Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Feb 21, 2019

meh, worst couple chapter

but hey, at least they are progressing and maybe we won't see much of them anymore

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I always thought Mio was the assertive type... but Jesus!
She has my respect.

joined Dec 3, 2018

I hope Shizuka falls in front of a train and cant get up.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

OMG MiO I Love You!!!!!
Shizuka you MUST go to Mio's home as fast as you can!
That kiss, omg! <3

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mio slow down. Poor girl have trouble standing up as is.

Kiddyland_sailor_waddle_dee
joined Dec 16, 2018

Hey all. Its me. The person who sees everyone gushing over the chapter and decides to jump in and say its bad actually

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lastpersimmondrops posted:

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

Right?!?!

joined Oct 2, 2021

No chill.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Even the Chads knew that kiss was too beautiful to make a joke about it.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Is there any manga on this website that you actually enjoy?

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

And make them as saucy as MakaMaka...although chances are that the next chapter or next MioXShizuka Chapter might pick right off and give us a sauce sex scene, too...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Am I the only one who though they were serious about the abducting ?

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

henceforth, mio and shizuka will now only be found in the new series, "empire".

I don't think Shizuka and Kaoru are virgins, tbh. Then again, Mio and Mask are definitely virgins, so cuz they're the ships, it can still work in Virgins' Empire...at least for now, that is

joined Oct 2, 2021

Am I the only one who though they were serious about the abducting ?

No.

Had visions of Mio telling Shizuka to rub the lotion on the skin or else she'd get the hose again.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

henceforth, mio and shizuka will now only be found in the new series, "empire".

I don't think Shizuka and Kaoru are virgins, tbh. Then again, Mio and Mask are definitely virgins, so cuz they're the ships, it can still work in Virgins' Empire...at least for now, that is

Started as Virgins Empire ended up as Non-Virgins Empire

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF Shizuka and Kaoru are both so goddamn weird it's anyone's guess how far they actually got back in the day until Word of God finally deigns to divulge more information about those times.

...but personally I'd be rather surprised if they didn't have lots of dirty monkey sex. >_>

joined Jul 23, 2014

MioxShizuka chapters always give me bad vibes, but this one was pretty sweet. And damn, sometimes I forget that Mio stopped being a useless lesbian long ago, she asserted dominance hard.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Yeah, love this manga. That doesn't mean I can't wish severe harm or even death on the worst character in this manga.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah, love this manga. That doesn't mean I can't wish severe harm or even death on the worst character in this manga.

OW THE EDGE

joined Feb 1, 2021

Uhhh.... why do you feel the need to do that? They're fictional.

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 11:15PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Feeling some hardcore pre-covid subway nostalgia right now

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just ignore hate comments. The less they have interactions, the less they will feel the need to share them.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Uhhh.... why do you feel the need to do that? They're fictional.

The fact they are fictional is the only reason I feel it's perfectly okay to do that. Your need to defend those fictional characters on the other hand....

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Rereading Chpt 243, first time through was focused on where the story was going to go but now - wow look at the art. Sensei has given us their best here clearly. Each frame is composed so carefully and with sophistication, and the drawing is so beautiful, it is so evocative and conceptual, even the title. What a master.

last edited at Dec 4, 2021 7:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.