these couples make me so happy, one thing I found a bit uncomfortable at first was a lot of the unnecessary panty shots, but I kinda glanced over it because all the girls are so cute together, I love this ahhh!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

All of these couples make me so happy, one thing I found a bit uncomfortable at first was a lot of the unnecessary panty shots, but I kinda glanced over it because all the girls are so cute together, I love this ahhh!

there was more than just panty shots in early chapters

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

there was more than just panty shots in early chapters

Yeah (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 5:59PM

joined Jul 13, 2021

Lastpersimmondrops posted:

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

Right?!?!

I wonder why there's no actual nudity anymore in this series. Did they ever say why? I've just been curious for quite a while now but didn't know if I should here, as some might not like that. But I mean, this series did have nudity in the earlier chapters, so it's not like that should be controversial right?

last edited at Dec 5, 2021 4:52AM

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Gahhh they're so cute ^_^

joined Mar 20, 2012

Quick question, I remember the chads doing multiple April fool's chapters, I only found the one for this year. I am going crazy thinking there is more than one?

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Lastpersimmondrops posted:

Right?!?!

I wonder why there's no actual nudity anymore in this series. Did they ever say why? I've just been curious for quite a while now but didn't know if I should here, as some might not like that. But I mean, this series did have nudity in the earlier chapters, so it's not like that should be controversial right?

If you’ve noticed the series as a whole has moved away from it’s more vulgar roots in general, not to say Nudity is vulgar but in early chapters it seemed to be a very often occurrence. I’d imagine the artist wanted to take a more serious and light hearted tone moving forward with the series, and constant unnecessary nudity kinda gets in the way of that.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

WNFan_ posted:

It changed magazine multiple times, so I'd imagine the standards were different magazine to magazine. That probably helped, but seems Kishi's entire style and storytelling methods have changed a lot too! A decade will do that.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

kimou posted:

Quick question, I remember the chads doing multiple April fool's chapters, I only found the one for this year. I am going crazy thinking there is more than one?

I'm the one that usually did those. I think we have only one proper April fool's chapter (231.5). Then we also did the Chad's special (211.1). But I remember I did some credits with the same style as well

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Now now....

That current chapter is either promising some interesting things or some drama,that will break our dear hearts!

Hope the Haruka/Kanae ship do sail again.

And those utterly useless lesbians Ayano and Mihoshi too...although...they are Sweet the way they are, but sometimes, I want to beat some more gayness into those two...

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

All aboard the Love Train to-

No, wait. We don't talk about Love Town.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Merry Christmas

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Kishi straight up just teasing us with that Ayano x Miyoshi shot! We almost got something in the extra before anything canon. Well it was a great Christmas Extra. Happy New Year everyone!

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 4:21AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Nice Xmas extra. A good start for New Year.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Much hypothermia and many frozen nipples were to be had this Christmas day.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Much hypothermia and many frozen nipples were to be had this Christmas day.

disregard necrosis
aquire swag

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ayano and Miyoshi still gal-palling around while Haruka and Kanae running circles around them. Also the last monster is who I think it is right?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also the last monster is who I think it is right?

The oni? The world wonders. o3o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ufffff Merryy Xmas!
Just a single tease for Nao is enough to make me happy, sasuga!!! that butt window is precious!
Mask chan has one of the best photos but my personal favorite is of course Elisha x Honoka, ooooooohhh LOW ANGLE BANZAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII

random posted:

Also the last monster is who I think it is right?

The oni? The world wonders. o3o

I mean, the hair color, the glasses... Yup! Onibi sama!

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 8:54AM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Mask has her nails painted black?

Well, I guess it's fitting. Her being her, if she lived in the West she'd totally be goth.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

lol that random forever alone yuki onna looking page
she might not have a gf but shes not gonna be one to die of hypothemia this day

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 10:47AM

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Dammit, why do Ayano and Miyoshi have to be so cute? Their chapters are some of the most FRUSTRATING! GAH!

To reply you must either login or sign up.